Categories > Cartoons > X-Men: Evolution > Switched

Not a Great Day

by Prexistence 0 reviews

Rogue and Remy discover bad things about being in each other's body

Category: X-Men: Evolution - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gambit, Rogue - Published: 2006-01-05 - Updated: 2006-01-06 - 1850 words

0Unrated
X-Mansion

Remy turned in Rogue's bed and placed a pillow over his head as soon as he heard people in the halls talking. 'Why de hell are dey up dis early?' He thought to himself when the alarm clock went off. He pulled his hand out to hit it, when someone had already turned it off.

"Come on, we got school." He heard Kitty say as she dragged herself out of bed.

'I've already been through all dat, no way I'm goin again.' Remy thought as he turned onto the other side of the bed.

"Rogue it is time to get up, otherwise I will send Logan in here." He heard another female voice say. "Also a bit of a warning, Kitty is driving the second car, so you might want to hurry." He heard the voice say and then the footsteps.

Remy sat up in bed and yawned. 'Dis sucks, startin to miss bein with de Acolytes.' He thought as he finally stood up from the bed. 'Guess better get dressed.' He thought to himself with a smirk as he went to Rogue's dresser to find some clothes for him to wear.

He opened the drawer to find all the same colored clothes. 'Dis girl really needs some new clothes. Mebbe I'll be nice and get her some.' He thought to himself as he pulled out a dark green tank top and a green shirt to go over it. 'Mebbe somethin dat looks cheerful.' He added as he got changed.

20 minutes later

Remy entered the downstairs to see everyone heading for the door. "Sorry Rogue, looks like your stuck with Kitty, Kurt and Logan." He saw the guy with the glasses, not remembering his name. He remembered making fun of this person a lot with John and Piotr. The guy was giving him a funny look.

"What?" Remy asked, folding his arms over Rogue's chest. Scott raised a eyebrow.

"Never seen you without makeup before." Scott answered before going out of the mansion.

'What and hide dis belle face, I think not. Wonder why she wears so much makeup?' Remy thought to himself, but the shrugged it off as he followed Scott out of the mansion.

'Wonder what's so bad about ridin with dis Kitty, Kurt, and Logan?' He thought to himself as he walked outside and saw Scott get into his car with a pile of kids loaded in. He then saw the other car, Kitty was sitting in the drivers seat, Logan in the front and behind him was Kurt. Remy shrugged and went over to the door and opened it.

"How are you feeling zis mornin, Rogue?" Kurt asked Rogue.

"Fine." Remy muttered, not really wanting to talk to the blue mutant. He just wanted to get this day over with.

"Alright, I've checked my mirror. I am buckled in." Kitty began to check off the things that needed to be done before driving off. "The stereo is set to my favorite station." She added and looked around. "I think that's it?" She asked Logan, who had his hand on the door handle.

"That's all darlin, just start the car up and go." Logan told her.

"You forgot to see if ze airbags vork." Kurt whispered to Rogue. Logan heard the whisper and smiled, but said nothing to make Kitty more nervous.

Kitty started up the car and place the car in drive. She then stepped on the gas, sending everyone back against there seats. 'Merde, she is gonna kill us.' Remy thought to himself as he reached for the door handle, but the doors locked.

"Oh come on, I am getting better you have to agree with that." Kitty said to Rogue, looking into the mirror to see her friend with a panicked look on her face.

'Dis is better? Mon Dieu, and I thought John was nuts when driving.' He thought to himself as he remembered when he let John try to ride his motorcycle, which ended up in a creek.

"True, zis time ve have all four tires on ze ground." Kurt teased her. "Don't vorry, ve vill be zere soon." Kurt turned to his sister with a encouraging smile.

3 minutes later

Kitty came to a halt, sending everyone forward, luckily they had their seatbelts on otherwise they would of gone through the window. "So how did I do?" Kitty asked turning to Logan.

"Fine, I'll pick you guys up later on. I'll be driving home." He told Kitty as he unhooked his seatbelt and taking a deep breath before opening the door.

Remy stepped out of the car and stared at the school. 'Which class do I do I go to?' He thought to himself.

"Come on we got to go." Kitty said as she pulled Remy by the sleeve. He followed behind her.

"We have de same classes right?" He asked her as he followed and Kurt joined them. Kitty gave her friend a weird look.

"Yeah, we always have." Kitty told Rogue, looking at her. 'She was attacked my Magneto, she probably is still recovering.' Kitty mentally told herself as she lead Rogue to her locker and then to the classroom.

Later At Lunch

Remy walked towards the back of the school, not wanting to be around the others. 'Dis is de longest day of mon life.' He thought to himself as he pulled out a pack of cigarette's and pulled one out. He had stolen them from a kid in the halls.

He put the cigarette into Rogue's mouth and was about to light it when he heard a voice behind him. "Ah swear, ya light that cigarette and Ah'll have ya castrated." He heard a threat, he turned to see his body standing there with his arms folded over his chest.

"Ah, always nice to see y' chere. How y' enjoyin y'r day?" He asked her slyly, taking the cigarette out of her mouth.

"Oh Ah've had a great day. First Ah wake up ta see ya friend playin with his lighter and settin a curtain on fire. Then Ah had ta deal with a huge clump of hair in the shower, which was just disgusting." She growled at him.

"It's Sabertooth's sheddin season." Remy said as he held his hands in front of him as Rogue glared at him and came forward. "What are y' doin cher?" He asked her as he backed away.

"Ah'm goin back inside mah body. Ya got mah powers right now so all Ah have ta do is touch ya and Ah'll be back." Rogue said as she was about to touch her own face.

"Well den Gambit can get to know y' much better, since we will den be room mates." He told her with a grin.

"What are ya talkin abot?" She asked him, lowering her hand.

"Well y' leave mon body, but I still would be stayin here. Meanin y' and moi would be sharin de same body. Though, I wouldn't mind dat." He told her with a cocky smile across Rogue's face.

"That's the last thing Ah want, is you inside mah head." She said as she backed away from Remy. "Ya got ta talk ta the Professor or Jean. It's the only way Ah can get back inta mah own body and ya can get back inta yours." She prayed he would listen, not trusting him.

"Ah'll get around to it." He told her with a yawn. "Oh by de way, y' got detention." He said to her.

"What did you do?" She demanded. 'Ah could always block him out, Ah could be doin everyone a favor. One less Acolyte.' She thought to herself as she was planning on absorbing herself into her body.

"Y'r teacher, de large one, she gave moi a attitude, so kinda told her where she could stick the F she gave y'." Remy explained to her.

"Ah got a F? Ah studied." She clenched Gambit's hands into fists, his red's eyes were glowing.

"Well she didn't see it dat way. She said y' did it wrong, but had de right answer. She den went on how y' were careless and den I told her dat just because she was old, lonely, most likely a virgin, and lives with her cats didn't mean she had to take it out on us. Den she started yellin somethin." He explained to her.

"Ah knew that teacher had it out for meh." She whispered to herself before turning her attention back at the situation at hand. "Please talk ta the Professor. Ah don't wanna go back ta mah own body." She told him. 'Ah can't believe Ah said Ah wanted to go back ta no touchin, but this is not much better.' She thought to herself.

"Well see." Remy told her with a smile as the bell rang. "Got to chere. I'll be seeing y' around." He told her with a bow before he headed off.

"By the way, please put makeup on meh next time ya go out." She called to him.

"Why would I want to do that?" He turned around and looked at her. "Don't understand why y' wear dat stuff, y'r much prettier without it." He winked at her as he left.

Rogue blushed and hid back into the woods near the school. "He better talk to the Professor or else." She turned back to watch her body leave and go inside the school. "Ah swear ya do anythin else ta meh and Ah'll paint ya nails and put makeup on ya." She swore as she left the school grounds.

Remy walked into the school and saw Kitty, Kurt, Jean, and Scott talking. 'Better stay around dem if I want to know where to go next.' He thought to himself as he began to walk over. He then felt a hand go around her shoulder.

"Hey there, Rogue." He heard a male voice beside him and looked at the hand. "So I was wondering if you wanted to go out on Friday." He heard a guy say to him.

Remy turned to see a guy with brown hair looking at him, he felt the hand stroke his shoulder. Remy smiled at him, "Let moi think about it." He told the guy before taking the hand with Rogue's gloved hand and pulling the guys hand behind his back. "Thought about it and not interested." He told the kid as he kicked the kid into the locker.

He turned to see Kurt, Kitty, Jean, and Scott starring at him with their mouths open. 'Guessin Rogue wouldn't do that then?' He thought to himself as he felt someone tap him on the back. He turned around to see a teacher standing there.

"Come with me, Miss." The teacher said as they grabbed Remy by the arm and pulled him back to the principals office.

'Dis is such a great day.' Remy thought to himself as the door opened. 'Mebbe I should talk to de Professor.' He thought to himself as he entered into the office to receive more punishment and probably more detention for Rogue.
Sign up to rate and review this story