Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell Kid

14 / And You Should Know I Will Not Let You Go

by frankxgerard 0 reviews

Broken buildings and jumbled slabs of concrete punctured the streets and ripped through entire shopping malls.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-14 - Updated: 2008-02-15 - 358 words

0Unrated
(Title from “It’s Far Better To Learn” – Saosin)

Gerard hadn’t really kept track of the time for a while. He woke up and did what he had to do for the day, and went to sleep. Or not if the conditions were unsuitable. He just lived, and kept living.

“Frank, this way,” he mumbled, watching Frank wander off a slight distance.

Alexis wasn’t hard to convince. She told Gerard that Aiden, and the real Aiden, not just his troops, was moving toward Justin, because there were strong people there to go against them. The prison she had been held and turned at was somewhere closer to Canada, but she wasn’t exactly sure where.

“Gerard, can’t we just wait till they get /here/?” Frank asked. Gerard shook his head and kept walking.

Frank groaned and told Ryan to carry him, which he almost did before Frank took back his command.


The sun was scorching. Broken buildings and jumbled slabs of concrete punctured the streets and ripped through entire shopping malls. It had only been a few months since the fighting started, but the world was a wreck. It was the reason they didn’t see many people on their trek. They were all in bomb shelters and hiding in their barely-intact homes.

Gerard, for the wolves of the group’s sake, stopped in the shell of a mall. Light streamed in because the whole roof was broken in. They sat on the rock and Gerard stared up at the sun, blinking in the light.

Frank took off his sweaty shirt and tied it around his head.

“You look like an idiot,” Gerard said, pulling Frank sideways until he tripped and landed on his arm over Gerard’s legs.

“You’re so mean,” Frank said, pushing Gerard gently and grinning. Gerard smiled back and stood up, stretching. Frank shrank down and pawed at the dirt next to Gerard’s feet until he started flinging it at him. Gerard snarled at the wolf and shoved it with his foot.

“Hello, boys. I told you to play nice when I’m gone.”

Gerard turned his head. “Adam?” 
Sign up to rate and review this story