Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ok. Now I do believe in good karma

Decisions

by sing-your-song 2 reviews

the decision on if ashleagh can go or not!! dun dun DUUUUN!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-12-20 - Updated: 2007-12-20 - 707 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5:Decisions

The next day I woke up to my parents arguing. I had told them everything last night (except about me and Amy) and my step-dad (Clive) had been all for the idea, but my mum (Kelly) had different ideas.
“…She’s still young, she hasn’t even finished her education, and yet your happy to let her go jetting off to America with some rock band…”
For goodness sake, I wasn’t ready to deal with all this shit, I put my pillow over my head to try and block everything out, but I couldn’t ignore it anymore, so I padded along to the bathroom to get ready. After my at least half an hour shower I heard them STILL at each other’s throats!
“…of course it’s that kind of band. It’s all about sex, drugs and rock ‘n’ roll!”
I pulled on a heroes t-shirt and some baggy ripped jeans, and spent longer than usual doing my make-up, but no, they still hadn’t stopped.
“…not a baby anymore, she’s nearly 18 years old, she can look after herself!”
Fuck it, I thought to myself, I can’t hide any longer, so walked downstairs into the kitchen, and grabbed a piece of toast lying on the plate. When my parents finally spotted me, they stopped arguing.
“Asleagh, dear, I understand your all very excited about this opportunity-I would be too, but are you sure you have thought this all through rationally.”
After about another hour of me and Clive arguing with mum, she finally caved in!!
“Well, you best go pack your bags.” She said half-heartedly
“YES! Thanks mum-dad!” I tripped off the stool I was sitting on and fell into my mum, so I passed it off as though I was hugging her, then I hugged my dad too, and ran out the kitchen into the living room, where all my younger brothers and sisters were watching TV. I had 3 younger sisters, and 2 older, and I also had 2 younger brothers and 1 older. Including me mum and dad (I called him dad even though he wasn’t) there were 11 of us.
I didn’t mind it, but at Christmas and stuff, it was madness!
After sitting down with them all for ages, watching TV and just talking, I grabbed the house phone and ran upstairs.
“Shit, I hope I haven’t lost it!” After a while of searching, I found what I was looking for, it was the sheet of paper with Roxy’s number. I dialled it and it ran twice before someone picked up.
“Hello?”
“Hey Rox, its Ashleagh! I CAN COME!”
“Oh hallelujah. They’re driving me crazy and we’re not even on tour yet! When can you make it?”
“Give me a few days.”
“Ok ring me when you arrive at the airport, and someone will pick you up ok.”
“Sure. See you soon!”
“Love you. Bye.”
Ok. Crap. It was time to pack!!!
***************
Before I went to bed that night I tried ringing and texting Amy but it was obvious she didn’t want to have anything to do with me.
“Please just hear me out Amy!” I tried to say on the phone
“No! I don’t ever want to see or hear from you ever again!”
“Don’t you think you’re taking this a bit far now? It’s not as bigger deal as your making out it is!”
“I’m not even going into that. Get out of my life Ashleagh!” Then she hung up.
Shit.
It just dawned on me that I lost a best friend.
I cried myself to sleep that night.
****************
Waking up the next morning, I realized, I should not be the one who is upset. It’s her problem not mine. And when she’s ready to talk, I’ll be listenening….
**************
Yes! Got all my xmas presents and school is finally over!!!!
Tried to make this chapter a bit shorter so yeah, I done what I could.
I’ve kinda realized people really don’t like reviewing but if your reading this story pleasssssssse review…. I just really want people’s thoughts and opinions and shit. Cause they really do help! THANKS J x
Sign up to rate and review this story