Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Road Trip

things get messy

by MrsMeganWay 0 reviews

megan cant take anymore

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-10-04 - Updated: 2007-10-04 - 604 words

0Unrated
“MEGAN! Wait.” He yelled
She turned around hysterically, tears streaming down her face and with a huge lump in her throat she managed to let out a croaky “What?”
“I didn’t know you were coming!”
“And what that makes this” pointing to Cassie “alright?”
“No but, but I don’t know what that is, is doesn’t mean anything! I don’t know it just happened at a party, and went on form there!”
“I don’t want to hear about it Mikey, I really don’t. I knew I shouldn’t have trusted you again, you’ve hurt me way to many times, and now that was the final straw. If it was already over before, I’m making it official. Goodbye asshole, hope you and Cassie enjoy each other’s company in the lonely, pathetic whole called Narrabri.”

After that, the only person she told about that day was Keisha, her best friend from school, then she put into the back of her mind and tried to forget about, but because of the pain she felt and the pain of her fathers death built up to the point where she fell into a deep black hole. She started frequently doing drugs drinking during the day, stop doing her work at school, she stopped eating smoking more than usual, she even started sleeping around and would often wake up in a strangers bed on the rare occasion she would wake up in front yard of random houses. This went on until the Christmas holidays when she OD on Valium and went into hospital for three weeks, four days after she was admitted Mikey turned up. Megan was half asleep with her dinner sitting on her lap, untouched. As he lifted it off her, she woke up. When she saw him, her eyes welled up immediately, he looked into her eyes, and she could see the sadness in his eyes, along with tiredness and drugs.
“Don’t look me.” She said looking away “I don’t want you to feel responsible.”
“But I do Megan, because I am, and don’t deny it.”
“I don’t want to see you, just go back to Cassie.”
“Why would I do that?”
“Because she might be wondering where you are and if she found out that you were with me she might get jealous. I don’t know why because there is no way I would be stupid enough to do that again.”
“There was no me and Cassie, I just want you to know that. Cant we just talk about this?”
“About what? The fact that I gave you my heart and you cut it into tiny pieces to the point that I can’t repair it? Is that what you want to talk about? Or do you want to remind me how you did again? Just get out, and don’t bother coming back!”
As Mikey turned to walk out he turned back to look what he had done to the one person he actually cared about, for the past 6 months Mikey hadn’t done anything but think about what a stupid prick thing he had done. Megan looked at him again but this time with a lot more anger and confusion.
“You know what I don’t get, you were the one who said that you loved me and always would, you were the one who wanted to try to get this to work and you were the one who made it serious. I guess it only fair that you would be the one who fucked us up.
With that Mikey left.
Sign up to rate and review this story