Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're trapped and well concealed

Part 10

by brittanyxbroken13 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 570 words - Complete

0Unrated
Anna’s POV

Pete and I agreed not to tell the other band members about my past, seeing as I didn’t even want HIM knowing it. The boys had a show, so once we had all met up after a few hours sleep; we climbed into the bus and headed towards the venue. We decided to just hang out there for the day. I was sitting on the edge of the stage by myself when I felt someone sit down beside me.

“Why do you look so troubled?” Andy asked. I looked at him and smiled.

“Do I? I’m not. I’m fine!” I said. My voice sounded forced, even to me.

“Nice try, Anna.” He laughed. “But you can’t fool me after living with Pete. You get pretty good at reading people. Hell, you have to be with that guy. He hates telling people how he really feels.”

“You got that right.” I giggled. Andy and I sat there for a while, swinging our legs over the edge of the stage and talking like the friends I had hoped we still were.

“So are you going to tell me what’s wrong?” Andy asked after we had finished laughing at the fact Pete had just pushed Joe of the stage that was in the back on the venue. They had a whole bunch of crazy tricks to their shows for the Honda Civic Tour. It was really cool how they ended up from the main stage to the little stages.

“There’s nothing wrong. Now, anyways.” I told him

“Talking with me was the solution?” He asked, an almost proud look on his face. I laughed.

“Sort of.” I told him.

“Hey, Andy! Will you come back here and help me set up your drums the way you want them?” A roadie called. He sighed.

“Sorry, madam, but duty called.” He said in a majestic voice. I laughed and shoved him. He grinned, then walked over to the roadie. I kept my legs dangling over the stage as I thought about the things I had to do today. Suddenly, my shoe was pulled off my foot. Pete jumped up onto the stage and took off. I got up and chased after him. He raced down the hallway with me in hot pursuit. I chased him into an unused dressing room.

“Aha! No escape! Now give me back my shoe!” I exclaimed. He laughed and tossed me my shoe, sinking down onto one of the couches. I put my shoe back on and sat beside him. “You’re such a loser!” I laughed, swatting him on the thigh. He put his arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder.

“I’m not a loser. I was bored. And you looked so peaceful sitting there on your own; I decided to shake it up a bit.” He said grinning. I laughed and kissed him on the cheek. “Don’t you get bored waiting around for us all the time? Like, at interviews and shows and stuff?” He asked.

“Not really.” I replied. “I usually have to be at the interview with you, speaking between you guys and the interviewer. And at shows it’s exciting. So no, not really.”

“Good.” He said softly, wrapping both arms around my middle and resting his head on top of mine, “Because I want you to stay with me forever.”
Sign up to rate and review this story