Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're trapped and well concealed

Part 17

by brittanyxbroken13 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 581 words - Complete

0Unrated
Petes POV

I didn't want to believe that Andy had kissed Anna. It hurt me so bad to know he didn't give a fuck about my feelings. I was trying to sort it all out in my head. Why would he do it? He knew my plans for my future with Anna......

"Pete, please, say something?" Anna whimpered. I looked up at her. There were tears in her eyes as well. I opened my arms and she let a sob loose and crawled into my lap, wrapping her arms around me. I let my tears go too. "We must look crazy." She whispered after a while. I laughed quietly, and she gave a small sort of giggle.

"The two of us seem to like crying, don't we?" I said. We both had eyeliner running down our faces. It was close to midnight and we were sitting in the middle of an empty stage I had just played on, and we were crying over a kiss that my supposed good friend had just planted on my girlfriend. Oh yeah. We were crazy. We sat like that, hugging each other and giggling over the stupid things we'd say for about half an hour. Anna finally crawled off my lap and stood up, wiping her eyes and offering me her hands. I took them and she pulled me up. She held my face in her hands and wiped my eyes with her thumbs. She kissed my cheek softly.

"I love you, Pete. Nothing is going to come between us, okay?" She said. I hugged her.

"We should go back." I said after we broke the embrace.

"Okay. But, what do we do about Andy?" She asked, taking my hand and walking back towards the common room.

"Well, for one, it's gonna take all the inner strength I have not to go ninja on his ass," She giggled about my ninja reference, "But I'm definantly going to have a few choice words with him." I sighed. I really did NOT want to have this conversation with Andy.

Anna's POV

We went back and resumed our seat on the couch. Andy kept sneaking looks at the both of us but I tried to ignore it.

"Hey, I still have those plans you know......" Pete whispered,, letting one hand slid into my lap and the other up the back of my shirt. I giggled and kissed his neck, lettnig my fingers trail through his hair and down his back. I let my lips go back up to meet his.

"Then maybe, we should go to your hotel room soon." I said between kisses. Pete moaned a quiet agreement. We kissed for a few minutes before Patrick said;

"Do you mind? Seriously! Before Joe and Kiley start!" Pete laughed into the kiss, knowing that Patrick was pretty much a prude and felt uncomfortable watching people kiss. He pulled away and pulled me up off the couch with him.

"Well then, we'll see you guys tomarrow." Pete said as we walked towards the door. Everyone made their nasty comments, and then Pete shut the door. He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me again before pulling away and continuing down the hall, holding my hand and drawing small circles on my palm with his thumb. "Your room or mine?" He joked, putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Which bed is bigger?" I teased. He raised an eyebrow and smiled. We reahed his hotel room and went inside.
Sign up to rate and review this story