Categories > Original > Drama > Lola

Take This And Shutup

by Sammy_Brutal07 0 reviews

Tyler caves in..

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-09 - Updated: 2007-11-09 - 553 words

0Unrated
I was mesmerized by the softness of her lips, her hands massaging my leg. Oh God, it felt so good. I hadn't been with a woman in such a long time!

I grit my teeth, and gently pushed her away from me....




I pulled up near the Corner store, got out and headed towards the back loading dock area.

"Hey Ty! How are you?" the man in the bluish green jumpsuit greeted with an open hand.

I shook it and gave him a pat on the back.....




"What do you want?" I said bitterly to Echo.

She was silent again.

Impatiently I shouted at her, "C'mon damn it! What are you on these days?!"

She didn't look at me when she responded, "Heroine."

I nearly crashed the car, "Bullshit! Why? Why the fuck are you gonna put that shit in your veins?! You know what it did to Reese!"

Reese was her half-brother who had OD'ed on it back in 2003, in a bathtub, behind a locked door. She found him herself, the needle still in his arm.

"I don't care anymore, really. Are you gonna get me the stuff or not?"

I shook my head in disgust, "Yeah, I'll fucking get it for you. Let me make a phone call."




My dealer looked around, making sure no eyes were on us. He handed me a small baggy of white dust.

"The fuck is that?! That's not what I asked for!"

The dealer shushed me With a finger to his lips, "Shh! I know, and I tried to tell you that before your fuckin phone cut out! I'm out of horse! All I got is some nice coke, just as good right?!"

I wanted to protest more, but I knew it was useless. The next dealer wouldn't' be around until later today, and in the city. I didn't have the time or the money for such a commute. I sighed angrily, pocketing the bag.

"How much?!"

He shrugged, "The usual price."

"I don't do coke! How much?"





I climbed back into the car, satisfied, yet pissed.

Echo looked over at me, a look of hope on her face.

"Here, they didn't have it, so I got this instead."

I withdrew the bag from my pocket, which she quickly snatched from me and began to open it.

"It's coke...I hope-"

Before I could finish my sentence, she was frantically rubbing the drug on her gum line.
I looked away in disgust.

For the rest of the trip, I would hear the tell-tale sniffle of her snorting a row of coke. She didn't even bother cutting it up with a razor, she took it as is. She even asked me for a dollar bill to do the snorting.

She told me she'd give it back to me, but I told her to keep the thing.
She was content, and I was slipping into that quagmire of depression.

I decided then and there, Fuck this, let's just get in there, do this, get out, and spend the rest of the day by myself. I wanted to do all of this "By myself", but Echo had the key.

I was tempted to flick open my center console and pop a pain killer, to take the edge off, but declined. Not now, not here, and not with her.
Sign up to rate and review this story