Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Best Friends, Ex Friends Til The End Better Off As Lovers

Chapter 17: I Sing The Blues

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

I suck at summaries

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-09-24 - Updated: 2007-09-24 - 1483 words - Complete

0Unrated


~Two Months Later~

"Destiny, do you have the file on the Johnson case?" Kevin asked. "Yes, here they are." "Are you alright?" "No, we have our final court date tomorrow and ever since this whole thing I haven't been feeling well. I'm tired, sick to my stomach, I can't eat. I just want it over." She started crying. "Add crying on the list too." Kevin went to her and hugged her. "My brother is being a real ass lately. I wish I could talk sense into him. I know Pete has." "I know. Thank god for you and Pete." "Why don't you take the rest of the day off. You know I'll be thinking of you and Andrew. I love Patrick to death, but you deserve that boy." He hugged Destiny.

Destiny went home and laid down until she picked Andrew up from daycare. "Hey Destiny." "Hi Emily. How was Andrew?" "Alright. I do have a concern though." "Oh, what is it?" "He's been starting fights with some of the other children. Is there a change in the house?" "Yeah, it's a long story. The short version of it is, is that his father is filing for full custody and Andrew is shipped back and forth and he hasn't gotten use to that yet." "I see. I think you just need to talk to him. Andrew is a good boy and hasn't really caused any problems until recently." "Thanks for telling me."

"Mommy!" Andrew ran to Destiny. "Hi sweetie. How are you doing?" "Good. Look what I drew for you." She looked at the paper. There were two houses. One had a woman and the other had a man and a woman and a little boy was in the middle. "Who are these people?" He pointed to the woman who was alone. "That's you. And those two are Daddy and Becca." Destiny pointed to the boy in the middle. "And that's you." "Yes." "Oh baby." She hugged him. "Everything will be alright. I promise you that."

The next day Destiny got Andrew ready and took him to daycare and then she went to the courthouse. She got off the elevator. She seen Patrick and Becca. She hadn't seen Patrick in two months. He was gorgeous as always. She walked to her lawyer. "Hi Destiny. How are you doing?" "I've been better, Toni." "I understand. Once we get in the court room, the judge will make his decision. I know that this has been difficult." They were called into the court room. Destiny sat down and her stomach was hurting again. She had thrown up twice already. She just wanted it to be over.

"All rise for Judge Thompson." Everyone rose and once the Judge sat down, they did too." Destiny was getting sicker as the time went on. "Well, I've looked over all the paperwork and took in consideration of what we talked about at the last hearing." Judge Thompson said. "This has been very hard. I believe both of you want what is in the best interest of the child. My decision is that Patrick Stump be the sole guardian of the child." "No!!!" Destiny screamed. Judge Thompson hit the gavel on the desk. "Please keep your client quiet, Ms. Samson." "Yes, Judge." Toni turned to Destiny and took her hand. "You have to be quiet." "I'm sorry." "The child will be given to Mr. Stump tomorrow at 1pm. I think the best situation would be for Mr. Stump to pick the child up at his residence. Are there any questions?" "None for me." Patrick's attorney said. "When will Destiny be able to see her son?" "For now, every other weekend and Wednesdays." "No further questions." "Court is dismissed."

"Destiny, do you want me at your place tomorrow?" Toni asked. "No, I'll be alright. I'm going to go home. Thanks for everything." "You sure you are going to be alright?" "Yes, I'm sure." Destiny tried to smile. Destiny got up to leave and seen Patrick shaking his lawyer's hand. She left the courtroom and ran down the stairs. "Destiny, Destiny! Wait!" She heard Patrick calling for her. She turned around with tears in her eyes. "What do you want?" "I just wanted to say I'm sorry it has to be like this." "Yeah, so I am. But at least you aren't having your heart ripped from your chest and stomped on. Once you have Andrew, you and Becca can play house." She turned around and ran to her car.

Destiny drove and picked up Andrew and they had lunch. Destiny cleaned up and went to talk to Andrew. "Andrew, mommy needs to talk to you." He walked over to Destiny and she took him into her arms. "You know that Patrick is your daddy and how you see him every so often." "Yeah." "Well, you are going to live with daddy and Becca." "No, I want to live with you. I don't want to live with Becca. I don't like her." "I know ,sweetie. It'll be alright. I'll see you every other weekend. Daddy wants to know you." Andrew was crying. "Mommy, I want to stay with you. You won't have anyone." "I'll have Tina and Pete and Uncle Kevin. I won't be alone and I'll see you. You are going to have to be a big boy. Will you do that for mommy?" "Yeah, I guess." "Remember, I love you. I will never stop loving you." Destiny hugged Andrew. "I think it's time for a nap." "Okay." Destiny put Andrew down for a nap and walked to the living room. There was a knock on the door.

"Hey Tina. What's going on?" "You tell me." Tina shut the door. "What's that suppose to mean?" "Pete just told me what happened today. Why didn't you call me?" Destiny and Tina sat on the couch. "I just wanted to be alone with Andrew. I told him and he's not happy. It's going to be a hard day tomorrow." "How are you?" "Actually, if I wasn't so sick with my stomach, I'd be fine. I made a doctor's appointment. It's been going on too long. I know it's stress, but maybe they can give me something." "That's good that you are going to the doctor. I want to tell you something, but I don't want to hurt you." "You won't. You are my best friend. There's nothing you can say that will hurt me." "Okay. Destiny, I'm pregnant." "Oh my god. I'm so happy for you." Destiny hugged Tina. "Are you sure Pete is ready to be a father? He's still a kid himself." "Yes, he is." They laughed.

"Do you want me here tomorrow?" "No, I'll be fine and I'm going to see the doctor afterwords." "Okay, if you need anything, anything at all, call us. We don't mind." "Thank you." Destiny hugged Tina and then started packing some things for Andrew. That night she spent every last minute with her son. She didn't want the night to end.

The next morning Destiny made pancakes for her and Andrew and they went to the park and had lunch. Destiny sat on the couch watching Andrew play as the clock ticked the minutes down. The was a knock on the door. Andrew looked at Destiny. "It's time to go, baby" Andrew got up. Destiny opened the door and Patrick and Becca were there. "What is she doing here?" "Destiny, don't start." Patrick said. "Come in." Andrew was standing in the hallway with his teddy bear. "Hey buddy. Are you ready to go?" Patrick said. "No, I don't want to leave mommy." Andrew wrapped his arms around Destiny's legs. She bent down to him. "Hey, what did we talk about? I will see you. You and daddy are going to have a good time together. Remember, even when I'm not there, I still love you." She could feel the tears coming. She kissed and hugged Andrew. "You be good for daddy. I love you." Patrick picked up Andrew. "No, daddy. I want to stay with mommy." Andrew was holding out his arms. "Just go Patrick." "Mommy!" Patrick and Becca left Destiny's apartment. She fell to the floor crying.

A hour later Destiny got dressed and went to the doctors. She gave blood work before she was seen. She waited for a half hour and was called in. The doctor came in shortly after. "Hello Destiny. How are you doing?" "Good. Except, that I'm under a lot of stress. I'm just not feeling too well lately." "What are the symptoms?" "I've been having stomach problems, I can't eat, I'm either sleeping too much or having a hard time to get to sleep." "Okay. Let me look at the results of your blood work." The doctor got out her chart and looked at it. "Well, I see the problem. Congratulations." "What? Congratulations for what?" "You are pregnant."
Sign up to rate and review this story