Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Inuyasha and the gang with someone new!

#7 The Battle Against Him!

by inuyasha67 0 reviews

The battle begins. The first one with Crystal on the team and the first one fighting for the Shikuunn gold Jewel Shard!!! And inuyasha falls to the ground...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Inuyasha - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-01-18 - Updated: 2008-01-19 - 619 words

0Unrated
INUYASHAS POV

I Don't understand. I just met this girl and i feel like i've known her for such a long time. But that's besides the point, all i know is that this girl knows about these powerful jewels. And now we are battling as a team for the first time for this shard. well i want to see her skill, i want to see her strength.

"Inuyasha, distract him while i sneak up on him from behind!" Crystal wisperd. "Right."



Inuyasha jumped up to the enemie, he swung his sword for destraction. the demon blocked it with his staff and slowly started to reflect the attack. inuyasha was losing stength...

INUYASHAS POV

What is this? this staffs ubsorbing my strenght..."AGHHHHH!!!!!!!!"



Inuyasha screamed so loud as the staff ubsorbed his strenght slowly and.... "Oh no you dont!" Crystal came from behind him and wiped him with her string. "NO!" The enemie didn't want to die yet, he noticed crystal was about to finish him off with her crecent tambereen so he fled. Leaving inuyasha wounded on the ground.

INUYASHAS POV

(Inuyashas eyes were closed shut. He was thinking...)I dont get it, i attacked him with full strenght and he just swollowed it out of me! I Cant feel my legs, and wheres Kagome? What happened to crystal? And what about the others? I felt the cold grass under me slowly starting to rot. I thought i was in a deep sleep untill i felt crystals warm hands holding my back up straight. I cant see anything! "Inuyasha can you here me?" Crystal's calling out for me, but i can't speak. "Inuyasha wake up! Inuyasha????"

The next thing i knew i was in a warm bed. The strange thing was, i was wide awake, but i couln't move talk or see. and every five minutes my arms and legs would get sore.

"Are you sure that will work kagome?" Theres her voice again. I then felt kagome spreading a cold mint-like cream on my arms and legs. "Yes, that should make the icky feeling in his legs fade away." Kagome answered. I tried to get up! I tried really HARD! but nothing worked. i hope they are as worried about me as i am of them...

CRYSTALS POV

Stupid pathetic demon and his no good feelings! Leaving pore inuyasha to his knees! I Wonder how hes doing...ill go check.

(Crystal went in the room where inuyasha lay unconchence on his bed. She sat beside him.) "Inuyasha? you awake yet?" i hope hes ok.

INUYASHAS POV

Crystal? shes here. and she sitting right beside me. shes kind of cool for a half breed like myself. "Inuyasha if making you some cooked up fish will make you wake up, then ill give you the whole plate!"
I hate it when she does that. she takes the things i love and tern them against me. but cooked up fish it is! I got to wake up. i struggle so hard i keep trying....nothing! WAKE UP INUYASHA come one! i can do this...nothing. ill just have to wait till it heals. "Well if you wont wake up theres nothing i can do. but i sure am worried about you, i feel like i've known you all my life. i wanna find out why, well see ya later." (crystal walked out.) Does she even know i can here her? well now i know she cares...
wait, why do I Care? for some reason her voice makes me feel strange inside and know i felt it befor but i just don't remember when.
well i sure am glad its a nice feeling, maybe because crystal is such a nice half breed....
Sign up to rate and review this story