Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine Industries Presents: disasteRomance

a little less sixteen candles, a little more completely forgotten

by killxsmile 3 reviews

cruddy fudgers. this is not good.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-11-09 - Updated: 2007-11-10 - 1485 words

0Moving
Author's Note: 3-DAY WEEKEND!!! I would have posted this a few hours earlier, but I was at a friend's kakaoke party. Very 80's. Very fun. Very off key.

Anyways I'd like to thank the following people for their reviews:

SugarPlumFaerie - Inspiration for the dream stemmed from this picture. I can't help but smile whenever I see it: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/arsenic_laced/?action=view&current=cameltrick.jpg
Lizzard - Hearing that I made your shitty day better made my shitty day better. (Hope that makes sense.) BTW: I completely agree with your theory. Only angels have pipes like those
glindapsawyer - The OC. I miss it so... Anyways, I hope you are having/had fun reviewing Viva La Cobra.
pyrotechnist - hahaha. Props to you for sticking it to your clothes-stealing friend. =P
dflip07 - Thanks for the hugs&puppies.
astrozombie28 - A camel? On a volcano? Cool! Thanks for the dreds and I hope the Tokio Hotel show is AMAAAAAAZING.
releasethepants - !!! Lloyd Dobblers & Joe fros. I think I just creamed my pants. ;P
medicatedlives - You'll just have to wait and see who Soap ends up with -insert evil laugh here-
rainydaykid13 - I take great pride in making people laugh. Reviews like this are what keep me going. Thanks, yo!
lil_chica007 - Again, you'll have to keep reading in order to find out what happens to Soap. I promise there are more laughs and also make out sessions in the future.
--delilah - Love issues will be arriving in 2 or 3 chapters. In the meantime, I hope you have fun with this one. ;)
jewsicax - House fire? I hope you and your family are alright. On a lighter note, thank you for all the reviews. Much appreciated, yo!
Kill-Your-Own-Chorus - Aww, shucks. Your review made me blush.

FYI: The crazy huge amount of reviews made me smile. A LOT.


22: a l i t t l e l e s s s i x t e e n c a n d l e s ,
a l i t t l e m o r e c o m p l e t e l y f o r g o t t e n

-----
Pete's POV

As I passed the space formerly known as my bunk, Hemingway caught my eye. He was laying next to Soap as she slept, intently watching as her chest rose and fell.

A smile crept onto my face as I thought about ways to wake her up--bucket of water, megaphone, a combination of the two-- but as soon as those ideas crossed my mind, Hemmy lifted his head and growled. Sometimes I swear my dog is psychic.

"Woah." I put my hands up in defense. "Okay, okay."

He put his head down and resumed his watch over her.

"Mmmm..." Yawning, Soap opened her eyes and petted his head. "Good morning, Hem."

He nuzzled against her arm and licked her cheek before hopping off the bunk and scampering toward the front of the bus.

"I think my dog likes you more than me," I commented. She laughed and sat up.
"I think so too." She smiled then ran a hand through her messy hair. "What are the plans for today?"
"Well, we have a show..." I said. "So we're gonna fuck up some dressing rooms, tear up the stage, then party on the Cobra bus."
"Sounds good."

-----
Dirty's POV

"Wow, you look like shit," I said as Sophie walked into the kitchen area. She rolled her eyes and flipped me off.
"Haha, I thought is was too early for the finger," Joe said, grabbing the box of Cheerios from Soap just as she was about to pour herself a bowl. I laughed as she muttered something under her breath. What can I say? We love bothering the shit out of her.

After Joe was done, she silently poured herself a bowl and took a seat.

"Wow, no retaliation," I commented. "Look's like Soap's going soft."
"Fuck you," she said in a cheerful tone, then proceeded to eat breakfast.

-----
Trick's POV

While the roadies set up the stage, the guys and I wandered around the venue, looking for something to pass the time.

"Hot shit coming through!" Pete yelled, sailing through the hallway on a skateboard.

As he rounded the corner, he turned around to taunt Dirty. At the same time, Soap came from the other end of the hall, helping Panic's merch boy, Aaron, with some boxes.

"WATCH--" But it was already too late. "...out."

Boxes went airborne.
Pete flew forward.
Soap fell backward.
And the skateboard rolled to a stop just before hitting the wall.

"Oh fuck..." Soap groaned. Pete somehow managed to land knee-first into her stomach.
"Shit!" he said, quickly rolling off her. "Are you okay, Soap?"

She turned to her side and curled into fetal position.

"Crap, I'm so sorry," Pete said, kneeling next to her. She coughed and nodded.
"It's fine, really," she said, weakly.

Pete and Aaron helped her off the floor while Andy and I picked up the boxes.

"Are you sure you're alright?"
"Don't worry about it, Pete," she said. "I'm not mortally wounded or anything." With that she took her share of boxes from me and continued down the hallway.

-----
Andy's POV

"Hey," I said, sitting down on the dressing room couch. Sophie's knees were drawn close to her chest while she stared out the window.
"Oh, hey," she said, turning towards me. "What's up?"
"Nothing really... Just wandering around the venue."
"I see..."

Insert awkward silence here. I could swear that a tumbleweed blew between us.

"...Is something wrong?" I asked, sensing that she was upset.
"No," she said, shaking her head. "Just a little tired." She flashed she trademark Sophie smile and placed her feet on the floor. "Why do you ask?" she said, looking down at her shoes.
"Well, you're usually a never-ending ball of energy."
"I guess I'm in need to fresh batteries," she joked.

"Hey Hurley!" Gabe said, standing the doorway. "Nate needs your drumming expertise."

I looked to Soap and she gave a nod of approval.

"We can talk later," she said. I gave her a half-hug before getting up and following Gabe.

-----
Joe's POV

"Soap, could you pass me that guitar?" I asked as we stood backstage. Cobra was just about finished with their set and we were getting ready to go on.

She silently picked it up and handed it to me.

"Thanks," I said, slipping it over my head. She nodded and gave me a little smile. "You're going to the party later, right?"
"Yeah."
"Cool, I guess I'll see you then."

She nodded before Ryland wrapped her in a sweaty hug.

-----
Vicky's POV

Fall Out Boy came off the stage in all their sweaty glory.

"PARTY ON OUR BUS!" Gabe yelled, as they put their instruments away.
"Hell yeah!" Pete exclaimed, jumping onto his back.

"Vicky, have you seen Soap?" Andy asked.
"Yeah, she went back to your bus because she wasn't feeling so hot."
"Is it just me, or did she seem kind of un-Soapy today?"
"She's probably on her period or something," Dirty cut in.

Once we got on the bus, it seemed that everyone had drinks in hand. Alex put on some music while Joe and Brendon were coaxing people into a game of strip poker.

-----
Soap's POV

On the bus, I changed into my pajamas and slipped into my bunk. Sighing, I leaned against the wall. "A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More 'Touch Me'" faintly played in the distance as I gazed out the window.

I don't blame you for being you
But you can't blame me for hating it
So say 'What are you waiting for?
Kiss her, kiss her'
I set my clocks early 'cause I know I'm always late...


The bus door opened, catching my attention.

"Stay here," someone said, then the door closed once again.

The sound of metal clinking against metal was followed by the familiar sound of paws against wood. Soon enough, Pete's dog scampered into the bunk area and looked up at me.

"Hey boy," I said, petting him. "What do you have there?" He jumped up and took a seat next to me. Opening his mouth, he dropped a squeaky toy onto the bunk and nudged it towards my hand.

"For me?" I asked. Hemmy barked and wagged his tail in response. I hugged him closer to my side and smiled. "Thanks, Hem," I said. "You're the only one who remembered my birthday..."

-----

I know, kind of sad chapter. But I promise that there will be a lot of laughs coming up, along with a new love interest.

As usual, I beckon you guys, gals and robots to REVIEW and or AIM me @ Disast3rous.

I love feedback like Audrey Kitching loves cameras.
Sign up to rate and review this story