Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Best Friends, Ex Friends Til The End Better Off As Lovers

Chapter 15: Heartache Comes In Form Of A Witch

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

I suck at summaries

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-09-24 - Updated: 2007-10-23 - 2316 words - Complete

0Unrated

"Becca, I'm going now. I don't know when I'll be home." Patrick grabbed his keys. "Baby, can I come. I'm going to be a part of your family too." Patrick took off his glasses and rubbed his nose. His headache was getting worse. "Why don't I call you from mom's. You can come over and have supper with us." "Alright. I'll see you later. I love you." "Love you too." Patrick walked to his car and got it. He couldn't take it anymore. His head fell on the steering wheel and cried. "Why Destiny? Why didn't you tell me about our son?" After a few minutes, Patrick wiped his eyes and drove to Destiny's.

"Andrew, wash your hands and face. Patrick will be here soon." "Okay." There was a knock on the door. Destiny went to answer it. "Patrick, are you all right?" "What do you fucking think? No, I'm not." He walked in and sat on the couch. "Patrick." Andrew ran to Patrick. "Hey buddy. How are you doing?" "Good. Mommy came home early and we took a nap and then played Candyland." "Sounds like fun. Well, Destiny." Patrick looked up at her. She sat down on the couch and took Andrew in her arms.

"Honey, Patrick and I have something to tell you." "Alright." He looked at both Patrick and Destiny. "Andrew, your mom and I want to know you that we both love you very much." "I know." He smiled at Patrick. "Should I tell him, Destiny?" She shook her head up and down. "When your mom got pregnant with you, she was very young. She was confused and didn't know what to do. She did something she probably shouldn't of, but she thought it was the only way. What I'm trying to say is that I'm your daddy." "But my daddy went to the angels. He's watching over me." "Yes, um, your mommy didn't tell me about you and your daddy thought he could be your daddy. Man, this isn't coming out good." Patrick took off his hat and ran his fingers though his hair. "Honey, I was so happy when I found out I was pregnant with you. Patrick was just starting singing and I knew he wouldn't follow his dream. Patrick is in a band. Do you kinda understand? Patrick is your real daddy." "Really?" "Yes, I wanted to tell you and your daddy for a long time. Your daddy in heaven loved you, but he wasn't your real daddy." Andrew just sat on Destiny's lap looking at both Patrick and Destiny. "What are you thinking buddy?" "Can I call you daddy?" Patrick looked at Destiny. "Of course.

Andrew got off of Destiny's lap and went to Patrick and hugged him. "I love you, daddy." Patrick grabbed Andrew and wasn't going to let go. Destiny was crying. She realized what a terrible mistake she made. She got up and went to her bedroom and sat on the bed. A little bit later Patrick came in.
"Destiny, are you ready?" "Um, yeah. I just need to get a few things for Andrew." She got up and walked out of the bedroom passed Patrick, but he grabbed her arm. She looked up at him. She had never seen him so mad. "I'm not done with you. You fucking screwed me over. I don't know what I'm going to do, but Becca did mention about full custody. I want to know my son. I don't want to be a part time father." "What? Patrick, last night you said you wouldn't. You can't take him away." "It was alright for you though." "Mommy, daddy are we going?" Andrew yelled from the living room. "I'm so confused right now, Destiny. I really don't know what I'm going to do. I'll go and get Andrew in his car seat." He walked to the living room.

Destiny wiped her face and got some things together for Andrew. She went out to the car. "I'll meet you guys there. See you in a few minutes, Andrew." "Bye daddy." They both drove to Patrick's mom's. Patrick was the first one there and waited for Destiny. She arrived a few minutes later. She took Andrew out and he ran to Patrick. Patrick picked him up. Destiny walked to them. Patrick knocked on the door. Patricia answered the door. "Hi Patrick. Hi Andrew, how are you doing?" "Okay. I have a new daddy." "Andrew, " Destiny started. "No, it's alright. Mom, Destiny and I have something to tell you." He put Andrew down and they walked to the living room.

After they sat down, Patricia asked, "Okay, what is it?" "Mom, Andrew is mine. He's your grandson." She looked at Andrew playing with his dinosaurs. "What?" "I'm sorry. I kept it from Patrick and you all. I found out I was pregnant when he was getting ready to leave and they were starting to record. I thought it was for the best." "Destiny, how could you? You know we would of helped you. You must of known that." "I was confused. I'm not making excuses, but I didn't know what to do." "What are you two going to do?" "I'm going to see him as much as I want, right?" Patrick looked at Destiny. "Yes." She was ready to cry. She let both Patrick and Patricia down. "But I don't know from there what I'll do."

Kevin walked through the door. "Mom, I'm here." "We're in the living room." He came in and looked at everyone. "I guess I came too early. So, everyone knows?" Patrick stood up. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me?" "Why? So you could blame them when the band got famous. I wasn't going to have that." Patrick punched Kevin. "Boys, stop it." Patricia said. Kevin fell backwards hitting an end table. "I whipped your ass when we were little and I can do it now." Kevin said. Patrick kept hitting him. Destiny had a flashback of when she told Patrick that she was pregnant. If only she told him the truth. She got up and grabbed Patrick while Patricia took Andrew in the kitchen. "Stop it. It's not his fault. It's all mine." He swung back and hit her in the nose. She fell back. Her nose was bleeding. Patrick looked at Destiny. "I'm sorry." "Don't worry about it. It's less painful than what I did to you." She got up and ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

She wiped her nose. She sat on the toilet and started to cry. All of a sudden she got sick to her stomach. She quickly got up and lift the lid and threw up. She got up and washed her face and rinsed her mouth. There was a knock on the door. "I'll be just a minute." "Destiny, it's Kevin. I want to talk to you." She opened the door. "Let's go to my room." She followed Kevin. Once in the room he closed the door. "How are you doing?" "Not too good. He mentioned about filing for full custody. I don't know what I'll do. I'm so scared." She was sobbing. Kevin took her in his arms. "Shhh. It'll be alright." "No, it won't. I'm losing everyone. Patrick, your mom, Andrew." "You will not lose Andrew. And mom will come around. And you have me." "Thanks. She wiped her eyes. "Are you two alright? I don't want you two to fight because of what I did." "Yeah. He'll cool down. You know how he is. Um, Becca is here." "Just great. Can I stay up here?" Kevin smiled. "No, you will get through this. Plus, Andrew is asking for you."

"Alright. Thanks for everything." "Anytime. What are friends for." They went downstairs. On the couch was Becca and Patrick. Becca had Andrew in her lap. "Mommy, where were you?" "I was upstairs sweetie." "Do you know Becca? She's going to marry daddy?" "Yes I do. I went to school with her." Patrick wouldn't even look at her. Patricia came in to the living room. "Supper is almost ready. Why don't you all sit at the table. Kevin, can you help me?" "Sure." He went to the kitchen. "Let's get you washed up." Destiny told Andrew. "I'll help him." Patrick and Andrew went to the bathroom.

"How could you, Destiny?" Becca started in. "I didn't know what to do. I was young and stupid. I would give anything to go back in time, but I can't." "He'll never forgive you. He doesn't love me like he loves you, but now that has all changed. So, I guess a thank you is in order." "I guess so." Destiny could feel the tears come. "When we came to North Carolina when Andrew was born I thought he looked a lot like Patrick, but I wasn't going to say anything in case I was right and he would go to you. Hell, now it's perfect timing. We get married and have a child and I don't need to lose my figure. Again, thank you." "You bitch. Andrew will never be yours. You may have Patrick, but never Andrew." "We'll see. I'll get Patrick to file for full custody. You lose them both." "No, Becca please. It hurt when I had to lose Patrick. I still love him. I will never stop loving Patrick." "Mommy, you love daddy?" She looked down and seen Andrew and up and seen Patrick.

"I have to go home. Bring Andrew back when you are done here." She ran out of the house and got in her car and sped away. She was crying. The tears wouldn't stop. She pulled in front of Pete and Tina's house. She got out and went to the front door and knocked. Pete answered. "What the hell? Are you alright, Destiny?" "No, didn't Tina tell you?" "No, we have been missing each other. She's either working or in school and I'm all over the place. Come in." They went to the living room and Pete got Destiny a glass of water. "Well, tell me." "I told Patrick and now things are so messed up. I should of listened to you." "What do you mean they are all over the place?" "He is so mad at me that he won't even look at me, Becca wants him to file for full custody, Patrick accidentally hit me, and he heard that I still love him and won't stop." She was sobbing. "We were at his mom's when all that happened. I just left and told him to bring Andrew home. I couldn't be there anymore. The only one who will talk to me is Kevin." "Come here." Pete took her into his arms.

"Maybe you should of told him, but at the time you did what you thought was best. He needs to believe that. Does he know that I knew?" "No, he'll be pissed at you too. It's all my fault." "Now, stop that. I could of told him at any time and I didn't. We'll all get through this. Do you want to spend the night here? I can get Andrew for you?" "I'd like that Pete. When is Tina coming home?" "She should be here soon. Why don't you lay down here and I'll go and talk to Patrick and bring Andrew to you." Destiny laid down and Pete covered her up. She was asleep right away.

Pete went to get his keys when Tina came through the door. He told her what had happened. After Pete left she made a pizza for her and Destiny. "Destiny, do you want something to eat?" "No, just let me sleep." "Hun, you need to eat. Come on. I made pizza." "Fine. I'm up." They ate and talked about Patrick and Andrew. A hour later Pete showed up with Andrew. "Hi, mommy. Where did you go?" "I wasn't feeling good. Did you have a nice time?" "Yeah, daddy wanted me to ask you if I could spend the night with him tomorrow." "Okay, I'll talk to him tomorrow. Would you like that?" "Yeah. Mommy, is it wrong to love Patrick?" "What? No not at all. Why do you think that?" "Well, because my other daddy died." "Oh, honey. He is looking down on you and very proud. He would want you to love your real daddy." "Okay. I just wanted to make sure." "Why don't you help Aunt Tina with dishes. I want to talk to Uncle Pete." "Sure." Andrew ran to the kitchen.

Pete sat on the couch. "Well," "He's really pissed. I have never seen him this mad. I told him that I knew. He lost it, but didn't hit me." "Oh god. What have I done?" Destiny put her head in her hands. Pete rubbed her back. "Kevin told me that you don't have to come into work tomorrow." "Okay. Did Patrick say anything about overhearing Becca and I?" "Yeah, he just said he didn't believe it. That you wouldn't keep his son from him if you loved him." "Oh. I guess him and I have some talking to do." "I think that would be best. He knows you are here, so maybe he'll come by." "I'm going to get Andrew ready for bed and go to bed myself." "Take the guest room." "Thanks, Pete. I really appreciate it."

Destiny got Andrew ready for bed and herself. They went into the guest room. "Mommy, why are we sleeping here tonight?" "I thought you would like to spend the night at Uncle Pete's?" "I do. I just wanted to know why?" "I just thought it would be nice. Now get in bed." Andrew got in bed and Destiny went around on the other side. She took him in her arms. She started to cry. "Mommy, are you crying?" "I'll be alright." "Okay. I love you." "I love you too."
Sign up to rate and review this story