Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A few things you need to know about Madison Palmer

Tutoring

by cococrazy 0 reviews

I'm sorry i've been gone so long, here's a treat for you. Be prepared for a major amount of chapters about to be uploaded in a short space of time.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-01-02 - Updated: 2008-01-02 - 446 words

0Unrated
Madison entered the smoothie hut and sat down at a corner table.
Brendon waved at her from behind the counter.
She looked down at her watch; his shift ended in 5 minutes.

She wasn't ecstatic about being here.
Just as she had tried to start distancing herself from Brendon, now she had to spend hours alone with him trying to teach him math, a feat she didn't know would be easy or hard.

When it reached 5:30, Brendon took his hat and apron off and hopped over the counter to join Madison at the table.

'OK' said Madison 'where shall we start?'
'Ummmmmmmm'
'Well what don't you understand that well?'
'Practically everything'.
'OK....well how are you on fractions?'
'I suck.'
'OK then, i guess we'll start there...'

She flipped the textbook open and pointed to it.
'Do you understand that question?' She asked.
Brendon nodded, his neck twitching slightly.
'How about that one?'
'No' He sqeaked, twitching again.

'Are you OK?' Asked Madison 'You seem a bit...twitchy.'
Brendon scratched his head 'well to be honest i'm kind of nervous.'
'Why?' Asked Madison puzzled.
''cos, i mean.., it's you'
'But you've never been nervous around me before.'
'Yeah well i usually manage to hide it better. Maybe it's just the fact that's it you and math and we're here for a while and it's just kinda daunting.'

'Oh' Said Madison, not quite sure how to respond 'Just try to focus on the math problem, it might help.'

He nodded and Madison started to teach him about fractions, which he luckily seemed to get the grip of pretty fast.
They even managed to move onto Pi and algebra.

'What i don't get' said Madison 'is that we covered this all in class recently, did you just forget it all?'
'Sometimes i just find it hard to take in'
'You fall asleep in class, don't you?' She said folding her arms and leaning back; a knowing smirk on her face.
'And she has not once actually noticed' Smile Brendon.
Madison gave a soft laugh.
'Um, well i think i've taught you enough for today- i should get home.' She said, picking up her bag and standing up.
'Oh, OK' Brendon said with a slight frown. He got up and packed his books away 'Thanks for doing this by the way. I really appreciate it.
Y'know, your a good teacher.'
'Ah, well, your not as terrible a student as i thought you would be' Said Madison.
'I'll take that as compliment' He said, doing that wierd waggly thing with his eyebrows again.
Sign up to rate and review this story