Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > When Glamour Calls For Pleasure

Porno-Magazines Or Wet Dreams?

by ModKidMC 2 reviews

what kind of world have i created?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-01-22 - Updated: 2008-01-22 - 581 words - Complete

1Exciting
three:

“They’ve gotta be fucking kidding me.” I eyed myself in the mirror at the skimpy outfit I was in. Bare feet, no stockings, a garter around my left thigh, thin underwear, a skimpy bra, a broad tophat. My hair was loosely hanging. I could have been mistaken for a prostitute. I couldn’t understand their sick, twisted minds. It was like they wanted a whore from the 20’s or something.
“You need this Dawn. You need to show them your skills,” I kept telling myself.
“We’re waiting,” Brendon voice sang high pitched as he banged on the door. I groaned and began to hit my forehead hard, but stopped. I had just gotten the perfect idea.
***
As the guys and I were conversing, I heard the bathroom door click. We all looked to see Dawn, I think her name is, standing in the doorway. Her arms crossed over her tempting chest….wait, tempting? And that sensual smirk. I felt all the blood rush to the lower half of my body, trying to suppress a chill. She looked like the eye candy from the spread of a porno magazine I once read. I looked over to the guys and saw they too were thinking of all the possibilities. Her long legs made their way over…to me? Oh god, what’s going on? I mean the chicks usually go after Brendon and Ryan.. why me?
***
I made my way over to the brown haired fellow named Spencer. Why? To get revenge on Brendon and the other two, showing him how “good” I could be. I stood in front of Spencer, scantily clad, and straddled him, making him stutter. “Ummm..uhhh….” I could tell I was making all of them drool. I swung my light red hair around my neck, like a car model, and made my breathing light against his lips. Just as I lowered myself onto his lap, I felt a “bulge” in his jeans, which made me accidently let out a loud moan. Damn it…
“Way to go Spencer,” Jon cheered as the other two clapped and pumped their fists into the air. I decided to go along with it and whispered in his ear, “You naughty boy. Are you trying to make a woman out of me? I’d like to see you try.”
His eyes went wide as I crashed my lips onto his. After a few minutes, he responded back. To tell you the truth, he was an awesome kisser….wait, he’s the enemy.. they’re all the enemy. His fingers scaled across my back, making me shiver. God, this can’t be happening…I’m losing it.. I pushed his hands off of me and pulled away. “You can look but don’t touch.” I teased hushed.
“Why not?” he said breathlessly.
“I don’t think you can handle it,” I answered standing up. Looking over, I saw Brendon, Ryan, and Jon all speechless.
“Don’t let any bugs fly in,” I joked. They all flew out of their dazes and smirked.
“Didn’t know you had a thing for drummers?” Brendon winked.
“Well, they really know how to keep a beat.” I smirked at Spencer.
“What about lead singers?”
“Sometimes off key.”
“Guitarists?” Ryan and Jon chimed in.
“They can tune me anytime.”
The guys crowded together once more to deliberate. Ryan’s head popped out of the circle. “We’ll sign.”
“Sign what?” I asked confused.
“For you to be…”
Sign up to rate and review this story