Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > When Glamour Calls For Pleasure

Silent Confessions

by ModKidMC 1 review

and for those who never knew, here you stand with your hearts in the sand.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-01-24 - Updated: 2008-01-24 - 543 words - Complete

0Unrated
five: Silent Confessions

We stared at each other in possible confusion, but mostly in surprise. He smirked before sprinting off. I scrambled to my feet and ran right after him. “Spencer, Spencer….” he screamed, running back to the soundstage.
“Jon, I swear if you tell him, I’ll kick you back to Chicago.” I finally caught up to him, grabbing his shirt collar and pulling him back. He landed with a “thump” on the pavement.
“I swear if you tell a living soul, I’ll show you no mercy.” I warned pinning him to the ground.
“Yeah right.”
“Try me.”
“With pleasure,” he responded, before leaning up to do the unthinkable. He pulled my lips closer to his and we crashed. And guess what?…I just had to fall in and participate. My tongue slid across his charred lips for entry. His lips opened for me, along with his hands that cupped my waist. They moved north, making me shiver and “accidently” bit his lip.
“Damn,” he cursed pulling away. I got free of him, then slapped the back his head. “I’m not a whore,” I yelled angrily before getting back on the tour bus in a rush.

***
“Aaaahhh…” Her moans filled my ears as I kissed her neck. I could have been sent over the edge right there, but I maintained structure. Removing the straps of her almost see-through tank top, I moved my lips lower to her shoulders. Her hands flew around my neck and pulled me closer, playing with my hair. I inhaled her. Strawberry daiquiri….very…girly…
“Enjoying the scent of pleasure?” she whispered chilling me as she pulled the shirt from my very own form. I could feel her steady smirk as she now dominated me. Her lips soon crashed unto mine.
“You feel…” I ran my hands up her sides, “so familiar.”
“It’s all the look of glamour, Spence.” she giggled, surprising me with the snap of my very-own jeans, “And you’re my very own dose of it.”

**
Spencer awoke with a start, sweating glistening over him. His eyes soon catching the light in the kitchen. He stood up, on decision of getting something to cool him down, and went in. He stopped at the sight of a female’s bent over form, which was almost enough to give make him hard.
“Damn it. Where the hell are my bars?!” Dawn cursed, standing from the cabinets under the sink. As she turned around to go back to bed, she bumped into something…or someone. Blushing, she looked up into the face of Spencer, who was blushing also.
“What are you doing up this late?” she questioned, trying to play it cool.
“I could ask you the same thing,” he answered, leaning in the doorway, “but I can see.”
“So, you could tell me where my fucking Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk granola bars are?”
“Maybe…” he lied, knowing full he knew nothing of its disappearance.
“Then tell me.” she grumbled.
“Nope.”
“Why the hell not?”
“Because we wouldn’t be able to do this my way.”
“Which is?” she asked now, ‘seemingly’ interested.
“This.” Spencer closed the space between them, pulling her body flush against his and crashing their lips in less than a minute.
Sign up to rate and review this story