Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Best Friends, Ex Friends Til The End Better Off As Lovers

Chapter 16: Decisions Need To Be Made

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

I suck at summaries

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-09-24 - Updated: 2007-10-23 - 1988 words - Complete

0Unrated
Destiny woke up to yelling. She looked at the alarm clock. It read 3AM. She got out of bed, put on her jeans and walked to the voices. "I want to fucking see her." "No, Patrick. You're drunk. I'm taking you home. You shouldn't of even drove here." "I didn't. You know me Petey. I wouldn't of done that." "Pete, I'll talk to him." Destiny said. "You sure." "Yeah, if I need anything I'll get you." Pete went back to the bedroom. Destiny went to the kitchen and made some coffee for Patrick. He followed her. Once the coffee was done she gave him a cup. "What do you want to talk about?" "Why Destiny?" "I told you. I was scared and didn't want you to stop following your dream and looking at us and regretting your decision. I didn't know what to do and Josh came up with what he thought would be good for all of us. I see now I shouldn't of listened to him." She looked down with tears in her eyes. They fell down her cheeks.

Patrick went over to Destiny and took his hand under her chin. "Look at me." She looked into his green eyes. "Why did you say you love me?" "Because I do. I never stopped. It killed me when I had to let you go. I had to though. Josh wasn't the same man and I was scared." "What do you mean?" "Nothing. This isn't about me or him." "I use to love you. I don't know if I can anymore. You knew I wanted a family. Sure, maybe not that young. But you knew. You took the one thing besides music that I love away from me. God Dest, I don't know what to do. I have Becca telling me to file for full custody and I don't want to hurt you. But yet you hurt me by taking my son from me and giving him to Josh. What am I suppose to do?"

"I don't know. You are going to have to figure that out for yourself. I don't want you to take Andrew from me, but I can't make your decision. Don't let Becca make it for you either." Destiny went to the sink and looked out the window. Patrick came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and put his chin on her shoulder. "How did it come to this?" He asked. "Because I was scared and should of went to you and your mom, not just made the decision on my own." He kissed her neck. "Patrick, you are engaged." "You were married and we made out." She could tell he was smiling. This was the Patrick she loved. "You are terrible." "And that's why you love me." "I love you because of the man you are." She turned around in his arms. "Mommy, I had a nightmare."

Patrick and Destiny turned around. "Daddy, what are you doing here? It's too early to go now." Patrick laughed. "Yeah it is. I just wanted to talk to mommy. You better get to bed." "Can you spend the night too? You can sleep with mommy and me." "Uh, Andrew, daddy needs to get home to Becca." "No, I can stay. If that's alright with you?" "Um, yeah. Let's go, then." "Goodie." Andrew said as he jumped up and down. Patrick picked him up and went to the guest room. Destiny shut off the lights and went to the room.

She walked in and Patrick just had his boxers on. "Um, where am I suppose to sleep?" "You can sleep on Andrew's other side. He can be in the middle of us." "Okay." "Goodnight mommy and daddy." "Goodnight Andrew. Now close your eyes and go to sleep." Patrick said. Destiny just stood by the bed. "Aren't you getting in?" "Yeah, I guess so." She took off her jeans and climbed into bed. Destiny had butterflies in her stomach. She looked at Patrick. He was asleep already. He looked so beautiful. This was how it was suppose to be. She fell asleep looking at her two boys.

Andrew woke up and looked at his daddy and then his mommy. He was so happy. Maybe daddy wouldn't marry Becca and marry mommy. He smiled. He quietly got out of bed and went to the living room. Pete and Tina kept a few toys for him to play with when he came over. A hour later Pete and Tina came out of their bedroom. "Hey Andrew, where is your mom?" Tina asked. "She's still sleeping with daddy." He said without looking up. Tina looked at Pete. "What is he doing to her?" She asked Pete. "What do you mean?" "He's going to marry Becca yet he's playing with her heart. You know she never stopped loving him." "I know. And he's never stopped loving her." "I know, but he's going to marry Becca and where will that leave Destiny?" "I'll talk to him. Let's go out for breakfast with Andrew. Maybe help us get prepared." "What are you saying, Pete?" "I want us to have a baby." He smiled at her and got the keys.

Patrick woke up with a headache. He knew he shouldn't of drank last night. There was someone on his chest. Becca never liked to cuddle with him. Something must of changed. But it didn't feel like Becca. All of a sudden he remembered. He has his arm around Destiny. He rubbed her back. She felt so good in his arms. He looked down at her. He remembered when they were kids and teenagers. She became his best friend and then later so much more. The tears started coming. He was so mad at Josh for taking advantage of her. Patrick realized he should of fought for her. He knew when she told him she was pregnant that she could of never cheated on him. Why didn't he do something then? "Patrick, are you alright?" Destiny was looking up at him. "Yeah, I was just thinking of everything. I should of never believed that you cheated. I knew you wouldn't of done that. I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?" "Yes, but I'm the one who should be asking for forgiveness."

Patrick bent down and kissed Destiny. He ran his hands under her shirt. "Patrick, what are you doing?" She asked while kissing him. "Trying to make love to you." "Patrick, you are getting married." "Yeah, I know. I love you, Destiny. I never stopped." Destiny straddled Patrick and took off her shirt. Patrick rubbed her hips and made his ways up to her breasts. He rubbed her nipples with his thumbs. "I've missed you, Destiny. I missed this." "Me too." She bent down and kissed him. "Are you sure no one will come in?" She asked. "I haven't heard anyone. They probably went out for breakfast or something." Destiny took off Patrick's boxers and took him in her hand. "Oh god, Dest. I need you, now." Destiny took off her panties. Destiny slide on top of Patrick. He felt so good. She started moving up and down on Patrick. Patrick grabbed Destiny and flipped her over so she was under him. They moved as one and both came at the same time.

Patrick laid on top of Destiny. She brushed his hair from his face. "Patrick, what's going to happen?" "I don't know. We shouldn't of done this. I'm sorry Destiny." Patrick got up and put on his clothes. "Patrick Martin Stump. What the hell are you doing? You can't just play with my heart like this." "Like you did." Destiny got up and put on her panties and was looking for her shirt. "Here." Patrick handed her shirt to her. "Get the fuck out." Patrick knew Destiny was mad. She never swore. "Let me explain." "No, I've had enough. Figure out what you are going to do and do it. All we have is a child in common. I don't want to see you. I'll have someone at the house when you pick up Andrew. Now leave." "Destiny, I think I love you. But you hurt me so much taking my son from me." "That's nice. Now leave." Patrick looked down and left the bedroom. Once she heard the front door close, she fell to the floor and started to cry and couldn't stop. "Patrick!!" She screamed.
"Pete, I'm going to see if those two are up." "Alright." Pete, Tina, and Andrew came back from breakfast a hour after Patrick left. Tina knocked on the bedroom door. "Destiny, Patrick. Are you two up?" She heard moaning and crying. "Oh shit." Tina opened the door. She didn't see Destiny at first. She glanced down. "Oh hun." She ran to Destiny. "What happened?" She took Destiny in her arms. They sat on the floor by the bed. "He really loves her." "Yeah, I don't know why though." "We had sex. That's all it was. Just sex. Well, to him at least." "Destiny, why did you do it?" "I don't know. He started to rub my back and it felt so good. I love him so much and I thought he would still love me. I guess I was wrong." Destiny started to cry again. "I told him he needs to decide what to do and that someone will be there when he picks Andrew up. I can't deal with him right now. Can you be there today?" "Sure. Why don't you and Andrew go home and get Andrew ready. I'll be there in a half hour and we can call Patrick." "Thank you, Tina. I don't know what I would do without you." Destiny and Tina hugged.

When Destiny got home with Andrew she changed Andrew into some clean clothes and got a bag ready for him. "Mommy, aren't you going to come with daddy and me?" "No sweetie. I have some work to do. Aunt Tina is coming by so when daddy comes you go with him. Okay. You and him will have a nice time." "Okay. I'm going to miss you." "I'm going to miss you too." Tina came and Destiny went into her bedroom. She laid on the bed. She heard Patrick's voice. She knew he wanted to see her. A little bit later Tina came in. "He'll bring Andrew back at 7. I'll be here at 6:30. Destiny, he told me something else." "He's filing for full custody isn't he?" "Yes, he thinks it would be best for Andrew to live with two parents." "What?" She sat up in bed. "Is he nuts? He grew up in a one parent home." "You know this is all her doing. Patrick wouldn't do this." "I know. Why don't you go home and I'll see you in a little while." "Will you be alright?" "Yeah. I have some work to do." "Okay. Call if you need anything." Destiny watched Tina leave.

She felt the tears falling down her face. She glanced over to the nightstand. There was the picture that Becca took of Patrick and Destiny when Andrew was a baby. She picked it up and looked at all of them. The phone rang and scared her. She dropped the picture and it shattered. She grabbed the phone. "Hello?" "Destiny, I'm glad you answered." "What do you want, Patrick?" "I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry about filing for custody." "If you are sorry then why are you doing it?" "I want to know my son. Please understand." "Understand. Was that your intention this morning. Have me get my guard down and then rip my son from my arms. You know how I feel about you." Destiny was sobbing. "Baby, please.." "Don't baby me. From now on we will have contact with our lawyers. Goodbye Patrick." Destiny hung up the phone and went to clean up the glass. She broke down once again.
Sign up to rate and review this story