Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Good Enough

Chapter 7

by masquerade37 0 reviews

Dani has her first encounter with Cronus... will it cost her her life?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-10-08 - Updated: 2007-10-08 - 461 words - Complete

0Unrated
Dani gasped and backed up into the side of the truck.

"What's this? An eighth?" Cronus snickered. "Or is she a tag along who knows your secret."

They hadn't noticed that he had hovering an inch from the ground. He landed and started to walk towards Dani.

Jay took a step forward, but Dani put her hand out to stop him. Odie was wondering how she could stay so calm.

Cronus took hold of her chin and pulled her face up to look at him.

"Hmph. Such a pity I'll have to destroy you," he said in his vacant way roughly releasing her face. "So pretty." At that moment he summoned his scyth, and swung at Dani.

In an instant she was gone. The seven looked around bewildered only to find she was on the roof of the truck.

"Scatter!" she yelled. Jay looked at her with a look of confusion. "Trust me!" she yelled and jumped from to the truck into the trees. The heroes followed her.

Cronus just laughed. "Amature! You can't escape from me!" He followed them into the trees.

The eight met in the middle of the small grove and Dani frantically whispered orders. "Use the trees, surround him, and get out of the trees as soon as you can..." Jay was about to interupt, "... just trust me! This is my first time here, and I have to prove myself here okay? Just trust me..." she paused and her ears perked up. "He's coming go!"

They scattered into the trees just as Cronus approached their hiding spot.

"Hm, they think they can out smart me with someone new? Hardly!" He looked up into the trees with just enough time to see a foot disappearing. "You'll need to do better than that."

Dani made it to the outside of the grove and looked around. Odie, Neil, Theresa, Atlanta, and Jay were there.

She was about to ask about Herry and Archie when they emerged from the trees.

"Space yourselves, he'll be in a s..." a blast of energy sent Herry, Neil, Atlanta and Jay into the truck.

Herry tryed to open the door, but it seemed to be jammed.

Cronus turned on Theresa and Odie and ropes wound themselves around them out of nowhere.

Archie ran for Cronus but got sent backwards.

Cronus turned to Dani and started to back her towards the cliff. "You actually thought you could outsmart me? Well I have to tell you, you tried. Unfortunately, there's no prize for second place!" He yelled the last word as he swung for her.

She lost her balance and screamed. Cronus laughed and disappeared into his portal.

Odie watched all this in horror.

Dani couldn't regain her balance and disappeared over the side of the cliff.
Sign up to rate and review this story