Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I am not afraid to keep on living: Projekt Revolution 2

Check Yes, Juliet

by TeamWentz17 1 review

Keep the title in mind. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-10 - Updated: 2008-03-10 - 779 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lexus' POV

"Wow, sounds like you've got a lot on your mind," my therapist addressed.

I nodded. She was right. I do have a lot on my mind. All I could think about was Zacky, wanting to either stay with Jimmy or dump him, and Audrina's letter. My mind was full of thoughts and if I didn't verbalize them, I swear, I'll have a panic attack and just explode. But I won't, it's just how I feel right now.

"So, you and Jimmy aren't doing so hott??" my therapist asked.

"Hott would be the key word," I giggled.

She nodded and continued to write some notes. I swear she's just doodling or something. That's what I'd do if I were a therapist. It'd be a bunch of "Mmhmm's", "How do you feel about that??", and of course, doodling.

"I don't really feel that spark for him anymore. Honestly. It's just not there anymore. I mean sure, he's a great guy and all, but the fire is burning out," I explained.

"I see. So what do you plan on doing??" she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, I've kinda got a thing for Audrina's twin, Mikey, but that'd just be weird, ya know?? It'd be like kissing my best friend!!" I said, almost gagging at the thought.

"Mmhmm," she said.

Mmhmm was right. Mikey was defiantly a Mmhmm kind of guy. Ohh what am I saying!? This is my best friend's twin I'm thinking about!! Nasty nasty. No!!

"No!! I can't like him!! Audrina wouldn't like it!!" I yelled.

"Calm down, Lexus dear. You don't know how Audrina felt about it. You've never even asked her!!" she assured me.

I sat back, took a deep breath to calm myself down, and thought about it. She was right. All Audrina and I ever talked about, guy wise, were Zacky, Chester, Frank on occasion, and More Chester. Chester Bennington....what a prick!!

"Have you told Zacky how you feel??" she asked.

I shook my head.

"He's my best guyfriend, I couldn't just say Hey I like you without it feeling awkward," I pleaded.

This time Jane let out a "Hmm".

**
Later on, I went home to Jimmy's apartment. Mikey, Alicia, Frank, Jamia, and Lyn-Z were all there. Jimmy went out to finish some stuff at the recording studio and to get some stuff for the mini party that we were having. Gerard was bringing some guys from the band Avenged Sevenfold over along with Zacky.

"Hey peoples!!" Jimmy said, as he walked inside holding a paper bag of groceries.

Behind him were some guys from A7X, Synyster, M.Shadows, and Zacky. Gerard, followed behind them and sat down next to Lyn-Z.

My eyes met Zacky's and I tried to look away, but it was really hard. He was too gorgeous to resist.

"Hey Lexi," Synyster said.

"Hey Syn," I replied.

I stood up to give my "brother" a hug. We were closer than friends so we refer to each other as each other's brother and sister. He being the older one, of course.

"You smell good!!" I announced.

"He showered for the first time in a week," M.Shadows said, laughing, followed by Syn punching him in the arm.

That led to them wrestling.

"I'll take you down Shadows!!" Syn yelled, half laughing.

"Ohh would you two just stop it already!? Don't make me get in between you two and break it up," I yelled.

They stopped and looked up at me.

"I think they'd actually enjoy that," Alicia said, laughing.

I nodded and giggled too. Jimmy came up behind me, poked my sides, making me jump and turn around to see him.

"Hey Jimmy," I said, giving him a hug.

"Hey baby," Jimmy replied.

We shared a kiss and then laced our hands together.

"Who wants food??" Jimmy asked.

"Feeding sounds good," Mikey replied.

"Lexus?? Would you help me get some food together??" Jimmy asked.

I shook my head.

"You mean, I go and make it??" I replied.

Jimmy nodded and playfully pointed towards the kitchen.

"I'll help you," Zacky said, getting up.

Zacky and I went into the kitchen, I went to reach for the chips from the cupboard, when I felt Zacky's hands on my back. I tensed up and turned around. We were face to face now. Our lips barely touching and he was over powering me with his height.

"Zacky I-" I started.

"Shh," Zacky said and kissed my lips passionately.

"Holy crap!! What am I doing!?" I asked myself.

A/N: I know you guys (Liz and Jesse) hate it when I end it on a cliff hanger, but ohh well......LIVE WITH IT!! xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story