Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Heart Is the worst Kind Of Weapon

Chapter 4: You can't blame me for hating it

by dasiaRAWR 3 reviews

please rate/review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2007-11-30 - Updated: 2007-12-01 - 2090 words

1Original
My Mom flipped out when she saw the stitches.
“What the hell?” she screamed. Pete and Melissa stood at eachother’s side.
“Mrs. Stewart, We-“
“Thank you, but I’ll take care of my daughter from here.” She tells Patrick.
I sat on the sofa and watched as Patrick, Melissa, and Pete made their way back to the car. I wanted to be with them. Just anywhere, but here. I can’t stand it here.
“Wait until your father hears about this.” My mom says as she grabs the phone. I ignored her. I was already grounded. What’s the worst that could happen?
I listened to my parent’s conversation and they were arguing (as usual) on who’s to blame for me.
I got up and went to the bathroom. It was the first time I saw my reflection with my new injury.
I stood there for a while examining myself. Would I ever have a chance with Pete or a guy like him?
A bang on the door snapped me back into reality.
“What!?” I yell.
It was Nate. “Hurry the fuck up”
“Just wait.” I tell him.
“What are you doing?” he asked. I got annoyed.
“I’m freaking masterbating” I say with sarcasm. I opened the door and he showed no sign what-so ever that he cared how I turned out. He grabbed my arm and dragged me to his room. He slammed the door behind him.
“What the fuck is your problem?” I ask him. Me and Nate go through this a lot. He can’t stand me.
“You’re my problem.” He says,” You get hurt, and I’m getting punished. You know they grounded me now!”
I let out a sigh. “And what do you what me to do. Apologize” He nodded his head yes. “Ok. Nate! I apologize that your such an asshole” I walked out his room without saying another word.
We continued to yell and swear at eachother for the next half an hour. He locked himself in his room. Because he always give in first, not me. I always have to have the last word.
I did feel bad the following days. Nate missed out on practice to be home on time. It was like I was babysat.
“Make sure Dasia isn’t doing anything wrong” If my mother said that one more time I thought I was gonna explode.
And I never thought I would be happy to get back to school. On Monday, I met Renee on the bus. She was shocked to see my lip sewed together.“I broke up with Max” she tells me.
“Aww” I reply unsurprised. Renee’s relationships never lasted long. Her attention span always brought along someone new.
“So….who’s the new guy your going after?” I could care less. Renee smiled wide. That meant she really wanted this guy.
‘I only broke up with Max because he suddenly broke up with his girlfriend.”
“how sad!” I say bored.
“Yeah. I mean with a guy like that, you think that Melissa girl would try to keep him. She dumped him.” She explains.
I turned to her. Wait! Who was Renee interested in?
“What’s his name?” I ask casually.
“You know him!” she says with excitement. My heart sunk. “Remember Nate’s friend,Pete.”
I shook my head yes.
“Do you think you could put in a good word for me?” she asks. I panicked.
“No” I blurt out. Her expression changed. “oh.” she said.
She looked at me with curiousity. “Do you want him?” she suddenly asked.
I laughed. Maybe a little too theatrical. She stared at me
“Why would you think that?” I say as if it was a joke.
She laughed. “I don’t know. But, you right.It’ll be like he’s dating one of his guy friends. Weird.” She says joking.
That stung a little.
“so can you try?” she asked again. I needed a better excuse.
“Umm, I doubt he’ll go for a freshman. He thinks we’re too young.” I tell her.
Her face became solemn. “uhh…..well…..maybe Max will take me back”
I agreed. “He totally will.” She smiled and I kept my mouth uiet the rest of the ride to school.
Once there, I saw Joe.
“Are you coming to our show tonight?” he asked. Him and Pete were in a band. It was hilarious! They thought they were the best! Anyways, they would give me free tickets if I promoted them.
“what’s in it for me?”
He smiled”umm, tickets free,like always. If you want, you could hang with the band before we go on”
I rolled my eyes.
“Ok, next time we play nintendo, you could win.”he says.
I laughed. “ok, but you cant tell anyone you let me win.”
He walked off and left me with flyers for tonight’s show.
At lunch, Nate completely ignored me and people stared at my face. This one girl walked up to Me and Renee.
“Hi,I’m Sara!” she says cheerfully. I smiled and turned to walk the opposite way. I hated the valley girl type.
“Wait!” she says catching up to me and Renee. “I really love your outfit” she says to me.
I look down at my baggy jeans and then at the girl’s skirt. Oh yeah! She really liked it.
“Your Nate’s little sister,right?” she asked.
“Dasia” I corrected. She shrugged. She didn’t realize Dasia was my name.
“Could you give this to him for me?” she says holding up a folded paper.
“do it yourself” I tell her. She leaned in closer and slipped it in my pocket regardless. I squinted my eyes. “it’s the least you can do.” She says turning her back on me and walking back to her pack of friends.
I shook that off.
“What a charity case! She cant be related to Nate!”
I ignored those comments. They always talked about the comparisions
“ugh! At least you didn’t have to talk to her. She’s definetly adopted. And did you see her face!” I heard the Sarah girl say. My temper got the best of me.
I walked away from Renee. I saw her run to get Nate and his friends.
“Sara!” I yell with the biggest smile on her face. She looked at the side of her for her friends and smiled.
“yeah.” She replied.
I ripped up and threw the letter back. “My brother only likes the whores that do their own dirty work.”
“excuse me!” she yelled. All I wanted was one hit. Her to hit me one time and I wouldn’t get suspended.
“Bitch” I smiled menacingly.
She pushed me. And I smiled again. I wanted to provoke.
“I can’t believe you even think you had a chance with my brother, skank” I whispered as turned my back. She pushed me down and everyone in the cafeteria became quiet. I shook my head. I been hit harder by Nate at times.
“Oh.No.” I heard someone say.

Nate’s P.O.V.
Dasia’s friend, Renee, ran up my table. “It’s Dasia!” I stood up and looked around. I already knew what was gonna happen. Another fight!
I got up and walked around the crowded cafeteria looking for my little sister.Instead, I found Pete.”You seen Dasia?” I asked him. He said no and I stood on top of a table. Everyone became quiet. I finally found her on the other side.
On the ground? And Sara. God, she’s gorgeous. But she was talking shit to her. I nudged Pete to see what was about to happen.
“Oh No!” he said. Dasia slowly got up.
And just stood there. I sighed. Was she gonna control that temper of hers?
She stood even longer.
Just walk away. I kept thinking.
It didn’t work. Dasia swung at Sara.
That’s all it took. Sara was no match for her.
I jumped off the table and pushed my way through the crowd. I looked over my shoulder and saw Andy was following. I might need his help.
I ran up and seperated Sara from Dasia’s grip. But Dasia was so small she got pass me again and was once again beating Sara.
Andy stood in front of Sara to protect her. Dasia wouldn’t hit Andy.
But she found a way to get a hold of Sara’s hair.
I lifted Dasia up and held her down with all my grip.
“Is Sara ok?” I asked.
Dasia pushed me away. And the fight stopped. Dasia glared at Sara and saw there was no way for her to get pass me and Andy.
“Go!” I yelled at Dasia. She gave me a sour look.
“GO!” I repeated. She walked through the cafeteria and left. I looked around and everyone was witness to my sister’s behavior. I couldn’t be more embarassed.
Dasia’s P.O.V.
I waited outside the guidance office like every other time I had a fight.
Nate came a few minutes later.
“why the hell did you do that?” He some-what yelled. I folded my arms and held my head high.
“She shouldn’t talk about me!” I muttered. He ran his fingers through his hair.
“You know. Your so fucking stupid! She’s pressing charges on you.” He sighed again.”You know what. Just give me my letter”
I sat still in my spot.
“Did you hear me?” he said.
“Yeah! I could fucking hear! And I don’t have it. I ripped it and threw it in her face.” I told him.
He punched the wall.
“Why! HUH?”he yelled.
“Why do you even bother with girls like her?” I say trying to be a smart ass.
“That’s none of your business! Just next time, someone wants to contact me, NOT YOU. Just do as your told.” He says.
I laughed. I hardly listen to my own parents.
He was walking away.
“Oh yeah, Nate” I said. He Looked back at me. “Since your sooo concerned. She can’t press charges if she’s the one that started it!!”
He rolled his eyes.
“Thanks for caring!” I say before he turned the hallway.
I waited for the guidance counselor.
I sat there with my head in my hands.
Patrick stopped by.
“Mann, you better hope you don’t get expelled” he said
I laughed “For once, Pat, I didn’t start the fight.”
He blinked.”You didn’t?”
“Nope” I reply.
After talking to him for 5 minutes, it seemed I gained some popularity. Who knew Sara was head cheerleader.
People stopped in the hallways to ask me questions.
“Did you try to stab her?’’
“I heard you sent her to the hospital.”
“Are you going down to the police station?”
When will people get the story right.
Pete stopped at his locker at the end of the hall. I could see girls were already after him and that made me even moodier. Pete wasn’t exactly the most gorgeous guy. But all the girls saw was a soccer player who was part of the in-crowd which included my brother. I knew him as the dork who went skating and watched Star Wars wayy too many times. Pete had two sides of him and he doesn’t realize that. When he’s in school. He’s thrown into the rush. But outside, you would never think it was the same person. In school, he hardly said hi. Not that he did it intentionally, but he was always surrounded by his jock friends
“Hold on.” He tells one of them.
“You made a pretty big scene back there. I hear you tried to choke Sara.”
“I didn’t try anything. I just punched her a couple of times and that’s it!” I tell him.
He laughed. “Nate says you punch like a dude.”
I pouted. “I’m the bad guy and I didn’t even start it this time!”
“I know!” he says. I was too lost in my own thoughts.
“See. Everyone thinks it’s my fault” I rambled on.
‘DASIA!” Pete shouted. I shut up. “I said I know you didn’t start it!”
“oh’’ I soaked in my stupidity. “Why do you believe me?”
He shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know”


author's note; Please review or rate. It's my first story and i need all the feedback i could get
Sign up to rate and review this story