- Oh my gosh. This is my new favorite chapter.
So much depth.
I mean you never really get into Skylers emotions.
She seems so much more rounded now. Like Im glad the lies are finally catching up to her. Its been bothering me that like shes never bothered by anything. Like if i was Gerard Ways wife. Fuck everyone would know about it!
But I just loved how you wrote it out. Like how she knew that like she had to smile for his sake. That was really good. Shows how much she really loves him. Like sometimes Sky seems self centered, like when she pouted about him not going to walmart. But like when it counts she knows what to do. Self-sacrifice...its a big part of love.
A whole other level to their relationship.
And the scene where she was scared where like they surrounded her. That was good! I really felt that. I mean Skys always use to having these 'guys' her friends around protecting her and it was good to see her vulnerable like that. I liked it. And I loved how she like wanted them to bust the guys up for her. Its like a guilty thought. Like you dont want guys to fight. I mean I say it all the time. But theres something about a guy sticking up for you like that...
Author's responseyeah i know i never went into it, like denying she was his wife, i think mainly cause she never been around him in a professional environment so she never had to deal with it..like she was home and when he went home, he was like her husband and that was it so yeah...
- Great update! I loved how Gerard got all protective of Sky, but I'm glad he stuck to his principles. You write him so well, how I imagine him to be anyway! Loved the chapter, can't wait for the next one, it just keeps getting better.
Author's responseaww thank you...i picture him to be the way i write him too...
i wonder how close it is to the real gerard...
- I definitely liked it. It was so horrible how they had the kind of control over him to say whether or not he could be single, whether or not he could defend her. You really felt for them both.
Author's responseyeah these horrible record companies, once you sign with them you're practically working for them.
- loved the chapter. hopeanne left me with nothing else to say, i agree with her 100% it's only natural that sky doesn't like the way she has to pretend there's nothing between her and gerard and there's nothing gerard can do about it. damn record labels.
- one thing i love about this fic is that it's never boring, but there's not "too" much going on either. it's hard for an author to keep a story interesting without getting all carried away, like for example those stupid soap operas; all of a sudden there's zombies and alternative universes cause the script writers are running out of ideas. this is why you're so genious, you can keep the story interesting and addictive without adding any pink elephants with vampire teeth.
Author's responsehmm pink elephants with vampire teeth... you just gave me an idea for my next chapter...lol.
i'm just trying to imagine how it's like to be in the shadow of a famous front man and a lot of it based on things I've done or my friends so that's probably the natural element...thank you for saying it, i kinda never seen it that way...
Sign up to review this story.