Hermione discovers the power Harry has that the Dark Lord knows not. Harry enlists the aid of a certain carbosilicate amorph, who lives to kill people and break their things. A most silly fic. Harr...
- -laughs hilariously- I love it!!! It'd be just the way of taking out Tom without a lot of risk and it's the kind of thing that would occur -only- to Hermione. It should be interesting to see what, beyond a wildly passionate night with Hermione, Harry wishes for next. -chuckle- he could try to really stretch things and get a winning season for the Cannons, or is that too much for even this method?
braco!! 'Tis a most delightful read that I needed tonight.
Author's response- He only controls the universe, he can't do miracles...
(#) jabarber69 2008-01-19 12:37:21 AMThat was ab-so-lute-ly fucking fantastic! Man you have one hell of a great imagination, you keep coming up with these great one-shots and also incredible multi-chapter stories too!
And oh yeah, I agree with your A/N at the top sorta of. I would like Hermione and of course Luna (the last movie luna that is)together in the same bed with me on a permament basis. Oh yeah you could also include angela, angelica, katie, susan bones, hannah abbott, daphne, tracey davis, fem/blaise, ginny if she comes in the body of lindsay lohan, sadly the patils and or brown, cho or lisa turpin dont do a thing for me! oh yeah you can also include fluer and tonks too! the both of them together, man you wouldnt probably survive but what a way to go!
- But Schlock didn't get to blow anything up before he left! He got to kill Voldie, but he didn't get to break any of his stuff! Not fair! Not fair!
This really needs to be rewritten, to let Schlock break something of Voldies...like maybe a few of his Death Eaters...before he blows something up!
Glad to see another fan of "Schlock Mercenary" out there.
Author's response- Schlock is a busy being. He got ripped out of a 'break things' contract to deal with the poser with the snake face.
- Besides he wanted to get out of there before the blonde girl tried to make Schlock Angels on him...
- Good use of cliches in a humorous way. Helped me to get a great deal of soda through my nose (thankfully, away from the monitor this time).
The Luna impression on Schlock is my favourite.
Author's response- The inspiration came from a recent edition of the Irregular Webcomic. That guy has a wicked sense of humor, me I just file off the serial numbers and reuse things.
- My first thought was to have her make 'schlock angels', but that would be just wrong...