Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > When Glamour Calls For Pleasure

Cause Then You'll Leave

by ModKidMC 1 review

when thoughts become reality.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-01-26 - Updated: 2008-01-26 - 515 words - Complete

0Unrated
six: Cause Then You’ll Leave

“That was amazing,” she whispered in his ear as their breathing slowed. They now laid sweaty and breathing hard from the action.
“Well, you’ve always loved how I could keep the beat,” he replied chuckling before discreetly kissing her.
“And you keep it so well.” She traced a cold finger down his bare chest, grinning madly as he shivered beneath her. “Cold?” she asked with knowledge. He nodded, giving in.
“Well how about you warm me up then?” And he did just that with pleasure.
**
Dawn awoke in an unfamiliar area. She closed her eyes and breathed in the scent, soon realizing where she was. In Spencer’s bunk, of course. It looked like the other boys’, but she saw it in a whole new light. She hugged his pillow against her face, breathing it in and sighing. It was like a dream come true. Like Cinderella finally moving away from her evil stepfamily. Rolling around in the sheets, she soon got too intertwined within them and with a “thump” fell on the bus floor.
“Fuck,” she cursed, holding the back of her head as she sat up. Her nightshirt had flown up as well, revealing her lace boyshorts, which she was now attempting to cover. The coming footsteps soon came to show a nonchalant Spencer, looking for the source of the thud. Seeing Dawn’s position, he then knew. He helped her to her feet and led her into the lounge of the bus.
“Are you okay?” he asked, not necessarily worried.
“Yeah, I just..” She just had to look into his eyes and wander on a pondering statement. He did the same, never breaking the silence or stare, but moving in closer so that they could share…. His lips crashed against hers like an attraction of magnets. She took her arms and encircled them around his neck, then entangled her fingers in his dark brown hair. He groaned at the contact that their bodies began lacking. Once his hands touched her waist, she jolted back to reality.
“Spencer, we can’t do this,” she stuttered lowly, pulling away.
“What? Why not?” he asked startled, his real emotions overtaking him.
“Aren’t the guys here? I mean what if they hear us…” she replied quickly.
“They’re gone and probably won’t be back for a while.”
“But um.. I mean our careers and all, wouldn’t that get in the way?” Her eyes looked somewhat worried, which he immediately took in.
“Dawn, what’s wrong?”
She gave him a blank stare and turned away. He caressed her cheek, “Come on Dawn, baby. You can tell me.”
He felt something wet against his fingers. She was crying as she faced him. “I can’t get too attached.”
“Too attached? What do you mean?”
“I can’t…let myself…get too atta-a-ched…to you.” she sobbed.
“Why?” he said, steadying her.
“Cause then you’ll leave.” she said breathlessly. He now understood. His arms wrapped her into a strong embrace as cupped her against his warm chest soothingly.
Sign up to rate and review this story