Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Walk Amongst the Stars Because You Shine Like One

Chapter 15-Clothes Off!-July 28

by rejected_smurf_god 3 reviews

The title speaks for itself.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-09-28 - Updated: 2007-09-28 - 1032 words - Complete

0Unrated
11 days until D-day or in this case B-day. Brendan was smiling at me whenever I saw him but I knew he was sad for me leaving I felt kind of bad. Rebekka came over while I was packing the small bits of my stuff with Brendan watching sorrowfully on my bed. What made me happy though was when Ryan trailed in behind her. He was smiling a huge smile and I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey guys! Come to help?" I asked.

Brendan sighed sadly and I hit him on the knee. He oculdn't help but let out a laugh as I forced a box into his hands.

Rebekka scanned my messy bedroom and shook her hand. "No, we were just stopping by." She stated. "We should probably go now. Before you give us something to do."

I laughed as Rebekka turned and headed toward the door. As soon she was gone I turned to Ryan excitedly. "Your got her!"

I could feel my cheeks heat up at the compliment. Brendan jumped up from the bed at that.

"That's another reason why you should stay. Without you poor Ryan will be sad." Brendan punched him in the shoulder and Ryan wiped the smile off hhis face and stuck out his lower lip.

I laughed "Brendan nothing you say or do will change my mind. Not even if you proposed. So don't even thing about it." I gave him a pointed look and he gave me and innocent look.

Ryan smiled "I'm glad you've decided to starte a new slate but do you have to leave state?"

I nodded. "Yep."

Ryan looked at Brendan. "I tried, dude. She's a tough one."

I looked between Brendan and Ryan shaking my had. "Are you guys sure you're not related?"

They stuck up two fingers. "Boy Scouts Honor." they recited.

I laughed. It felt good to laugh.

"Ryan?!" We heard Rebekka call.

"I'm coming!" He calle,d he turned to me and smiled "Good luck, Dra. You'll need it in Jersey." He searched my face for any rethinking. "No? Damn." He placed a kiss on my cheek and then turned to the door and left.

Brendan and I looked at each other and for awhile I thought he had died standing up or something and then he grabbed me and threw me onto the bed, he crawled ontop of me and pinned me beneath him.

"You aren't leaving if I have a say in it." He growled jokingly. I giggled happily and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his head in for a kiss. His hands braced him beside each side of my head. Our lips brushed and I could feel the electricity zap through them. Suddenly the kisses became more rushed and heated. Our tongues battling for domanence.

"Am I interupting? I can come back later..." someone asked. I gasped. Pushing Brendan off me I jumped off the beed an dcame face to face with...

"Pete?" I asked. "What are you doing here?"

He handed me a box of clothes and smiled. "All of your clothes that you've left at my house over the years."

I rifled through the box and looked at Pete skeptically, "I think I had more than two pairs of jeans in here."

He rolled his eyes innocently "Ok, most of your clothes. YOur jeans look hott on me. The had to be mine."

I smiled at him. He smled back at me. "Thanks." I murmured.

"No problem." He whispered.

We stared at each other for alittle bit and then finally Pete opened up his arms and invited me into them.

Brendan coughed but smiled when we turned to look at him. "I love you Pete, I really do, but Kendra has to pack and I want her for myself."

Pete smiled at him and released me from his arms. "Go ahead. Don't let me stop you."

Brendan smiled at him and placed the box in my hands on the floor. Pete winked at me once. "Good luck, Dra. Have fun wherever you're going."

I nodded. "I will."
Brendan smiled at me as Pete walked out of my room and most likely my life.

"You're beautiful. You know that, right?" He whispered. He kissed my neck and I sighed happily.

"I guess so." I whispered.

He smirked against my skin. "You guess? You're beautiful and you know it."

I smiled as his lips skimmed over my collarbone. His fingers danced over my arm. I've never felt more in bliss as he lowered me back onto the bed. Well, minus the times I've been with Pete, but I'm not with im right now. I'm with Brendan.

I pulled myself back up out of bed and closed my door and locked it. When I turned back to Brendan he had an irresistable look on his face.

As clothes came off our hands wandered each other's bodies and soon I was clutching the sheets before Brendan collapsed next to me. He rested his sweaty head on my chest, his ear pressing delicately into my left chest, where my heart was.

"What are you doing?" I whisperd.

He smiled up at me.

"Listening to my favorite song*." He replied "Your heartbeat."

I played with his hair as I smiled at him. "You're too sweet."

He pulled himself to my face and kissed my lips slowly. When he pulled away we were both breathless.

"Don't leave me, Kendra. I can't live without you." Brendan whispered.

I brushed his cheek quietly as I sadly smiled. "I'm sorry B-den. I have to go. I have to start anew."

"You're running again." He whispered. "Don't run. Be with me."

I smiled sadly again "I can't." He shook his head sorrowfully and buried his head in the crook of my neck. "I love you Brendan." I whispered as I closed my eyes, drifting off into sleep.

"I love you too, Dra." He replied and then I fell into sleep.

The next day I opened my eyes to find that everything was packed and Brendan was gone.

---------------------------------
*=that is my most favorite line, EVER. if any guy ever used it on me i'd just swoon into his arms. seriously.
Sign up to rate and review this story