Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ok. Now I do believe in good karma

Nice make-up

by sing-your-song 2 reviews

yeah this is just a randomness chapter of inbetween stuff but still important to read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-12-30 - Updated: 2007-12-30 - 1688 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7: Nice make-up

After a long talk with my family I went downstairs and found Gerard walking around the kitchen on the phone.
“…. Yeah I get that max, but I don’t want to have an interview with that show-yeah-really? Oh ok. Fine. Bye.” He hung up and turned around, and when he saw me, I smiled acting as though I had literally just arrived.
“Hey kid. You hungry?”
“HELL YEAH! Uh I mean…. sure, food would be good.” I said. He chuckled.
“Seeing as it’s your first night, we’ll order a pizza!”
“Cool. Oh and this is yours. Just to cover you looking after me and all.” I said bringing money out of my jeans pocket and holding it out to him.
“Put it away Ashleagh. You don’t need to pay me.” He leant towards me, put his hand upon mine and closed my fist around the money. Wow his hands were warm; it sent shivers down my spine, probably because my body was always so cold. “How about a movie?!” He said, moving over to the TV/Sofa area, not noticing the affect he was having on me, “ok what about, any of the saws, or…. we have Carrie? The shining…?”
“Dunno, you choose, I haven’t seen any.” I said plopping down on the sofa.
“Seriously. What do you watch?”
“Um…. loads of Disney’s and kiddie movies cause of all my little brothers and sisters. So horror movies aren’t really played at our house.” I said, getting quite embarrassed, “Also, I saw the exorcist when I was like10 and it’s put me off forever!”
“Fair enough with your family and all, but you can’t let one bad experience ruin everything!” He said pouting. God, he was gorgeous.
“Ok, put in the Carrie one!” I said pounding the sofa with my fist, and moving into a more confterable position. Gerard put the disk in and came to join me on the sofa.
After a few hours the film/movie finally ended.
“I knew the exorcist wasn’t just a bad experience! I almost shit myself…that would have been so embarrassing!” I said, half a pizza slice in my hand.
I had spent most of the movie trying to break Gerard’s fingers off, and jumping so much (especially at the end) that I’m surprised I didn’t fall off the sofa.
“ I can confidently say, I have never seen anyone get that scared over a movie,” he said smiling, while I scowled at him. He laughed and put his arm round my shoulders. I froze.
“Oh yeah Ashleagh?” He said looking down at me.
“Mmhm,”
“When Max rang earlier to see how you were, Roxy said she’ll be coming round tomorrow, and I’m going out anyway for some show interview thing yeah?”
“Yep. Can’t wait to see Roxy!” I said looking back up at him.
“Great,” He said quietly. There was silence for a while, during which he kept looking at me. I stared back at him as I was so entranced by his eyes; I could look at them forever. We were so close I could see my own reflection in his eyes. Suddenly he froze and moved his arm from my shoulders, cleared his throat and picked up the pizza box.
“Um…I’ll clear this up, then I’ll probably head off to bed.”
“Ok, im going up now. Night.” I said stumbling off the sofa and practically running upstairs, my heart pumping really hard.
“Night!” I heard him call from downstairs, just as I shut my door.
Oh god. Was he actually going to kiss me? I thought to myself. Probably not…. why would he. I shook the thoughts from my head, I was being silly
I changed into my older brothers boxer shorts (I steal them from the packet whenever he buys new pairs) then put on a black tank top, as I hadn’t unpacked properly and they were lying on top of everything else. I climbed into bed, and fell asleep nearly straight away

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the bedroom door. I climbed out of bed and stumbled to the door. Catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror first, I looked a mess, my long hair was just a mess, and I had serous panda eyes.
I opened the door to Gerard.
“Morning, he said, then he looked at me properly. “Shit. Sorry. I didn’t know you were still asleep.”
“Don’t worry about it. Im up now,” I said rubbing my eyes.
“Ok, well I’m off now, and Roxy’s coming round in about 40 minutes she said.”
“Cool, I’ll see you later then.” I said closing one eye and squinting up at him because it was way too light.
“Yeah, bye. Oh and Ashleagh,” he added grinning
“What?”
“Nice make-up.” He said eyeing my panda eyes. And trying not to laugh. I scowled at him, but I knew it wasn’t working.
“Well, what can I say. I take pride in my appearance.” I said proudly, playing along, and flicking my hair back, while pouting.
“Im sure.” He said laughing. Then he shut the door, and I heard his footsteps go downstairs, and then Mikey yelling from Gerard’s car, then the front door slammed shut
*************************************************
The next few days passed without much major ness happening, but it had been so much fun. I hung out with Roxy and the guys, like everyday, and I got to know what life was like in America. It was amazing!
Time had passed so quickly that the tour started the next day!
“Hey Ashleagh, you trust me right?” Roxy said smiling at me
“Yeah, sure I do.” I lied, getting up and backing over to the other side of the room, extremely quickly, and cowering in the corner.
“NOOOOOOO! I don’t get it, what makes me so untrustworthy MAN!”
“Oh I dunno. Everything maybe!” I said, making the cross shape with my fingers and shielding myself from her.
“Whatever Miss ‘everything I do I manage to somehow injure myself’”
“Fine, what do you want.”?
“Well actually, consider it a favour, not a request.” She said grinning, while she moved closer to me, then she suddenly brought scissors out of her bag, and her smile grew wider.
“Oh god, you’ve gone mad. Please don’t kill me!” I said, then started screaming at the top of my lungs, (luckily no one was in the house)
“NO! I want to cut your hair.” The screaming stopped. Then came silence for a few moments, while Roxy stood, looking quite scared, and I stood with my mouth partially open.
“Oh….” I said regaining as much dignity as I could, by standing up again. “Well, that explains a lot.”
“Sure does…. so can I?! Pleeeeeeaaaaaaassssssssssssssse!!”
I ran my hands through my long platinum hair; I guess it was way long, plus having shorter hair would make it easier to manage while being on tour and everything….
“What the hell!”
A few hours later, I staring at myself in the mirror, but I looked so different. My hair was still straight, but the longest part came to the bottom of my neck, and it was really choppy and in bangs, plus my fringe was now I side fringe, and my hair had blue, purple, pink and violet streaks in it.
“Oh my god! I love you so much right now Roxy. Practising on my Brothers and sisters must have paid off right!?”
“Yeah I guess. But sometimes I do the guys hair too…. when they let me.” Just then the door opened, “speak of the devil,” Roxy mumbled to herself.
“Holy shit you look HOT!” Was the first thing Frank said, as he walked through the door. I laughed.
“Roxy done it.”
“Well well Caulfield, never thought I would live to see the day when I was happy with a haircut you’ve given anybody!”
“Just watch what I do to you in your sleep one day Iero!” She said snapping her scissors in his face.
The rest of the guys all walked in too.
“Wow. You really do look pretty hot.” Mikey said, grinning at me
“Nice,” said Ray, giving me a high five.
“Looking good.” Bob said, slapping me on the arm, which actually knocked me sideways a bit, so I then fell into Roxy, who had some sort of drink in her hand, which flew and landed where Frank was standing, he then fell backwards, for no reason and landed on Bob who fell completely on the floor. Then Ray who was watching the whole scene just fell over too for the hell of it!
I stood there with my mouth open slightly in shock, and then nervously giggled.
“Ah hem. Yeah. Um. Whoops.” I said quickly walking away from the scene. Just then Gerard walked in through the door, and everyone else went through to the kitchen. My heart started beating unusually fast for normal. He stood stock still in the hallway to his house, so I walked towards him.
“Do you like it?” I asked, poking him the arm playfully
“Uh…. Ashleagh, yeah, you look…. amazing.”
“Really!” I asked grinning, “You don’t reckon it’s too short.
“No. It’s…perfect.” He reached out and touched my hair, and my heart skipped a beat. Slowly, he ran his hand down to my shoulder, never stopping eye contact. And began trailing down my arm to my wrist. I completely stopped breathing and held my breath as he done this.
“Fuck.” I heard him mumble, as he finally dropped his arm, and walked into the kitchen. I grinned like a kid, and then followed in after.
************************************

Haha I loved writing this chapter. Hoped you liked it J.
As you can see there is an interesting development with Ashleagh and Gerard.
Please review; cause to be honest if no one review’s there really is any point in me carrying on right-right… J
So yeah, no pressure
Luv yoo all!
Sign up to rate and review this story