Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > lonely heart of a foreign girl (naruto story)

chp 10

by unlucky13 0 reviews

....

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-01-18 - Updated: 2008-01-19 - 1195 words - Complete

0Unrated
NO RECAP!

I sat up remembering not to touch the back of my head. Kisame set a stack of pancakes in front of me. "Thanks," I said. I noticed my voice was still small. He smiled and nodded. All of the guys were playing cards at the kitchen table. "Anee up!" Naruto said. I cracked a smile. This brought back many memories with my uncle. I could almost see cigars in their mouths and dark sunglasses on their faces.

I slowly got up and made my way to the table. "What are you guys playing?" I asked. "Five card draw," Gaara said. I laughed. "You know how to play?" Itachi asked. "Oh yea, I've been playing for years, I'm not any good though," I said. "Here, you can help me," Naruto said pulling me into his lap. He had 3 Aces, an 8, and a 7. "Are you playing for money?" I asked. "Yup," Lee said not taking his eyes from his cards.

"Well, then you really don't want my help," I said kissing his forehead. I got up and headed to the kitchen. It was really dark outside. I sighed. No way was I going out for food. I opened the fridge door and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. The fridge was EMPTY!! Not even a small scrap of food. Curse men and their inability to go grocery shopping.

"Woohoo!!!" I heard Naruto yell from the other room. He must have won. I walked out of the kitchen and saw him pulling several pounds his way. "You have time for one more round, then we're going out for food," I said. Naruto looked at me with his clueless puppy dog look. "The fridge is empty," I said, "I'll go and get ready." I went to my room. I saw my torn hoodie on my bed. The tear was right down the front. I shrugged and found a black tee and my jeans. I quickly took a shower and dressed.

I pulled my torn hoodie on deciding I could still use it as a jacket. I put my hair up in a messy bun and walked to the front room. They were still playing poker. "Ok who's coming shopping with me?" I asked. They all got up. My eyes went huge. "Y-You don't all have to come," I stuttered. "We're not taking any chances on losing you again," Sasuke said.

I smiled. "Yay!" I pulled out my duct tape wallet and checked for my cash. I had quite a bit but mostly American bills. "Damn it, I forgot to change them out…" "Well we'll go by the changers before we shop, but don't think you'll be paying for all of it, we helped finish it all off," Naruto said with his big cheesy grin.

I smiled and we all headed out the door. When we were outside I stopped dead in my tracks. "W-What year is it?" I asked. "Today's January 1st, 2008," Gaara said. I swallowed hard. I didn't get it, I forgot the calendar… I had broken the tradition.

I started running to the Chinese shop. "Sunako slow down!" Naruto called after me. I ran the entire way there and screamed to the lady, "Do you still have any 2008 calendars?!" I must have looked weird, breathing hard and demanding a calendar. "One more…" she said disappearing behind the counter rummaging under the desk. She handed me roll up Chinese calendar. "You will need to buy something though." I breathed a sigh of relief. "Um, an order of egg rolls please," I muttered. Maybe being one day late wasn't so bad, it wasn't my fault after all.

We exchanged food and money and I sat down on the pavement. Naruto just looked at me as I stared at the ground. "I-I broke the tradition I used to do with my mom," I said while still looking at the ground, "Every year we would get a Chinese calendar from a restaurant and I'd get half a Margarita." I looked up at him and he smiled. "Well, we'll just have to keep the tradition going then, eh?" he said lending me a hand to help me up.

"Kisame, you take care of the liquor," Naruto said. He nodded. We exchanged the money and shopped for food for about 2 hours. We decided to have a New Year's party so I was cooking and Kisame was doing the drinks. We got back to the flat and I immediately started on the lobster. I made shrimp linguini, rolls, and rice as well. Kisame made us all a large Margarita.

After about half of the Margarita Lee started really acting drunk. I couldn't help but laugh. Poor Lee. Naruto had finished his and was making another so I handed him my glass and asked him to fill it up. Some how karaoke got involved. I didn't usually sing good for people because usually if they heard my bad voice they wouldn't ask again. But I decided to actually sing good for them. They should at least hear it once.

They played Heaven by Ayumi Hamasaki. I knew the song but I hadn't heard it in a long time. I stuttered over the first few words but then they came back better. "Saigi ni kimi go hohoende massugu ni sashidashita mono wa," I sang into the mic. Nartuo's eyes widened. I smiled as I sang. After about 4 minutes of singing the song ended and I sat right where I was and yawned.

Naruto crawled over to me. He looked at me with his big blue eyes and kissed me. I closed my eyes and kissed back. However, before it got anywhere Lee picked up the mic and started singing an Irish drinking song. I laughed and leaned against Naruto. He pulled me between his legs and rested his chin on my head. It was a bit bad for him though since his Margarita glass was in front of me with a long straw, so while he listened to Rock Lee sing I drank the other half of his Margarita.

"Oi, what was that for?!" Naruto asked shaking his empty glass. "For using me as a headrest," I said yawning. He sighed and nodded. At some point I drifted off to sleep in his arms. I woke up to a killer hangover. "Damn it," I muttered ad I pulled myself out of Naruto's arms. I slowly got up and made my way to the coffee machine.

I put the kettle on as well for the guys that didn't like coffee. I stretched and rummaged through my medicine cabinet. Advil! The wonder that kept me alive for the past two days. I put 2 in my mouth and downed it with tap water. The kettle whistled and I put two teabags in it. I walked back into the room and saw that all the guys were still asleep. "Hmm, what's a fun way to wake them up?" I said aloud.

Naruto opened one eye and said, "Don't worry we're all awake." I pouted ," well that sucks." He smiled and got up. He walked over to me and kissed my lips. I smiled leaning into him.
Sign up to rate and review this story