Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Walk Amongst the Stars Because You Shine Like One

Chapter 16-Attack of Killer Stacy!!!-July 30

by rejected_smurf_god 3 reviews

Stacy Linden is back!!!! (Surprise ending!)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-10-03 - Updated: 2007-10-03 - 941 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nine days. How come I'm always counting something down? School's out. Boys leaving. Jersey.

Joe, Andy, and Patrick took me downtown to do some lat minute shopping. Patrick ran into a man named Travis. He informed me Travis was in a band called Gym Class Heroes. He was pretty cool. He told me that Pete never stopped talking about me, how Patrick was goinna sing some of GCH's songs and how if I don't fix things between me and Pete he's going to go insane.

It was kinda fun to hear what Pete has done because of me. Yet, depressing.

Travis then showed me a picture of Pete and I in Camp Halligan. He was giving me a piggyback ride and we were both laughing. It was a bittersweet memory and I almost choked up.

"I stole this picture from him. I had to. He wouldn't stop shwing it to me." Travis stated. "You're very pretty."

I could feel myself blush.

"Thanks." I whispered.

Joe pushed Travis's shoulder jokingly.

"Hey, hey, hey now she's taken!"

Travis laughed and told me he'd see me later before taking the picture and heading off in the other direction.

"Where are you going anyways, Dra?" Andy asked. I shrugged.

"Here and there." I replied. Brendan is the only person I really wanted to tell.

Patrick looked up from the ground. He squinted in the light. "Where are you really going, Kenra?"

I wrapped myself up with my arms and shrugged. "I don't want to say for fear of stalkers." I replied.

Andy smiled at me and patted my arm. "You're too true."

Joe had stopped suddenly on the sidewalk. His face had gone white. We didn't know he had stopped until we realized it had fallen silent among us.

"Joe? You alright?" I asked.

He shook his head and pointed ahead of us. "Stacy." He murmured.

We all froze up and slowly turned to face Stacy. She was clicking up the sidewalk in 2 inch heels. Her legs were long, lean, and cheaply tanned. Everybody know you couldn't get a good tan if you lived in Chicago. Her skirt was unevenly cut mid-thigh and her shirt was tightly woven about her popping chest.

Was it me or did those boobs get bigger. Do I hear boob job. I think I do.

"Moore." She snarled.

"Linden." I spat.

"Andy-kins!" She ssaid shoving her arms around his neck. "Baby, I've missed you!"

Andy patted her shoulder and then puled her away. "How's /Chris/?" He asked pointedly almost as if telling her she was taken. Thank God.

"We broke up, he's in prison. I thought I'd look you up because you we truely had something special." Stacy said happily tracing his chest with her hand. "Maybe get dinner, go back to my place for dessert--"

"I'm taken." He intercepted.

If I'm thinking of the 'dessert' she's talking about I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

"Oh, really? I hope you don't mean you're gong out with the skank." Stacy snapped.

I opened my mouth to correct her but Joe found his voice and butted in.

"So what if he is?" he snarled.

Patrick jumped in too. "Besides what would Andy want to do dating you?"

Stacy stalked up to Patrick and snarled "Everything Stumpy."

Patrick turned red and backed away. I couldn't bear to see him intimidated so easily so I jumped in front of him and spat a "Go away, Linden." in Stacy's face.

Stacy's face twisted into rage and she pulled me away from Patrick.

"Don't ever tell me to do anything!" she stated.

I ripped her hands from my head and literaly spat in her face.

"Go find some other guy to use. Andy doesn't want you, Pete doesn't want you, hell, the only person thatt looked resonably ok with you is in prison! What does that say about you?"

She stared at me before bursting into tears and collapsin on my shoulder. I wasn't expecting it (Hey, would you?) and my legs crumpled under her weight.

"Jesus!" I exclaimed as my ass hit the ground. Patrick, Joe, and Andy gathered around me as we created a spectical on the sidewalk.

"No one loves me!" She wailed. "I try and I try and yet no one loves me! What should I do?"

"Why are you asking me?" I asked.

"You could stop being such a whore and using other men for some guy that would probably like you better if you just confrunted him." Joe said.

I glared at him. He shrugged at me helplessly.

"Stacy, I'm sure there's someone I mean everyone's got someone right?" I offered. The boys murmured agreements in a very bad offering of help.

She sniffed and nodded. "Yeah, I guess so."

I was thanking God I had decided to wear a regular black tee-shirt so if the massive amounts of make up she was wearing was coming off I could just toss this shirt.

"Stacy?" I murmured about five minutes later.

"Hmmm?"

"Can I get up?"

"Oh, oh, yeah." Stacy scrambled up and then offered to help me up.

Good God where did this good Stacy come from?

Stacy hugged me and thanked me for helping erh through her problems. She's got it sorted out now.

Then as she hugged me one last time she let go, looked me in the eye, smiled, smacked me in the ass, and walked off happily.

As she clicked away I came to a surprising conclution,

Stacy Linden was gay.

-------------------------------------

Gives you something to think about huh? Maybe all those popular whores at your highschool will turn into lesbians.
Sign up to rate and review this story