Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I'll Keep Singing This Lie

Chapter 6

by azn___x 0 reviews

You find out about Logan's past. R,R,&R please!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2008-02-16 - Updated: 2008-02-16 - 1095 words

0Unrated
The next morning I woke up to my sidekick vibrating next to me signaling that I have a new text message. I flipped it open and saw that it was from Kory again. Oh how I miss that boy.
*To: LoLo the Beast
From: Gore Kor
Have U died?! Ive been callin, but U dnt answer. Goddamnit lo, imma cum up there n beat UR ass!

That boy always makes me smile. We tried dating back when we were freshmen, but since we’ve known each other since second grade, it was awkward. I finally decided to text him back since I didn’t get a chance to last night.
*To: Gore Kor
From: LoLo the Beast
Yes Im alive, dumbass. I’ve been busy wit the move n shit. I did make sum new friends. U should cum up here to visit. U might even b able 2 move n if U wanna. Ily n imy

I looked at the time and decided that I have enough time to take a shower before everyone comes over. So, I jumped in, took my shower, and when I just stepped out, the doorbell went off. Looking at myself quickly in the mirror, I ran downstairs to get the door. Clad in just a purple towel, I opened the door to reveal Joe. He just stood there, mouth a gape, and turning a light shade of pink. “Come in before anyone else sees me.” I scolded him. “oh… um…. Uh…. Okay…” He stood there like a babbling fool. Following me into my empty house, I told him to stay downstairs while I go up and change. I changed into my zebra print bikini and I put a wife beater and old jean shorts over it. Walking down the stairs into the kitchen, I saw that Joe was outside on the back deck. He was wearing a plain green shirt and a pair of jeans, while holding a pair of blue swim trunks in his hand. “You know, for as long as I’ve been living next door, I never noticed that there was a pool back here.” Joe stated while still looking out into the back yard. “How could you not notice it?” I asked while leaning against the doorframe. He finally turned to me and looked me straight in the eyes like he was searching for something in them. “Why are your eyes full of sorrow?” Taking a step towards me, closing in the space between us, I looked down to hide my frown from him. Feeling my chin being lightly lifted up by his slightly callused fingertips, he made me look at him. He was still searching my eyes, and before I knew it, the space between us was closing. Our lips almost brushed just as the door bell rang. Joe rested his forehead on mine while still searching my eyes. “I think that we should get the door.” He whispered into my ear, and I just nodded while heading to the front door. “Hey guys. Where’s Chris?” I asked while letting Pete, Roxie, and Matt in. They said that he had to work today. Getting a hug from Roxie, she told me that she needed to talk to me in a little bit. I took them up to my room where the paint was already there in one corner. The walls and ceiling will be a deep purple, and the trim will be snow white for both the bathroom and my room. Roxie and I took the bathroom while the boys took my bedroom. “So Roxie, what-“ “Pete and I are dating.” She said cutting me off. Her face was glowing. “Awe, Really? Since when? How did he ask you out?” The questions kept flowing out of my mouth like water. “Yes really, he told me that he’s really liked me for a few months last night when he dropped me off at home.” She was glowing like crazy. “I have something that I want to tell you too.” I told her as we sat down on the counter. “What is it hun?” She asked me. “Well, right before yall came, Joe and I almost kissed.” I said quietly while blushing. “Really? Do you like him, like him?” She questioned. “I’m not sure. I’m not sure if I can go through the same thing that happened before.” I stated, braking down. Roxie quickly came over and engulfed me in a hug while rubbing my back. “Shh, what happened hun?” She whispered in my ear. “Well... the whole reason why we moved out here was because… I was raped.”



Joe’s P.O.V.

“So you mean that you and Roxie are finally together?” I asked Pete. “Yeah, you know how long I’ve liked her…” He said while rolling on some of Logan’s purple paint. “But what’s going on with you and Logan?” Matt wiggled his eyebrows in a suggestive way. “Oh shut up Matt. We haven’t done anything, heck, we almost kissed before you had to ring the doorbell.” I said while flicking some paint on Pete. “Oh come on! Not my hair you fucker!” He whined while trying to get the paint out. All of a sudden, I heard some crying, and I looked to see if the other two guys did too. They were both looking at the bathroom door where the girls were working in, so we decided to listen in a little.


Logan’s P.O.V.

“What happened hun?” Roxie asked me once I calmed down a little. “Okay, well it happened on January 13. I was dating this jock named Josh who was a junior. We were dating for a few months when we went to this party out in the country at this kid’s uncle’s house. We went on a walk together and we came across this barn, so we went in. He instantly pinned me against the wall and started to shove his tongue down my throat while pulling at my top. Then he raped me. No one believed me except my best friend since second grade, Kory. Josh was the town’s star athlete, so no one wanted to believe it. He took something that I’ll never get back. He was my first.” I cried on her shoulder, and my makeup was staining her white shirt. “What happened to him?” She asked while rubbing my back again. “Nothing happened to him. He texts me and still haunts me to this day. It’s been six months.”
Sign up to rate and review this story