Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Deep Cut Road

Hide And Go Dare

by -PLWwayy 2 reviews

Intoxicated and Horny.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-03-10 - Updated: 2008-03-11 - 631 words

0Unrated
One by one we walked into the old home. I looked around. It was probably a really nice place in it’s day, I thought. We looked around, then found a good place to camp out in the living room. (Eliza put hers and Ray’s sleeping bags in another room…Ew.) I set mine up in between Gerard and Mikey’s. Frank was on the other side of Gee, I made sure of that. So they cracked booze. I got into the vodka pretty quick, and within half an hour we were all pissed. “Alright alright alright! Spin the bottle, motherfuckers!” Said Bob, who was the most sober as he’d only just arrived. “Ahh! Okay!” I screamed, and sat down. When we’d got into a circle, Mikey grabbed the empty rum bottle, giggling. “Okay, I’ll go first.” Said Frank. He spun it, covering his eyes and laughing. It landed at Bob. “eeeew! This isn’t fair, there’s only two girls and like, a miiiillion guys!” I wrinkled my nose,. “Pfft, live with it.” He rolled his eyes and crawled over to Bob clumsily, and planted a loud, close mouthed kiss on Bob’s lips. “Okay, none of that shit. From now, pashing only, fuckers!” Said Ray. I giggled as Bob wiped his mouth and spun the bottle. It landed on Eliza. She smiled shyly as he leant in and kissed her, as we all counted down. Ray didn’t seem to mind, which made it way more fun. They broke the kiss, and Eliza spun it. It landed on Mkey. She crawled over and kneeled over him, straddling him slightly, putting her hands on either of his cheeks and kissing fervently, for an extra 7 seconds than needed. They separated, him red faced and sheepish, her beaming. Hah. Ray looked slightly bothered. Mikey spun the bottle, it landing on the space between me and Bob. “Hey this is way boring. Truth or Dare?” Frankie shook his head. “Fuck that. Let’s play hide and seek.” Everyone was talking at once.
“I want something hooky-uppy!”
“Yeah me too…”
“Truth or Dare!”
“Hide and seek!”
I stood up and screamed as loud as I could. Everyone stopped and looked at me. I said nothing, but pulled my sleek black hair into a ponytail. “Alright, we’ll play… Hide and Go Dare…” Everyone looked puzzled. “Okay, we spin the bottle, and whoever you land on is your partner. The odd one is “It”. Now, the partners go off and hide, and what they do during that is they’re own choice, but you each have to do a Truth or a Dare. Either way. Whoever get’s found have to toss up for who’s it, their partner moves onto the previous It. Also, the partners that get caught, have to say exactly what their Truth or Dare was, to everyone.” Everyone agreed, looking exited, so I sat down and spun the bottle. It landed on Frankie. Oops, sorry Gee. I threw him an apologetic look as Frankie walked over to me, putting his arm around me, laughing. Eliza spun, landing on Mikey. She smiled flirtaciously and went to him. Ray looked furious as he spun, landing on Gerard. Everyone looked at Bob and laughed. “Get fuuucked.” He said. “Go hide, motherfuckers.” I took Frankie’s hand and ran up the stairs, both of us laughing manically. We walked through the rooms, till we found a closet. We climbed into it, and tried to stifle out giggles long enough for Frankie to say “Truth or Dare?” I thought… “hehe.. Dare” I saw his head move In the darkness. “Well… um… Fuck it, I always liked seven minutes in heaven better anyway.” “Mhm.” I said, before being pulled into a kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story