Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Love Bites

by checkered_stars 3 reviews

Yeah, I got nothing... Don't forget to review!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-11-23 - Updated: 2007-11-23 - 1530 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 43-

“Gerard fucking Way!” I screamed as Gerard walked out of his house to join Matt, Mikey and myself on our daily walk to school.

“Shit, what did I do?” Gerard asked, stopping in his tracks and pulling a face of terror.

I waited until Gerard slowly and hesitantly walked over towards me.

I signaled for Mikey and Matt to walk forward, which they did. With suspicious looks on their faces, mind you.

“You wanna tell me what the hell I did wrong?” Gerard said quietly as he hugged me and pecked my cheek.

We began to walk, a few meters behind our brothers.

“How about I just skip the whole telling process and show you?!” I hissed.

Gerard looked at me questioningly.

I stopped walking and undid the first button on my shirt and parted the collar to display a large hickey on the side of my neck.

Gerard snickered and burst out laughing.

“Fuck, that’s huge!” Gerard giggled as he tried to stop himself from laughing after he saw the look of seriousness on my face.

“Yeah, laugh it up. You’re not the one that has to try and hide it until the fucking thing fades away!” I said sarcastically, moving my hands up to adjust my collar.

Gerard continued to laugh.

“Why is this so fucking funny?!” I said loudly.

“I have no idea.” Gerard giggled, shaking his head.

I narrowed my eyes at him and continued walking.

“Hey, at least people will know you’re mine… I’ve left my mark, now no one can fucking touch you.” Gerard said, awkwardly wrapping his arms around my waist from behind as we walked.

“Who’s to say it’s from you?” I replied smartly.

“Oh, it’s from me.” Gerard said smugly.

“Oh, my, god! You knew about it! You knew about this and you didn’t fucking tell me!” I screamed.

Gerard cursed and let go of me and ran a little ahead of me so I couldn’t hurt him.

I narrowed my eyes at him again.

“It wasn’t as bad last night! It was only little and hardly noticeable!” Gerard panicked, holding his hands up in a defensive way.

“Still could’ve told me!” I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest.

“Well sorry, next time I’ll tell you when I break blood vessels in your neck.” Gerard said half sarcastically, half meaningfully.

I smiled and walked over to Gerard.

“You just fucking hope no one sees it!” I hissed.

*

I groaned as we walked into school.

“School sucks.” I moaned as I threw my bag down at the lockers.

“You’re only just realizing this?” Mikey asked sarcastically.

I smiled and playfully hit Mikey on the arm.

“So Mikey… Talked to Melanie lately?” I said casually but slyly.

“As a matter of fact, yes.” Mikey replied smartly.

“And?…” I pushed.

“And, that’s it.” Mikey shrugged.

“Mikey, you need to just ask her out already. Get it over and done with.” I sighed.

“What if she says no?” Mikey said sadly.

“She won’t. She likes you, you like her. It’s a win, win situation. You can’t lose.” I pointed out.

Mikey narrowed his eyes at me.

“You better be right.” Mikey said in a threatening voice.

“So you’re going to do it?!” I said excitedly.

“Maybe. I’ll think about it!” Mikey blushed before slamming his locker shut and walking off.

“What’s his problem?” Tegan mumbled as she came and stood next to me.

“One word. Melanie.” I said simply.

I turned my head and saw Tegan’s evil smile.

“Don’t fucking say anything. You give the poor boy enough shit as it is.” I threatened.

“Fine.” Tegan sighed.

“When is your interschool suspension over?” Tegan asked.

“Three more days.” I sighed.

“Eh, at least you had a go at the teacher. You stood up for yourself…” Tegan shrugged.

“And gave us one hell of a show.” Tegan added with a smile on her face.

“Oh shut up Tegan!” I smiled.

It fell silent and I heard faint screaming in the distance.

I gave Tegan a strange look, who gave me one in return.

“Rachel?!” I heard a high-pitched voice squeal.

“RACHEL!” Scarlet squealed as she tackled me to the ground from behind.

“SCARLET!” I screamed happily.

“I tried to stop her. I tried, but I failed.” Gerard said, looking down at me.

“I’m so fucking happy you’re back! I missed you so much!” I screamed as I sat up and hugged her tightly.

“I missed you to.” Scarlet laughed, sitting up also and brushing herself off.

“Never be sick again!” I yelled.

My fake angry glance at Scarlet was broken as I saw Gerard waving his hands frantically to get my attention.

I looked at him as he made hand gestures with his collar on his shirt.

My eyes widened and I fixed my collar until Gerard was happy with it.

“I’ll try my very best not to be sick anytime soon. Just for you Rachel.” Scarlet said.

“Good.” I muttered.

Gerard gave a hand to Scarlet and I and helped us up.

The bell went, signifying the start of roll call.

“Ah, I better head off to Ms Lewis. Before she eats me alive.” I sighed, grabbing my books.

Scarlet gave me a look of confusion.

“What did you do this time?” Scarlet sighed.

“I told you. Remember?” I reminded her.

“Oh yeah.” Scarlet smiled, proud of herself for remembering something.

“See you at recess.” I said quickly and pecked Gerard on the lips and hurriedly walked towards the principal’s office…

*

“RECESS!” I sang loudly and cheerfully as Scarlet and I walked over towards the others.

That was at the tree at the back of the oval.

As usual.

“Asked Melanie out yet Mikey?” I asked casually.

Mikey chocked on the cookie he was eating.

“No.” Mikey gasped for air.

“Are you going to ask Melanie out Mikes?” Bob cooed.

“Oh, so you’re allowed to say something about it, but I’m not?!” Tegan said hysterically.

“You, shut up.” I said in a threatening tone.

“Hey Rachel, what’s that on your neck?” Frank asked, not really paying attention to Mikey and the others.

Oh. Shit.

From the corner of my eye I saw Scarlet lean in towards me slightly for a better look.

She burst out laughing.

“Looks like our friend Gerard here, really is a vampire!” Scarlet said enthusiastically.

“Oh my god. Rachel, is that a hickey?” Ray asked, shocked.

“NO!” I yelled, fumbling with my shirt collar.

“Oh my god, it is!” Tegan squealed.

“Man, that’s huge!” Ray smiled.

“Nice work Gerard. I’d be proud of that one if I were you.” Frank congratulated, patting Gerard on the back.

I looked up from what was now, a very interesting patch of grass and saw Gerard was slightly blushing and smiling.

“Hang on… So that’s why you went to Rachel’s last night!” Mikey said, finally getting the picture.

“No! We weren’t planning on it… It just happened…” Gerard said quietly.

Mikey pretended to shudder.

“Still, that’s pretty fucking big.” Lily laughed.

“Shut the fuck up.” I said through gritted teeth.

“You must’ve had to work on that one for a bit Gerard.” Scarlet joked.

Oh great, here come the fucking sex jokes.

“I bet that’s not all he worked on.” Frank muttered, elbowing Tegan in the side.

“Shook me all night long!” Mikey sang loudly, causing everyone to laugh.

Even I couldn’t help but laugh.

I looked across and saw Gerard shaking his head shamefully.

“You brought this one on yourself. It’s all your doing.” I said in a motherly tone.

“Pretty sure you like it.” Gerard smirked.

My eyes widened.

“Are you sure you didn’t persuade me Gerard?” I replied tastefully.

Gerard narrowed his eyes at me.
“Not like this Gerard.” Gerard said in a fake mock tone.

“Am I making you so fucking uncomfortable at the moment Gerard?” I asked in a snotty tone.

“You’re a bitch.” Gerard said lowly.

I smiled and stuck my tongue out at him.

“Kiss me Gerard.” Gerard whispered, leaning over towards me and pretending to be breathless.

“Say it again!” I said brokenly.

“I love you more.” Gerard mocked.

I smirked and leant in towards Gerard so only he could hear me.

“So how was cleaning out your pocket last night?” I whispered evilly.

“Oh, that’s too fucking far! Fuck you Rachel!” Gerard said in an annoyed tone.

I sat back in my normal spot and laughed.

The people around us seemed confused.

“O,kay… I’m not even gonna ask.” Scarlet said slowly.

“Good.” I joked.

“Cause ya wouldn’t want to know.” I added with a smirk on my face.

“Eww.” Lily whispered with a look of disgust spread across her face.

I laughed again.

The bell rang for the end of recess.

We all groaned.

Only three more days and I’m free from that devil of a woman… Three more days… Three. More. Days.

I hate interschool suspension.
Sign up to rate and review this story