Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Music piping? They've thought of everything!"

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

and so ive deleted this stupid chapter 65 million times and it wouldnt post right **cries**

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-03-11 - Updated: 2008-03-12 - 1635 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 14
My roommate Nicole was having another one of her lovely breakdowns. This was why I sat there, told her she was pretty and that she didn't need a man in her life. I made a mental note to roll my eyes until they fell out on the plane later.
"What the smurf..." I grumbled looking at the clock, "listen kiddo. I'm sorrie but I'm just waiting for this girl to get here."
"And the fuck, how are you going to Vegas without me!" Nicole demanded, "I'm very sad here."
"Yes. I can see that. And I'm sorrie that you got screwed over by TWO guys but I have to leave."
Once again Nicole managed to change something so awesome like me going to Vegas into something guilt ridden and very shitty only because it wasn't about her. If I have to hear this whining any longer I'm gonna-
< PinkPhoenix: Lets go THE FUCK TO VEGAS!
> IbeDatgirL: u must have read my mind.
< PinkPhoenix: *bows*
< PinkPhoenix: its not a crime. Yet.
> IbeDatgirL: right. Yet.
"Ok mama, you can walk me downstairs if you'd like?" I asked.
"Sure."
Nicole helped me take down one of my 2 big rolling suitcases to Ginny's car.
"Why the hell didn't you ask me if I wanted to go to Vegas?" Nicole asked.
"The same reason I didn't ask her if she wanted to go to Spain." Ginny added
"You're going to Spain?"
"Yea, leaving on the 25th."
"Look at you you little jet setter."
"I don't like being idol too long."
"But you don't go out when I ask."
"Eh."
"She means idol like the same time zone." I reiterated.
"Ah."
Nicole gave out kisses and we were ready to go she then drove off in her Audi and I exhaled.
"You don't know how hard that was." I groaned.
"Huh?" Ginny asked.
"She's like Brad this. Brad that- and then there's this other guy and I'm like 'pulls out gun, puts it to head, pulls trigger, noodles to the ground, blood everywhere'. She just-"
"Love the visual."
"Eh."
We got to airport code ORD, 'O Hare, and Gin called her dad who in turn called her uncle, who works there to take her car and park it until we came back from our mini-vacation.
"Its good to own land." Ginny stated.
"What's with that and where did it start, what!"
"Well-"
"I know its from 'Family Guy'. But-"
"Ok. When things go your way. That's land right- or at least that's how I've started to perceive it."
"Ok."
We did the check-in thing and waited by our gate. The plane ride would only be 3 hours but I know in a small confined place this might kick my ass.
The moment we got on the plan Ginny went by the window, put her iPod on, stuck her pillow under her head, put her seat belt on and fell asleep. I'v taken she's done this. And maybe a tad of a pro at it. But then again, I'm no novice. All my random trips to Texas and all around the U.S, but that's something else on its own.
"Do you need ear plugs?" Gin asked.
"No. I'm good."
"Alrighty."
I looked over her shoulder out the window and she gave me a smile.
"Vegas!" Gin squealed grabbing my arm.
"Fall Out Boy!" I added.
"Them too!"
The flight attendants looked our way and just laughed. We were geeked what can we say?
The plane taxied off and we both sat there yawning to pop our ears. Gin then pulled out a pack of gum and handed me one. I was extremely great full. She should have brought that out earlier.
30 minutes later we were on auto-pilot and I got up to use the bathroom. I was extremely excited to see Patrick that I couldn't keep this stupid smile off my face. I mean, it would be another 4½ days before we saw them but this was one step closer.
We landed in Vegas at 845p and I was amazed by the light pollution. They say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas but I don't think I could deal with it being so bright. this might be the only place where sunglasses at night isn't tacky.
"So. Where are we staying at?" Ginny asked as we stepped out into the cool Las Vegas night.
"We are staying...here."
A bright lime green limo pulled up in front of us and Gin high 5ed me.
"God Bless Cousin Jose!" I yelled.
The driver helped us with our bags and then my phone started to go a little nuts. As it finally found service I got hit with message, after message. As I read them they brought a smile to my face.
> GINGERcakeP: how did the stalkee become the stalker?
> GINGERcakeP: this is all sorts of fucked up Sweetness. You know
>know much I miss you. And I'm gonna be in Vegas-
> GINGERcakeP: mmm Vegas. But it would be much tastier with you in
>my arms. I miss u so much-
> GINGERcakeP: WHAT'S UP CALI from Joe & Andy!
"I think the guys are drunk all the time." I said to Gin.
"What! Drunk? No! Not OUR Fall Out Boy! Heaven forbid. But- But they're so straight laced." Ginny said rolling her eyes, "fuck Fall Out Boy."
"Do you have turrets?"
"Nah. We just need to remember that they're not that perfect."
"Well duh."
It was about 15 minutes that we ended up at the hotel. Because of my cousins hook up we ended up in some posh ass room at the top of The Palms.
"Where too first?" Ginny asked looking over the balcony, "its so beautiful Calista."
"Awww, someone letting those mortal feeling take over?"
"I'm not the one abusing this 'love' thing. Love. Beautiful is it?"
Ginny and I laughed.
"I think Andy is really liking you. Every time I talk to Patrick its like how's she doing?" I said softly taking off my shirt and walking to the bathroom.
"That's because he wants to know if I'm eating meat or not." Gin added laughing.
"Well I'll be in her letting my fingers do the walking."
"Dirty girl."
"Takes one to know one."
Ginny managed to find the sound system in this place and hooked up her iPod. I heard it being piped into the bathroom and laughed as I did the hand clap for 'Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?'
"GINNY!" I squealed, "Patty's in the shower with me! This is fucking awesome!"
"What?" She said pushing the door open.
"Its- listen."
Ginny stood there and laughed just a bit.
"That's fucking cool and creepy. I want one in my shower."
"Music piping? They've thought of everything!"
"I'll go restart it!"
"A penny for your thoughts But a dollar for your insight Or a fortune for your disaster I'm just a painter and I’m drawing a blank We only want to sing you to sleep In your bedroom speakers wooh! We need umbrellas on the inside-" This I sung at the top of my lungs while washing my hair.
~~
"...Get me just right" Patrick started to sing as he did a quick around-the-world and brought the guitar close to him, "They say quitters never win But we walk the plank on a sinking ship Theres a world outside of my front door / That gets off on being down!"
"Oh oh oh!" Joe and Pete chimed in.
"I could learn to pity fools As i'm the worst of all and I can't stop feeling sorry for myself..."
That was one of the final songs of the night as they were prepping to leave to San Jose.
The show came to an end and Patrick ran out to the bus. He had a bottle of water in his hand and flipped his computer on. He sent her random IMs and wondered why she didn't quickly respond.
What was she doing?
~~
"And that's 21 RED for the lady in the cute black top!" The dealer yelled out.
I was on a roll although I've never played Roulettes in my life. But it goes like this, pick a color and a number, bet, spin the wheel and HOPE it lands on the one you want.
After I won more money then I lost I knew it was time to switch areas. Gin checked out the eye candy and I had to keep her on track. She then pointed to the Black Jack table and that was the end.
Between Genovieve and me we absolutely LOVE pictures. So what started off as 'What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas' has officially turned into 'What Happens in Vegas, will be loosely translated in whatever pictures people see'.
"HEY! POKER!" I yelled pulling Gin.
"Joe. With the pulling." Ginny said rolling her eyes pointing to her arm.
"You know you like it."
"Yea, I do."
Because it was so bright in Vegas, night looked like day and we didn't know what time we left out of The Palms Casino.
"I'm hungry." Ginny stated,
“What I would give for a fucking cheeseburger."
"You look good though."
"I know I look good. But my clothes don't fit. Thank you Andy Hurley. Do you know if we had a daughter we can name her Harley Hurley and scar her for life?"
"He wouldn't let you do that."
"See, I know! Ha!"
I rolled my eyes at Ginny and we went to Taco Bell and grabbed some quesadillas. After that it must have been 120p in the afternoon when our beds were calling.
"What day is it?" Gin asked.
"The 28th."
"Lord, all that in one day?"
"Yep. See you about 1030p?"
"Is that 8 hours?"
"More or less."
"Then yes."
We went to our respective corners and passed out.
Sign up to rate and review this story