Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For real..?

Chapter 21

by iluvgee 3 reviews

Read...and review =]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-12-14 - Updated: 2007-12-14 - 692 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 21

Who was she meant to tell first?!

Neither; how could she?

I mean she didn’t even know who the dad was so why tell them…? She needed to find out though.

Suddenly she heard her phone; as she looked at it she noticed it was Gerard calling…

”Oh man!” She said to out loud.

As she picked it up she wondered what he wanted, she hadn’t spoke to him in a few weeks…it was gonna be really difficult for her.

“Hi” She said, trying to keep it as minimum as possible.

“Hey…Mya thank god you’ve finally answered the phone, I’ve been trying for ages to get in contact!”

“Yeah I know…and if you’ve come to talk to me about what was said then I don’t wanna talk to you.”

“Oh come on My, we’ve gotta talk about it at some point…we can’t just let it float by and ignore it…” Gerard said actually sounding like he cared.

“Gerard, your wife is pregnant with your baby, why are you still calling me?”

There was a pausing; Mya guessed he was trying to think of what to say.

“I miss you…”

“I’ve heard it all before…this is the end Gee…no more of us…no more of this stupid secret I’m sick of it, we’re never gonna be together! You’ve lied to me about since the start, it was never gonna happen!”

Mya just let it all come out; was it the right thing to say?

“It’s not like that! I never knew it was gonna end up like this, I can't plan things!”

“Well you could have prevented this from happening!” Mya said fighting back.

“Well I’m so sorry!” Gerard said with so much sarcasm in his voice.

“Fine if that’s the way you wanna be…forget it!” Mya said.

She was just about to put the phone down…

“No! Mya look I wanna talk this out with you…some kind of decision has to come from this…and I don’t think a phone call will help us…” He said rambling on.

“I want this all over with. Nothing is going to come of it anymore, and that’s all I have to say to you.”

Gerard was upset from her comment; “Don’t leave me…”

She could hear the tone of his voice…it sounded as thought he was going to cry.

“I’m sorry…” Mya said not knowing what else she could say.

“All I want is for us to talk about this…that’s all.”

Mya thought about it; “Where are you?”

“About to go Christmas shopping in town, why?”

“I will come meet you…there’s something I need to talk to you about anyway.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea in public, I’ll come round to yours or something?”

“Okay then. Give me an hour or so, I’ve gotta think on what I’m gonna say to you…”

“What’s wrong?”

Mya was smiling, god why did he have this effect on her?! After everything she’d said to him, all the feelings she had for him…everything was so mixed up. He made her so angry…but it made her love him more! Of course she wanted him, he has his wife though, he wasn’t going to choice Mya over his wife; or was he?

“Something’s happened and well your not gonna like it but you need to know about it…” Mya said quietening her voice.

“Are you and Matt getting married?” Gerard said in a little voice.

“No, nothing like that! Something more serious…and well I’m confused about it…”

“I’ll be over soon baby.”

“I love you…”

Why did she say it?! Why couldn’t she just stop her self, hold it back?! She didn’t know who was going to get more hurt, Gerard or herself.

Before he could even say anything back, Mya shut her phone off; she just didn’t wanna hear it.


[Thanks for your comments, keep them coming, C-xox]
Sign up to rate and review this story