Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A few things you need to know about Madison Palmer

The break up and the ''date''

by cococrazy 3 reviews

how inconvenient

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-12-05 - Updated: 2007-12-05 - 1160 words

0Unrated
'I just don't get it' Said Brendon, setting his plate of food down on the table hopping onto the bench. 'I mean i thought she was really warming to me but the other day she practically blanked me completely.'
'Women' Tutted Brent , sticking a fork into his ham.
'I know and i was just about to ask her out again aswell.' Said Brendon shaking his head.
'That will be what, the 18th time now?' Sniggered Gary, sat opposite him.
Brendon pulled a face.

But they're attention was soon turned towards A hysterical Alison Vielle stood by their table, being comforted by the rest of the Ally cats, feeding her tissues as she blubbered noisely.

'Wonder what her problem is' mumbled Brent with a mouthful of ham.
'Probably chipped a nail' Sniggered Arnold.

'Damn' muttered Brendon, failing prize any ketchup out of the empty bottle that he held upside-down over his plate.
'I'll be right back' He said getting up to retrieve some more from the cafeteria.

But on the way he was stopped by a tearful Alison who suddenly jumped infront of him.

'B-brendon' she sobbed 'Y-your a g-guy right?'
'Uh, i think so...' Said Brendon.
'W-why would you dump me?'
'I, uh...'
'I mean seriously..i'm me'
'So i'm guessing Jayden broke up with you then?'

Alison nodded a took and snatched the tissue Georgia was holding up for her, wiping her mascara stained eyes.

'Aww,' Said Brendon comfortingly, really just wishing he could get the ketchup and get back before his meal went cold 'don't worry about Jayden, Alison, their are plenty of other guys who would die to go out with you.'
'Y-your right' She sniffed. 'I could get any guy i wanted. Thanks Brendon'

And she flung herself in his arms, crying into his chest. He patted her awkwardly on the back, wondering why it was he had this effect on people.
Guess i just know the right thing to say

He flickered his eyes over to the field where Madison was sitting with her friends. She turned her head and saw him, in the middle of his embrace with Alison. She had an amused look on her face, one eybrow raised. She shook her head slightly and turned around again.

Great. He didn't want her thinking he was some sort of man-whore.

By the time he had managed to get rid of Alison, the bell rung singalling the end of lunch.
Fuck it- math.
His least favourite subject with his least favourite teacher.

At least it was one of the lessons he shared with Madison.

The lesson was as boring as usual.
All about algebra, something he couldn't get, however hard he forced his brain to work it out. None of it made sense to him.
Plus due to amount of time spent practising with his band he was getting less and less time to study, meaning every test he took he was unprepared for. Which is why, when last weeks tests results were placed on their desks he let out a small groan.

He looked over at Madison, who was looking at her own test mark. No doubt she had gotten top marks again.

'Can i say welldone to the majority of you who achieved high grades' announced Mrs. Morrison 'ecspecially to Miss.Palmer who managed to once again get full marks. Which is why i will not be pushing extra homework upon you this week.'

The class let out a few 'woops' of joy at this.

Finally, after what seemed like week, the lesson finally came to an end. At the sound of the bell the students hastily got up and packed their bags.

'Oh!' Yelled Mrs. Morrison above the din 'I would also like Miss. Palmer and Mr.Urie to stay behind please.'

Madison looked over at him with a questioning look. He shrugged.
He guessed he had to stay behind because of his poor mark.

They both made their way up to Mrs. Morrisons desk as the other students filed out of the classroom.

'Now then' Mrs. Morrison said to them once they had all gone 'Brendon i think it's safe to say that your past few test marks have been less than pleasing'
'I'm really sorry Miss-' Brendon started to ramble, ready to come out with a bunch of excuses.
'That's all very well Brendon' Cut Mrs. Morrison, 'but i don't think sorry is going to gain you better marks. Now we need to figure out what will'

Brendon pulled a face, he had a feeling whatever she was going to say next he wouldn't like.
He stole a glance at Madison, who had her books in her arms, shifting her feet slightly, probably wondering why she was needed here.

'Which is where you, Madison, come in' Said Mrs.Morrison, turning her attention towards Madison, who's head suddenly snapped up, a quizical look on her face.

'Being one of the, if not the brightest student in school, ecspecially with your special knack for maths, maybe you would condsider tutoring Mr.Urie'

Brendon's eyes windened and he looked over at Madison who had an uncomfortable expression on her face.

'I...guess' She shrugged eventually, which suprised Brendon as he was almost certain that she'd find any possible excuse to get out of it.

'Lovely!' Cried Mrs.Morrison 'well then, i'll leave you two to sort out a schedule of some sort.'

And with that she picked the folders up from her desk and left them alone together in the empty classroom.

'Wow' Said Brendon 'I- you didn't have say yes'
'I know' Madison sighed 'but i sometimes seem to lack the ability to say 'no' i've noticed.'

'But, are you sure you don't mind tutoring me?'
'Well that's a different question' Said Madison.

'I appreciate it though' Said Brendon 'My grades do kinda suck ass at the moment.'
'How much ass do they suck exactly?' Asked Madison.
'Er.. ' Said Brendon, scratching his neck awkwardly, uneager to let Madison know of his latest grade.'let's just say.. alot.'
'No come on' She urged 'what did you get for the last test.'

Brendon sighed and slipped her his test paper.

She looked at it and frowned.
'Oh' was all she said.

'I know' Said Brendon biting his lip.

'Brendon, didn't you study at all??'

'Not really...i became a bit too preoccupied with stuff.'
'Like...?'
'The band.'

'I hate to nag Brendon, but you gotta find SOME time to study. It's important.'
'I know, i know. So when shall we meet up?'
'Well..what days are you free?'
'I'm free tomorrow.'
'What time?'
'I finish my shift at the smoothie hut at 5:30'
'OK fine- i''l meet you there then.'
'I'ts a date' Smiled Brendon.
'No' said Madison 'really, it's not' .
Sign up to rate and review this story