Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Walk Amongst the Stars Because You Shine Like One

Chapter 18- Shotgun Sinners- Aug. 2

by rejected_smurf_god 3 reviews

Patrick gets in trouble. Serious trouble.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-10-12 - Updated: 2007-10-12 - 1084 words - Complete

0Unrated
I guess nows the day everything goes wrong. Pete's semi-happy with me. Brendan's not pissed or sad for/at me. Amy and Leslie aren't pissed. Rebekka and ryan are doing pretty good. Patrick, Joe, and Andy are doing pretty good.

I seriously hope things will turn out ok.

Brendan approached me after lunch as I was putting away the dishes that I had just washed and leaned up against the counter.

"You still going to Jersey?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yep."

He sighed. "When are you going to break up with me?"

I looked at him and smiled "I'm waiting until the very last moment."

He smiled. "You seriously want to be with me that long?"

I laughed. "Do I?"

He shrugged. I smiled at him and placd my lips on his. "You aren't really going to leave." He murmured.

I laughed. "Yeah I am, baby."

He sighed "Damn. I thought it was all just a dream."

I laughed at him "Is it a good dream?"

He shrugged. "To a certain extent, I got the girl of my dreams but she's leaving me for another state."

I smiled. "That's because states are bigger." I winked.

His moth dropped open and he stared at me for a moment. "Ooh, you're gonna get it now." He murmured and then he chased me aroun the room.
Amy walked into the kitchen withLeslie trailing in behind her. Leslie smiled at me and Brendan and then just as they were about to leave she shouted "USE A CONDOM!!!"

Brendan and I ran about for awhile until he finally caught me and we sat on the floor for awhile catching our breath.

"Pete gave me tickets to their venue today. I have two tickets and I don't have anyone to go with." He pouted.

I smiled at him "Gee, who could you ask to go to a Fall Out Boy venue?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. Are you going?"

I smiled, "I can't. I don't have tickets."

Smiling Brendan extended his hand. "Well then, my dear, would you like to be my date to the concert?"

I laughed. "Yes, Mr. Urie. I'd be honoured."

He pulled me up and we went to go change. As soon as we were done getting ready he offered his arm and we walked arm in arm down the sidewalk to the bar "Axis" where Fall Out Boy was playing a concert.

Pete was jumping up and down backstage trying to get hyped up for the concert. Patrick wasn't anywhere to be found, when I asked Joe, who was texting Spencer, he told me Patrick was in the bathroom puking his guts out. My first instinct was Patrick had a crazy night in the town last night and he was now pregnant but then I realized he was a man. Andy was casually talking to Nadia, who waved at us before going back to Andy.

I told Brendn to go find Patrick for me and then I went over to Pete.

"You ready for tonight's concert?" I asked.

He stopped jumping and stared at me. "I don't know." He replied honestly.

I nodded understandingly. Pete could never make up his mind. I was about to tell him I really meant what I said last night but Brendan came in trailing a very green and sick looking Patrick.

"You ok Patty-bear?" I asked rubbing his back gently.

He nodded "Just nerves. I don't know if I'll ever get used to this."

I smiled at him "Patty, you're great at this. You shouldn't be nervous. They love you."

Patrick swallowed hard and nodded at me. I pulled him in fro a hug and he sighed deeply. As I peered over Patrick's shoulder. I saw Pete glaring at us.

"You guys should go to your seats." Joe offered catching the looks me and Pete were sharing.

Brendan pulled me away from Patrick as I murmured more encouragements to him.

Finaly we sat down. We were just two rows from the front and as I looked around us at all the fan girls I couldn't help but notice all the Pete Wentz shirts. There was one girl who had a shirt with Pete's face on the front and on the back was a picture of her with a thumbs up and the words 'Pete Wentz's fuck buddy.' around her picture.

It was kind of funny. If only they knew the Pete Wentz I knew, the Pete Wentz I grew up with, the Pete Wentz I loved.

The curtain opened and everyone came alive. Pete scanned the crowed for people he may have known and Patrick smiled at me. All of his nervousness gone.

The launched into their new songs; Dance, Dance, Sugar, We're Going Down, A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me.

It was around the time they stared playing older songs like Where is Your Boy? or Saturday, that things started to go wrong.

Patrick started freaking out. His face got white and his voice cracked a few times but he kept going. I searche dthe crowd for someone he was scared of or owed money too or something but all I saw was the man, with the gun, pointing directly at Patrick's heart.

"GUN!!" I screamed and the girls around me and Brendan stopped dancing and followed my finger to the man with the gun. They screamed and began to attract attention to the man. He noticed us all staring at him and he lowered the gun a little bit but it fired anyway and the melody still coming from Patrick's mouth stopped flowing and he fell gracefully to the ground.

Pete immediatly stopped playing an ddropped his bass to come rushing over. Joe rushed over too. I took ahold of Brendan's wrist and ran him to the stage.

"Patrick?!" I screamed.

He looked up from the floor. His face was etched in pain. He smiled at me. At first I was afraid he'd cough blood all over me but the bullet had lodged tself in his leg.

"They love me, huh?" He croaked and then he passed out.
------------------------------------
The beginning part of this chapter I LOATHE!!! but the ending is alright. Despite the fact that I had some guy shoot Patrick in the leg....Oh, how some of you guys are going to hate me now.

Do you notice that most of Fall Out Boy's FUCT album has commas in it? I think it got confusing in this chapter but whatever...
Sign up to rate and review this story