Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > For real..?

Chapter 22

by iluvgee 2 reviews

Read...and review =]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-12-16 - Updated: 2007-12-16 - 808 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 22

It had been nearly two hours since the call; she finally heard the knock at the door she’d been waiting for.

Mya was nervous, she knew it was Gerard, and even after two hours she still hadn’t decided on how to tell him.

She opened the door, and a smiling Gerard came in going in for a hug and placing a small kiss on her check.

“Hi”

“Hey” She said; I’m glad that you came, we really need to talk.”

“Well I’m all ears” He said smiling again.

Mya took his hand and walked them over to sit down.

“I have so much to say, I just don’t know where I’m gonna even start.”

“A lot of decisions are gonna have to be made My, I realise that. Just take your time.”

“I don’t want us to finish, I really don’t. So much has happened and I don’t wanna let it all go, but with everything that is going to happen I just know it’s all over…”

“I know how you feel I love you but she’s having my baby; it’s a hard decision to choice between the both…”

“Then there’s the other thing I have to tell you I think it’ll be much harder for you, but you have to know.”

“Go for it babe” Gerard said taking hold of her hand.

“I’m pregnant too…” She said just coming out with it.

“Seriously?!” Gerard was shocked, she could tell by the tone he used.

Was he hearing right, he thought to himself?!

“Yeah…”

“Woah, I can’t believe it!” Gerard said still as shocked as before.

“The thing is I don’t know if it’s yours of Matt’s though…” Mya said pausing; “I’ve only done a test to prove I was. I’m gonna book an appointment to check how many weeks; it’ll be clear who the father is then…”

“My…I don’t even know what to say! All I know is that I’m in big shit if it’s mine…”

“If it was yours I wouldn’t keep it anyway so there’s nothing to worry about…”

“No! You can’t do that…”

“Why though? Your gonna stay with Irina your wife, the one having your baby. Not me, your bit on the side the slut.”

“Your no slut!” He paused looking down; “I have something to tell you…”

“What is it?” Mya said. Was this the time she’d been dreading; the time for them to break up?

“The only reason I’m still with Irina is because she’s pregnant with my baby…I don’t love her, I thought I did but I don’t. The love has been gone for a while now…I don’t even know why we got back together. You’re the one I love, and I really want us to be together as well; especially if it’s my baby…”

Mya was shocked, more then shocked to be honest.

“Oh My Lord!” She screamed. “Really you mean it?!”

Mya got up and sat on him, she had totally fallen head over heels in love with him.

Gerard held on tightly to her; “Careful don’t move to fast, you are pregnant!” Gerard said with a laugh.

Mya giggled patting him on the back; “Gee it’s only a few weeks!”

“I still want you to be alright though, even if it’s not mine’ it’s still a living thing.”

Mya giggled again; “Aw don’t worry Mr Way, I’m gonna take good care of this baby, especially if it’s yours…” She smiled.

“Good girl!” He said ending the joke.

“Gee…you know if it is yours…”

“Yeah” Gerard said, waiting for the completed sentence, even though he knew it was going to be a difficult answer that he was having to give.

“Would you leave her for me…?” Mya said. She wondered whether it was the right thing to ask him or not, what if she wasn’t ready for his answer.

“I don’t think I can answer that My...” Gerard said; “Hopefully…I wanna be with you…but then again if it’s not my baby…” Gerard was interrupted by Mya.

“Don’t say that! I’m pretty sure it’s your baby…I’m 6 weeks late and we did around about that time…I want it to be yours…”

“I know, I want it too.” Gerard pushed Mya up and got up himself; “I love you…” He said as they walked upstairs.

Before they got to the stairs; “Gee, you think this is a good idea?” Mya said concerning.

“Don’t worry babe, I’ll be gentle…” Gerard said winking.

[Hope you like the way it went. r &&r]
Sign up to rate and review this story