Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Heart Is the worst Kind Of Weapon

Chapter 2: Don't you know who I think I am?

by dasiaRAWR 3 reviews

Should I Continue????

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-11-29 - Updated: 2007-11-30 - 901 words

1Original
I walked through the cold night hoping i would ge to Renee's eventually.
My parents knew when i was mad to leave me alone, so no one bothered looking for me. I was glad they chose not to.
For 15 minutes, I continued to walk. And I knew I would reach Renee's in another 30-45 minutes.
BEEP BEEP
I looked around to see where the noise was coming from. I became to pick up my pace. I knew it wasnt safe walking through the streets at night, but what else was i gonna do?
Stay home. And deal with my mother and father arguing after Pete left.
Beep Beep
I looked around again. I saw a car in the distance and stopped to let it pass me on the sidewalk. Instead it pulled up right beside me.

He rolled down the window. "Do you need a ride?" Peter asked. I smiled half-heartedly.
"Oh, come on. I know your cold." he says.
I let go of my stubborness and decided to take the ride.
"Thanks" I said once i'm inside the car. "Who's car?"
"My dad's" he answered.
He drove in silence for awhile.
"Dasia, where am I taking you?" he asked once he realized we were almost out of Chicago.
"Oh,ummm. My friends's place. It's close by." I say looking out the window.
"So your mom made you really mad, huh?"
I smirked. "I guess. How could you tell?"
"She'll come around." he says.
I ignored him. "But why does she do this? I'm her own daughter and she judges me constantly. And then blame her flaws on me.Like if it's my fault" I say more to myself. I felt my eyes watered up and I knew I was stronger than that.
"Are you ok?" he asked.
I wiped my face quickly.
"Yeah. Just turn this corner' I tell him.
Maybe, i would've told him what was going through my mind, but he'll just tell Nate. I didn't want that to happen.
I saw Renee's house down the street. "It's that one right there!" I say pointing out the house.
The car came to a stop. and we stood quiet.
"Thanks again." I said. He nodded his head.
"No problem. Look, I know it's none of my business, but maybe you shouldn't get so mad" He tells me.
I didn't want to hear that. 'Yeah. My family just has too many issues." I said as I made my way out the car.
Pete wondered for a minute. I might've said too much.
"Not that anything's wrong!" I corrected.
It was a complete lie. My parents were on the verge of a divorce. I think they lasted this long because of Nate and me. To try and keep the family together.
But who's to say I'm right?
"Well I hope your not in more trouble." Pete reassures. I laughed.
"Yeah. well that doesn't stop me from chilling at the skatepark." I tell him.
He shook his head. "Just try to stay out of trouble."
"Whatever, Wentz."
He watched me as I walked up the yard and knocked on the door.
I guess that was part of watching out for your friend's little sister.
I waved at Pete when I saw Renee open the door.
"Who's that?" Renee asked.
I walked past her and headed straight to her room.
I sat on her bed and sighed.
"you rode over here with him?" Renee questioned. Renee was the complete opposite of me. She's a great friend, but can be a little boy crazy. Not like that really helped because they were crazy about her too.
"He's Nate's friend!" I finally explained.
"Oh" Renee says, "I never saw him before. Does he have a girlfriend?"
I shrugged my shoulders."I don't know." I lied. I knew exactly how many girlfriends Pete had, and I could tell he had a type. His type was the make-up wearing, shop at the latest stores type of girl. A Renee. And that scared me.
"What is he like?" she says.
"I don't know!" I yell.
"You have to know something. You hang out with your brother more than me." she says defending herself.
"I didn't come here to talk about Pete! I came here to get away from home!" I yell at her.
She slouched down next to me. "What happened this time?"
I hated coming to Renee's sometimes. I only came here for two reasons. When I needed to calm down and when my parents fought. It hurted to watch Renee's mother and father go on with their lives as a happily married couple while my parents struggled with theirs. Sometimes their fights would get out of hand, but most of the time it was just arguements.
After telling Renee how my day went, from getting caught doing grafitti in the hallway to my mom embarassing me in front of Pete.
She was sympathetic for the most part, but her focus stood on pete.
"Oh my gosh! What did he think with your mom acting out like that?" she asked.
"I really don't care. I just wanna go to sleep" I say changing into an extra pair of pajamas I kept here.
Renee agreed. It was getting late and after all, she did have school tommorrow. Once the lights were out, I couldn't help but to wonder.
What did he think when about my family or.......me?
Sign up to rate and review this story