Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're trapped and well concealed

Part 15

by brittanyxbroken13 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 618 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pete's POV

"Anna, that is NOT going to happen. I won't let it, okay? So just relax and try to have a little fun, please?" I said, rubbing her shoulders. She took a deep breath, then let it out in a short, quick burst.

"Okay. I'll try." She said apologetically. I smiled and held out my hand. She smiled and took it. "We should go get that coffee then, shouldn't we?" She giggled.

"Yes, yes we should. And I PROMISE that I won't spill it on you this time." I chided. We started down the hall, everything okay again. For now.

***LATER, AFTER THE SHOW*******

Anna's POV

Thr boys of Panic! and the guys in FOB were spectacular, as usual. Kiley and I hung out backstage and watched the show, singing along and giggling like schoolgirls. Fall out boy and Panic! have that affect on girls. The Stadium had a built in hotel, and seeing as we had to play there again the next day we decided to stay there. We went back to the common room to hang out before we hit the sack. Everyone was saying how good everyone else was and congratulating them on a fabulous show. Pete and I sat together on a couch with Patrick. Kiley and Joe took the loveseat again, Spencer, Jon, and Andy sat on another couch, and everyone else sat in big squishy arm chairs.

"Well, it's decided. We are just too damn good." Brendon proclaimed as he walked into the room, shutting the door and blocking out the sound of screaming fans. He took a sip of the Red Bull he was drinking and sat down.

"You sir, are too cocky for your own good." Ryan laughed. Brendon threw the empty can at Ryan, who dodged quickly. The can clattered against the wall and fell to the floor.

"YOU aren't cocky enough!" Brendon shot back.

"It's true, Ry. You don't realize how good you are. Brendon DOES take it overboard, but you could use a self-esteem raise, for sure." I said. Ryan smiled shyly at me and looked away. Pete put his hand on my lower back, inserting his fingers into the top of my waist band and tracing the tattoo he knew too well. It was a heart with wings, a firey crown, and a banner that read "Queen of Hearts." It was my first and only tattoo so far.

"Are we sharing a hotel room tonight?" Pete whispered in my ear. I turned and kissed his cheek.

"Maybe. Why?" I asked. He grinned and slid his fingers a little further down and rubbed them along the top of my underwear. He was testing his limits and he knew it, but I knew that if he went too far and I was uncomfortable I could easily make him stop. I trusted him, and I knew my own limits.

"Cause maybe, I have plans. And they might involve you. And me....." He trailed off, leaving me to use my imagination. He kissed my neck, which left a lingering tingling sensation. I put my hand on his thigh and squeezed, brushing my lips against his, and then getting up. He wasn't the only one who knew how to tease.

"I left my bag by the stage, I have to go get it." I said. Pete smirked and made a kissy face at me. I laughed and scruffed his hair.

"Hey, can I come? I left my shirt on my drum set." Andy said, sounding weird. He looked really nervous.

"Uh, of course!" I smiled. Andy smiled back and we left the room together. I turned to say somethng to Andy, only to find him pushing his lips against mine.
Sign up to rate and review this story