Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're trapped and well concealed

Part 16

by brittanyxbroken13 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 839 words - Complete

0Unrated
Anna's POV

I shoved him off of me.

"Andy, what the hell?" I hissed, wiping my mouth. He blushed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I'm sorry Anna, I don't know what came over me! I'm so so so so SO Sorry. I was hyped up on adreneline and we played such a good show and I guess I just thought nothing could go wrong and-"

"What did you expect to come from this?" I snapped. This was exactly what I did NOT want to happen. This exact situation. Does someone mashing there lips against yours count as cheating?

"I-I don't-t know....." He said quietly. We stood there for a few minutes. It was one of the most akward moments of my life. He fiddled with the strings on his hoodie. Finally I smacked them out of his hands.

"Stop. That is so not helping right now, Andy." He was the same height as Pete, which meant he was three inches taller then me. I was eye-level with his nose, which suited me fine right now. I couldn't have looked him in the eye if I wanted to. We stood there for what felt like forver. Then he started to alk down the hallway, back towards the common room. "What are you doing?" I asked him, grabbing his wrist.

"Uh, going back?"

"You can't!"

"Why?"

"Because, is you do, they will SO know that something happened." I said hurriedly. A look of hope filled Andy's face.

"So...so you're NOT going to tell anyone?" He asked excitedly. I sighed.

"No. Not right now, anyway. I dont think so. I dont know. I'm going to have to tell Pete eventually-"

"You can't! No way! No!" Andy said loudly, interrupting me. I sighed heavily again.

"I have to Andy! I can't keep it from him and pretend nothing happened." I said.

"Why not?" Andy pleaded. He was very pale and his voice was shaking.

"Because that's not how i work. Now listen. I'm going to go back and say that I just remebered that my bag was on the bus. YOU go and get your shirt and then come back, okay? It'll make people less suspicious, got it?" I cdommanded. He nodded and walked towards where the stage entrance was. I went back to the common room.

"Where's your bag?" Pete asked me as I sat back down. There was a very heated game of Guitar Heros which everyone else was enthralled in.

"I just remembered I left it on the bus." I said smiling. He smiled back and pulled me closer to him, so that our bodies were touching. He rested his head on mine, his hand resuming the position it was in before. I kept thinking about how I was going to have to tell him sometime. When Andy walked back into the room, I realized it should be know. "Come for a walk with me?" I whispered in his ear.

"Okay." He smiled. He took my hand and we left the room, but not without earning another pleading look from Andy. I shot him an apologetic one,. then stopped myself. Why should I be sorry? I didn't cause this mess! We walked back to the stage where people were finishing cleaning up and sat in the middle of it. We were sitting across from each other, cross-legged. "So what's up?" He asked. I sighed.

"Well, Pete, promise you won't say anything until I'm fiinished, and that you won't get too angry with me?" I said. He hesitated for a moment, then nodded, signaling me to continue.

"Well, when Andy and I went to get our stuff, I turned to say something to him and he...well........"

"What did he do?" Pete asked.

"He...kissed me." I said in a tiny voice. Pete shook his head.

"No way. He wouldn't." Pete said unsurely.

"But why would I lie about something like this, Pete?" I asked him. He stared at the ground, a puzzled and angry expression on his face.

"What did you do?" He asked me finally.

"What? When he kissed me?" Pete nodded. "I shoved him off as fast as I could and freaked out on him." I said truthfully. Pete nodded again slowly. We didn't say anything to each other for what felt like forever.

"Pete?......."

"I'm not mad at you Anna, just.......I don't know. I don't know how to feel about this." He said softly, his gaze not shifting off the floor.

"Pete, this isn't my fault! Please, you have to understand I don't have feelings for Andy at all! I love you, Peter." I practically whispered the last part. He looked up at me and I could see that his eyes had gone all glassy, as if he was trying not to cry.

"He really tried to kiss you?" He asked. I nodded, biting my lip. "I can't believe he would do that....... he knows......"

"He knows what?" I asked.

"He knows how much I care about you. And he did it anyways........"

Sign up to rate and review this story