Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I want to be known for my hits, not just my misses

I'm too terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile

by kristinluvspete 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-11 - Updated: 2008-03-12 - 1250 words - Complete

0Unrated
So today was a very interesting day. I got to film Pete, Charlie (someone on their security or tour or something) and Joe slip 'n' slide. Apparently they did this once before. Somehow I got joined into this fun. It was a blast! I can't believe I got paid to slip 'n' slide! I will admit that Pete looked incredibly sexy all wet and covered in grass. Joe and Pete are way more entertaining that Patrick and Andy. Andy is very quiet and Patrick is very calm. Unless he and Pete are doing something crazy. I think time spent on the "messy" bus will be more fun.

Pete took a running start and flew down the tarp with Charlie and Joe holding it. I flew down the tarp right after Pete and we nearly colided. We were both covered in grass and we took off up the hill to hold the tarp for the others. Joe raced towards the tarp and flew down it and his loose pants slid slightly down and we laughed as his white ass slowly became exposed.

After about an hour of this, we returned to the venue to take showers. The boys had sound check in about a half hour and we would all need to be there. I decided to shower on the bus. My stuff had already been moved to the other bus and I slipped in the bathroom and began to shower. The hot water felt amazing as the grass began to collect on the drain. I towel dried myself and reapplied my black eyeliner and mascara. For some reason I felt the need to make sure I looked nice. I put on a Panic! t-shirt and some very flattering jeans and pinned my blonde hair so that it wouldn't fall down into my face and let it stay down.

I made my way to the stage for sound check with my camera. Pete was fiddling with his bass and still covered with grass. Joe's hair was soaked and he shook it like a wet dog all over Patrick. I began to film. Fans need to know how these guys really act. It is too entertaining.

"Damnit Joe," Patrick laughed. He was half annoyed and half entertained. He grabbed his guitar and made his way to his mic. I looked over at Pete and he was looking at me. I could never understand the looks he gave me. He was just so mysterious with his looks. They began to play. Once again the music took them over. It was amazing to see a band actually love what they do and put their heart into it everytime. I hoped that they would do this everyday.

That night after the show I was seated in the bus at the table and typing an email on my laptop when Joe and Pete piled on. They had decided to do a last minute signing.

"Pete, you still have grass on your arms," I laughed and he looked down and peeled it off.

"That's funny, I didn't notice it there. I even took a shower," he said as he plopped down in the seat across from me. Joe immediately sat down on the couch in the lounge and started breaking up some weed. What a stoner. I turned my gaze back to my computer and noticed a pair of hazel eyes peering over the top of it at me.

"Yes Peter," I said and turned my eyes back to the screen and continued to type.

"What are you doing on there?" He questioned.

"Writing an email to my boyfriend," I said. I had the world's worst bofriend. He was constantly working and I rarely saw him. We talked in E-mail more than in person or on the phone. He didn't even seem to care that I would be gone some undetermined amount of time with rockstars.

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Yep, why?"

"No reason, just that this job would definitly interfere with a relationship. Did he get upset when you took the job?"

"Not at all actually. He's always so busy with work that we don't get much time together anyways," I finished typing, sent the email and closed my laptop. "We're probably going to break up. It seems as though we are together out of sheer convience."

"Well then you guys probably should break up," Pete's phone made a sound and he glanced down and began typing something on it and then set it down. "Well, I'm going to try and sleep. Night guys," Pete got up and headed to the bunks and we said goodnight. Joe joined me at the table.

"Wanna hit?" He offered the joint to me and I shook my head.

"No thanks, but go ahead. And I promise I won't film any of this, but I bet your fans can tell that you're a stoner."

"Haha, how can you not? I'm so high like, all the time," he took a hit and I laughed at this. It was true. I knew well before coming on tour with FOB that Joe was a stoner. He just looked like one.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I had been tossing and turning off and on. Sleeping in a bunk is no fun at all. The bus was traveling on some highway to some city that I wasn't aware of. I pulled myself out of the bunk and just barely missed hitting my head. I walked into the kitchen/lounge area and Pete was sitting at the table. He was just staring at his phone and twirling it on the table with his fingers. I walked over to the coffee maker and began to make some coffee.

"Hey," I said. Pete looked up at me.

"Hey, what are you doing up?"

"Coudln't sleep. What about you?" I turned to him while I waited for my coffee to brew.

"Kinda the same. My girlfriend and I got into a fight over the phone earlier," he began to twirl his phone on the table once again.

"You're dating... whatsername... Ashlee Simpson?" I questioned. I knew damn well who he was dating, but I didn't want to show it.

"Yea," he said with no emotion and his phone beeped. He read the message on the lit up screen and didn't bother to respond. My coffee finally brewed and I poured myself and Pete a cup. I set Pete's cup in front of him and sat on the other side of the table.

"Thanks," he said as he took a sip of the black coffee. He seemed to be hurting deeply right now. I wanted to ask what was wrong but decided against it. We barely knew each other and he probably didn't want to spill his emotions to a stranger.

"So where's your dog? Doesn't he go everywhere with you?"

"Ash is bringing him tomorrow," he said again with no emotion. I nodded. We continued to make small talk for a little while. Once my cup of coffee was finished I decided to try and sleep again. I know, I just drank something caffinated, but I can still sleep.

"I think I'm going to try and sleep some more. Goodnight Pete," I went to stand up and Pete grabbed my hand. I turned back to him.

"Thanks for talking with me," he said with that famous grin of his and let go of my hand. I smiled back and made my way to bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story