Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Heart Is the worst Kind Of Weapon

Chapter 3: Scars and Stories.....But Mostly Scars

by dasiaRAWR 3 reviews

please rate/review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-11-30 - Updated: 2007-11-30 - 1085 words

1Original
"Wake up!" Renee yelled in my ear. I mumbled in my sleep.
"Come on." She says pulling the covers from me,"Your Mom called."
I sat up straight."WHAT!?"
"Yeah. Your brother's friend told hwer where he dropped you off." she explained. I layed back down.
"I don't wanna go home." i whined. Renee got frustrated.
"Fine. But you gotta leave eventually" she says grabbing her bookbag and heading towards the door.
-------------------------------------
I took my time walking home. When i walked through the door, no one was home. Good.
I went upstairs to take a shower and change. I had a whole day ahead of me.
Then I heard keys in the lock. And the door open. I stood quiet to hear, but no sound came. I ignored it and continue to get dress. I was just about to leave, when i opened the door to find Nate......and some girl.
I stared at him and smiled.
"So this is what you do on your lunch break?" I asked as him and the girl went into his room. "Better yet, who you do on your lunch break?"
He ignored me. Nate was a whore. No doubt about it and one of the biggest hyprocrites ever!

But I didn't let that get to me. I rode through Chicago for the next 3 hours then decided to skate over to the Park where Nate and his friends hung out.
I was the first one there. Obviously everyone else was in school.
Slowly kids started to enter. And i couldn't nail this grind.
I tried over and over.
I saw Andy come in.
"what are you doing here?" he asked me after saying hi to a couple of guys. I stopped to catch my breath and pour some water on my head.
"um. trying to get this rail." I tell him. He smiled. "are you sure you can handle that?"
His question made me mad. I kept falling and falling trying to grind that rail. Everything else i could do, but i couldn't grind this freakin rail.
I slammed my skateboard on the concrete frustrated. I looked over to Andy and saw I had an audience.
Now I really wanted to get this trick just so I won't look like an ass.
Nate stopped by along with that girl from earlier. I don't know when Patrick, Joe, and Peter came but they did.
I tried again and again.
And finally, when I was on the brink of destroying my board, Nate took my and did the same exact trick I've been attempting for about 2 hours.
"Dude, she's been trying that for the longest" Andy laughed.
Nate smirked and my face turn red with anger.
I grabbed my board back from him and vowed to show everyone I will do this try.
I had it!
I was toward the end of the rail now.
That's when I lost control over my balance and face slammed into the baluster next to the rail.
I heard people gasp as I layed there in pain.
I reached for my face and it my lip was swollen. I tasted the blood.
Nate laughed. "Good. Maybe she learned her lesson now. She'll trade in her board for a training bra." He joked.
Someone offered me their hand and i rejected it. I was humilated.
"Let me help you" Pete told me.
I stood up with his help and showed him my bloody mouth.
"Oh shit!" he said. he took off his shirt. Everyone, including me, wondered what was he doing.
"Hold this to your mouth." He said handing me the light colored shirt.
I walked past my brother and he laughed again.
"Hey!" Pete yelled. "She's really hurt"
Nate rolled his eyes and continued to flirt with that girl.
"Pat, take us to the hospital? Please" Pete asked Patrick.
Patrick agree to take us.
And how lovely!
Pete's newest girlfriend, Melissa, was tagging along.
I made sure I didn't get any blood in Patrick's car. Besides, how can i when Pete's shirt was soaking in it.
"how's your lip now?" Pete asked.
I showed him the swollen lip and he flinched.
"I definetly would've cried" Melissa said.
"That's what make Dasia......Dasia" Pete says smiling.
Patrick kept glancing at me through the rearview mirror.
"I'm not gonna get blood in the car" I reassured.
Once in the waiting room, everything seemed to calm down.
"Sorry about the shirt" I tell him. "I'll give it back once I'm out of here."
He laughed. "No need to."
Melissa grunted.
"What's wrong?" Pete cuddled next to her and I looked away. I always did, when Pete became affectionate with his girlfriends.
She was whispering to him and he sighed.
"But you saw how her brother acted. He would've took her" he replied.
She folded her arms and stood quiet.
Then it was my turn to get examined.
The nurse took one look at the cut that split my lip.
"Doctor, we have stitches" she says.
My eye grew wide with fear.
"It's alright." Pete said.
"How old are you?" the nurse wrote down.
"14!"
"And you?" she asked Pete.
"17. Well I'm about to be 18." He replies.
"Are you siblings?" she asked. I stared at Pete and was glad to say no.
After mumbling, in detail, what happened, the doctor came in.
"We're gonna numb your mouth first" he says preparing a needle.
I couldnt keep my eyes off it.
I couldnt feel my mouth once he ejected the needle.
Pete laughed at my lack of control over my mouth.
Then came the needle and thread.
I closed my eyes the entire and could hear Pete's remarks on the stitching.
I opened my eyes when the doctor finished.
"All done!" the doctor annouced.
I was relieved, I could finally go home. The doctor escorted us back to Patrick and Melissa who waited impatiently.
"I guess no kissing for these two" the doctor joked in front of everyone.
My face turned red.
Did he really think Pete would be with someone like me? Was it possible?
Pete laughed off the joke and grabbed Melissa's hand quickly. She glared at me.
It had to be obvious at that moment.
Melissa had to know.
That standing in front of her was a girl. 3 years younger than her and that girl despised her.
Not because of who she was, but because of who she dated. Pete.
That girl wanted Pete just as bad.
Even if she was only 14.
And That girl was me!
Sign up to rate and review this story