Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're trapped and well concealed

Part 11

by brittanyxbroken13 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 897 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pete's POV

The rest of our time in Toronto was pretty uneventful. We played 2 shows and did countless interviews. Anna kept working behind the scenes. She did little jobs for us and organized things. She was like an assistant manager. It was pretty cool. We kept trying to get her to come out on stage with Dirty and do something crazy, but she would just smile and say she was best not seen by the public. After our last show, we boarded the bus in a flurry of adreneline and quick goodbyes to the friends we had made while in the city.

"Where are we headed to?" Joe asked.

"Montreal." Anna said absent-mindedly, looking at scheduales for meet and greets and interviews, set lists, and equipment inventories.

"Do you speak french?" Andy asked.

"Mais oui monseiur, je suis parle un beacoup de francais." She rattled off in a perfect french accent, her eyes not looking away from the pages she was reading.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"I said Of course, good sir. I speak quite alot of French." She explained quickly.

"Of course she speaks french you dummy. She IS from Canada." I laughed. Joe gave me the finger, then crossed his eyes and smiled. "You're SUCh a goon." I teased.

"That's a good movie, Goonies." Our Driver, Micheal, said. This of course launched the entire band into a long discussion about mvoies. Anna kept pouring over her work, jotting notes and checking dates and times though phone calls and text messages. She had her hair pulled back in a messy half pony-tail type bun. She had glasses that were perched on her nose instead of her usual contacts. She was dressed in blue plaid pajamasa and my Stay gold hoodie. Chewing on the end of her pen, she looked awfully stressed.

"Anna, stop working." I whined, laying my head on her shoulder. She kissed the top of my head, but her eyes didn't stray from the document she was proff reading.

"I have to finish this." She mumbled.

"Do it tomorrow." I said. She chuckled.

"Judt because you procrastinate doesn't mean everyone else has to." She said, writing something in the margin of the page. I kissed her cheek over and over, pushing her down with my torso until I was laying on top of her. She laughed and tried to push me off.

"Pete, stop it!" She giggled. I kept kissing her cheek and neck. She twisted around underneath me so that my chest was against hers instead of her shoulder. "Happy now?" She whispered. I nodded, our foreheads rubbing together. She smiled and kissed me softly. "Good. Now would you please get off of me?" She laughed.

"Only if you promise to stop working." I said.

"Pete, I have to-" I lifted my elbows off the couch so that all of my weight was on top of her.

"Promise and I'll get up." I said.

"Fine, fine! I promise! Get off already! You're squishing me!" She laughed. I rolled off of her. She shook her head and took my hand, closing her eyes. I kissed her. She opened her mouth, and soon our tounges were exploring each other's mouths. She wrapped her arms around my waist, and I copied her actions. I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up to see Andy storm off to the bunks and Patrick giving me a stern look. I removed mt tounge from Anna's mouth and sat up slightly.

"Come on, Patrick! You can't expect me to stay 50 feet away from her every time he's in the room!" I exclaimed.

"No, but couldn't you refrian from tonsil hockey?" He snapped.

"You's do the same thing. Joe and Kiley do it all the time, too!"

"Leave Kiley and I out of this." Joe said, raising his hands in surrender. Kiley was his long-time girlfriend.We were meeting up with her and Panic! at the disco in Montreal.

"That's different! Andy's not in love with Kiley@" Patrick spat.

I sat up fully. "Yeah? Well I'M in love with Anna! She's my girlfriend and there's nothing that's gonna change that!"

"That's what you always say!" Patrick yelled.

"Fuck you! Both of you need to get over yourselves!" I screamed.

"Peter!" Anna said sharply, pulling me back onto the couch. I hadn't even realized that I stood up. "Patrick, you're right. We shouldbe a little more respectful when Andy's around. And Pete, Patrick's not saying we have to avoid each other when Andy's there, we should just be a little les, physical. Okay?" She said, looking at both of us. We nodded. She sighed. "Good. Now I'm going to bed." She said, getting p and walking to the bunk area.

Anna's POV

I crawled inside my bunk, pulling the curtain shut behind me. In the dim light I looked at the pictures I had taped to the wall. a picture of Hemmingway asleep on top of Pete. One of Joe and Kiley in front the the Effiel Tower. Pete and I asleep side by side in an airport, waiting for a flight. Patrick with a bunch of hats piled on his head. Pictures from a photo shoot the band did for Blender magazine. Andy going full out on a drum solo. I sighed. These boys were my family, and I was tearing them apart. What was wrong with me?
Sign up to rate and review this story