Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're trapped and well concealed

Part 12

by brittanyxbroken13 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 965 words - Complete

0Unrated
Anna's POV

I laid face down in my pillow, trying to drown out my own thoughts with the soft white object. I heard the curtain slid open slowly, so I pulled my best move: Faking asleep. Unfortunatly, the boy that came in knew me too well. Pete laid beside me, shoving my over lightly to give him enough room to lay down. I felt his hand rub my back in slow, soothing circles. He didn't say anything. He could sense I wasn't into talking. Not yet. After staying like that for a while, he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and kissed my head. I knew he was waiting to see if I would say something. When I didn't, he spoke first.

"What's wrong?" He said softly, brushing his lips against my ear.

"Nothing." I said, my voice muffled by the pillow. He sighed.

"I hate it when you do that."

"Do what?" I asked, lifting my head and turing it to the side. I folded my arms on the pillow and propped my head on them.

"Lie about how you're feeling." He said, resting his head on the pillow so that it was level with mine. Looking him in the eyes, I sighed. Might as well fess up.

"I feel like I'm ripping you guys apart." I whispered, trying to hide the fact that I was trying not to cry.

"You're not, I can promise you that. Everyone gets a little harder to deal with when it gets 5 months into the tour. It's being cooped up all this time thats causing the little disagreements, not you. You just so happen to be the subject on people's minds right now. Give it a week. People will be fighting over something Dirty did, or where we go to eat. It happens, Anna. Don't worry. Patrick and I are used to blowing up at each other. Trust me. We're not best friends for nothing." He said, stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"Promise?" I asked. I sounded like a spoiled 5 year old, but I didn't care. I needed him to be telling the truth so I could put my mind at rest. He smiled.

"I promise. Tomorrow we'll be back to normal. We just apologized to each other." He said, kissing my nose. I smiled and snuggled closer to him.

"Okay. I trust you." I said.

"Good. Now get some sleep." He whispered, kissing me again. He went to get up, but I put my hand on his chest to stop him.

"Will you sleep with me tonight?" I asked. I just needed to be near him.

"Of course babes." He laughed. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I rolled onto my side and nuzzled into his neck. He pulled the blanket over us. He kissed me one last time before whispereing "Goodnight, baby."

"Goodnight, Pete. I love you." I mumbled. I was asleep before he could respond.

**************

Pete's POV

I woke up to Anna muttering in her sleep.

"Stop it. Stop. No, stop! Please, Don't......" She moaned. I wasn't sure whether or not to wake her up. "Please don't hurt me! No! Stop!" She moaned again. She started to shake, and tears started to roll down her cheeks. "No! No! No!" That made my decsion for me. She was in obvious pain.

"Anna. Anna, babe, wake up! It's me baby!" I said, stroking her cheeks and her hair. Her eyes shot open and she sat bolt upright. I put my arms around her shoulders. "Anna, Anna, it's me!" She slumped down in my arms, sniffling and breathing heavy. Her tears ran hot down her cheeks and dripped onto my arms.

"P-pete?" She sniffed, wiping her eyes. I nodded.

"Yeah. Shh, you're okay." I assured her. I held her for a little while until she calmed down. "What happened?" I asked her softly. I knew what it was like to have nightmares so real you could feel the knives stab into you and the teeth of a thousand monters ripping at your flesh. "What was in your dream?"

She shook her head. "It wasn't a dream. It was a....memory." She spoke with hatred, and I realized what must have come to her in her sleep. I tightened my grip around her shoulders. We sat like that for a little while. She managed to wipe her tears and return her breathing to normal. "I hate him." She whispered, confirming my suspisions. "I hate the way he can do this to me."

"I know." I told her, kissing her cheek. She sniffed again. I laid the both of us down slowly, but she sat back up.

"I don't want to sleep." She said, leaning back against the wall. I was tired, but I knew she needed me right now. I sighed and sat up beside her. She looked at me through red and puffy eyes. "You need to sleep." She said.

"You need me more then I need sleep." I told her. She shook her head.

"No. I'm f-fine. Really. You have shows coming up. You need to sleep. I'll be okay." She said, pressing herself into the corner of the bunk. I put my hand on her knee, but she brushed it off. "I'm serious, Peter. Just, try and sleep or something okay?" She sighed. I shook my head.

"Anna-"

"Pete, please. I.....I don't want your exhaustion on my shoulders, okay? I'll be fine. It was just a dream." She said the last part as if she was trying to convince herself. sighed and laid back down.

"Are you sure?" I asked her. She nodded. I closed my eyes and sighed. Little did I know that would be the last time I would be sleeping for a while.
Sign up to rate and review this story