Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Baby, Seasons Change But People Don't.

Kiss Her, Kiss Her

by XxIceCreamHeadachexX 4 reviews

Saffy and Pete have a chance to talk.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-09-29 - Updated: 2007-09-29 - 643 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Five: Kiss Her, Kiss Her

"So say, what are you waiting for? Kiss her, kiss her."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I slammed the bedroom door and leaned against it, sniffling. I jammed my eyelids closed and produced more hot tears. All that buzzed through my thoughts was "He's gone."

I felt as though a lance just pummeled into my shattering heart and it just splattered into infinite bloody pieces on the tile of my agony. Nothing could mend these torn fragments back up. The bandages were already loose enough. I lost my partner for the talent show and more importantly, my best friend.

Suddenly, I sensed another person in my room. My eyes flung open, and between the clouding of tears, I saw Pete staring blankly at me. I swallowed back the invisible rock placed in the pit of my scratchy throat.

"What are you looking at?" I croaked out, wiping my eyes harshly. He looked emotionless and the expression painted on his face, was difficult to read.

"A sad girl." he replied without any sarcasm or cynicism. It was though, he actually cared. I shifted my weight to another foot and glared at him hatefully.

"I'm not sad." I spat out with spite lingering to my words.

"Yeah, that explains the tears." he remarked twitching his nose at my rudeness.

"Shut up." I ordered without any comeback in mind.

"I think I have a say in this." he informed as I cocked my head back and laughed.

"No. No you don't. You've done enough." I commented stepping closer to him.

"What exactly have I done?" he asked, truly confused. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, as if he were a complete moron. He should know exactly what he has done.

"Oh, I don't know. How about completely change my best friend? Transform him into something he's not? About everything!" I yelled as Pete just stood there, smirking. He coughed up a laugh and I just pierced a dirty glare in his condescending eyes.

"What the hell is so funny?" I spat, still giving him a harsh stare-down.

"I didn't change him. He changed his self." he answered as we both sat there in pure, agonizing silence. Our eyes both locked and the key for our gazes went missing.

I suddenly realized Pete wasn't as half bad as I thought he was. He was an actual person with an actual heart. Who would've figured? I stood there, motionless and emotional for a few moments. It was as though, the world was stuck in a freezer and everything had been petrified to the ground. Nothing moved and no movement took place. Pete looked rooted to the floor and he just eyeballed me. I grew uneasy at his stare and he just forced a half smile.

"Yeah, I guess so..." I replied, fidgeting as my eyes wandered the room.

He chuckled a bit and said, "Well, it's been nice talking to you, but I have to go." checking his silver watch that embraced his tiny wrist.

"See ya, love." he fare-welled, placing his soft hands on my cheeks and kissing me gently on the lips, as surprise washed over me. He walked out of the room as I stood there bug-eyed watching him vanish into the hall and down the stairs.

Did he just kiss me?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Unexpected, eh?

Well, if you've noticed, one of my genres are 'Romance' and I needed to fit that in there somewhere. Plus, I'm hoping it was an unexpected twist.

Apparently, I have around 200 reads, yet only three reviewers. C'mon, show a little love! Or constructive criticism. Whichever floats your boat.

Speaking of reviews, thank you so much ClandestineUnited and i_heart_cliches! You, guys make me so happy. =D

Sorry it's a little short. I couldn't think of much more dialogue.

Comment/Compliment/Critique
Do with it as you like.
Sign up to rate and review this story