Categories > Original > Drama > Lola

I'm Her Ride Home

by Sammy_Brutal07 0 reviews

Tyler does some bad things...

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-09 - Updated: 2007-11-09 - 531 words

0Unrated
God, for once in my life, I wished I could have sex with someone who I actually wanted, and who wanted me!

Echo pulled my hand closer, kissing it the whole time while starting to guide my hand lower...

I was sweating, uncertain if the heat of the situation was causing it, or my nervous gut was playing rugby with my common sense factor.

I felt my hand glide across her soft small breasts, I bit my lip again, panicking.
I heard her exhale softly, as my hand moved across her stomach...lower...

Okay, enough was enough.

I pulled my hand away right as I felt the soft warmth of her inner thigh.

i was lost for words, I could only reclaim my tingling hand and place it back in my lap.
She sniffled again, and turned away from me.

I could hear her crying softly to herself, God this day was already sucking.

I made sure to keep my hand to myself this time when I tried to comfort her.

"Look Echo, you're a great girl and all. And if it were another time, another place, with different people involved, I'd-"

"Why not..?" she interrupted.

She shut me down..and good.

I sighed, "What is this all about huh? I mean, never, ever, have you ever come onto me like this, not even when you and Ethan were still only best friends! I mean, just what made you decide to do what you just did?"

She still refused to look at me when she spoke, "It's either that or drugs. You either drop your morals and principles and make love to me, or give me drugs. And if you still refuse to do either, I'll go out and fuck somebody else at a bar...then I'll find some drugs."

Fucking bitch.

So now she was giving me an ultimatum? What petty bullshit!
She knew it tugged at me, the thought of her giving herself to some random heartless hard-on with legs, then finding a dealer on the streets, where she'd probably give it up for some. She knew how to dig and twist.

I didn't want to respond, we only had maybe 10 more minutes before we got to Hunter's place, couldn't we just go inside, let me flip through the Rolodex, clean and pack up a little, then just head the fuck home?!

She was waiting for my answer, and when I didn't respond fast enough to her liking, she started to open the car door as we were moving.

"What in the hell is your problem?! Stay in the fucking car!" I shouted at her, pulling her towards me with a hard tug.

She easily flew across the passenger seat and landing shoulder to shoulder with me.
She started kissing on my neck, her hand rubbing my right leg.

Shit, here we go again. Yet again, the good side wanted to push her away, the bad side wanted her to move her hand a little more to the left and lower.

"Fuck me Tyler, please...I need this, I need you, I need so much right now..please...do it.."

What I did next would make me hate myself...
Sign up to rate and review this story