Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > When Glamour Calls For Pleasure

Let The Games Begin

by ModKidMC 3 reviews

daydreaming or heavy sleeping?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-01-23 - Updated: 2008-01-23 - 664 words - Complete

0Unrated
“You want me to basically be some kind of attraction for them?” I yelled at Jorge as the guys stood in the hallway, awaiting my decision.
“Not an attraction, a companion. The tour manager said they get kind of lonely and well…”
“You make them sound like fuckin puppies when they’re beasts.” I know I wasn’t exaggerating with that. “What if they want sex, Jorge?”
“Give it to them.” I looked at him outraged. “I’m just kidding, Dawn.”
I crossed my arms and turned away.
“Listen Dawn, you’ll just be with them for a few weeks then they’ll come back here for their photo shoots. All you have to do is a few red carpets, sweaty tours, and scandalous photoshoots.” he explained.
“Do I get to wear what I want on the red carpet?” I asked looking over my shoulder.
“Ugh fine…Yes.” he agreed finally.
I jumped for joy as Jorge opened the door. “So?” Michael seethed looking to me. I gave him a short nod, “I’ll do it.”
“Wonderful!” he threw his arms to the sky, “We must sign the contract then.”
As the others signed, I felt someone’s breath on the back of my neck. I almost fell weak. “We’ll make a woman out of you yet,” he whispered vengefully.
“We’ll see about that.” I answered smirking.
***
First day of touring, things went by smoothly. They were so busy that they went straight to sleep that night right from the show. I watched as Spencer strolled past me, tossing his drumsticks on the couch and flopping into his bunk like he was a brainless zombie. The next day went by just the same, and the day after that. It didn’t hit me til the second week of touring that I had been neglected by someone that I hated. I now urged to be noticed, to have their attention. As I had somewhat decided to clean the messy tour bus, I found one of their shirts, slinked underneath the bed. Looking around, making sure I was in privacy, I pressed the shirt close to my nose and inhaled its scent. “Spencer,” I moaned at knowledge. Mmmm…he smells so good..
“What are you doing?” I immediately jumped at the voice. It was the good-smelling gent himself. He strided over to me, smirking. I stood up, quickly putting the shirt behind me.
“What are you doing back?” I said nervously.
“Forgot something…what’s behind your back?”
“Nothing,” I muttered, “I’m just cleaning.” He eyed me intensely, as if looking for a lie.
“Really?” he asked, “So, you wouldn’t mind..?” He pulled me closer to him and planted a kiss on my lips. On instinct, I fell in and wrapped my arms around his neck. His hand reached up and grabbed the shirt from mine, pulling away. I looked stunned and started walking away, but he stopped me.
“You missed me, didn’t you?” he gloated.
“No…” I lied, “I was just cleaning and I came across an interesting smell.” He chuckled. Feeling the vibrations, I remembered he still had his hands around me. Spencer placed his forehead against mine.
“What if I said I missed you too?”
“I still wouldn’t reconsider.” My heart was about to pump out of my chest if he kept this up.
“What if I showed you?” At that moment, I felt the “bulge” once more, causing me to dig my nails into his back.
“Maybe…there could be…” His fingers crawled under my shirt and touched my bare back, shivers being the outcome.
“Just say it and we could spend all the time in the world doing it…” he whispered to me promisingly.
And guess what…I believed, “Make a woman out of me, Spencer.”

“Dawn, Dawn…” I awoke with a start to see Jon, smirking. Oh crap. By the look in his eyes, he had heard enough, enough to scar me for life.
Sign up to rate and review this story