Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Love at First Site

Chapter 5

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-22 - Updated: 2008-03-23 - 725 words

0Unrated
“I think it’s funny that we are going to this shindig in my dad’s 1992 Chevy Truck.” She laughed as we pulled out. Shindig that’s a funny word.
“I can call a limo if you want.”
“Really?” she asked me excitedly. “I’ve only been in a limo one other time and that was for prom. If you could that would be amazing!” Lys was so cute when she got excited.
“Yea,” I pulled out my phone and called Zach. I had to ask her for her address. “He said it should be waiting when we return.” I smiled at her.
“You’re amazing!” She returned the smiled. It was so gorgeous. It lit up her whole face and made her eyes sparkle. When we arrived at Lexi’s we saw the two of them on her front porch kissing.
“Ten bucks they fucked.” I called. She just laughed but agreed. We shook on it.
“Hey sis! Thanks for picking him up. Wow you look all nice.” She commented on her dress.
“Yea, Brendon is taking me out.” I opened the door for Spence to climb in as she explained.
“Lucky girl.” Lys didn’t say anything but just told her goodbye and that she’d text her later. As soon as we were out of Lexi ear reach I asked.
“So did you fuck her?” The response was a slap across the back of the head and a no. Lys held out her hand.
“Pay up mister.” I dug in my wallet and gave her two fives. Then felt another slap.
“Can’t believe you betted on my sex life, how bout let’s see who can fuck Lys first.” What did he just say? Lys stopped at a stop sign and looked back at him.
“Alyssa I can’t believe you don’t recognize me.” She didn’t move the vehicle. “I’m the little boy from Las Vegas that you met at nationals for band sophomore year.” She cupped her hand.
“You mean snare drum Spencer?”
“Yea, Bass drum Lys.” What the hell was going on here? “As soon as you told me you were a drummer earlier I knew it was you. But Brendon snatched you first.”
“Oh wow. This is great!” Was the next thing out of her mouth but I just glared at Spencer. He best not be stealing my Lyssa.
“Lys and I were in national concert band held in-“
“DC!” Lys finished his sentence.
“We were there two weeks out of the summer rehearsing for our concert. That’s when we got to know each other. Did you get bass drum that year?”
“Oh yes I did thanks to you. Oh and I even made squad leader my senior year.” She explained. I still was confused.
“So you dated?”
“Not exactly.” Lys looked at me. She had an apologetic look on her face.
“We had sex.” He blurted out. Ok well we didn’t even go that far yet!
“What?!” I asked.
“I’m sorry Brendon. We were young and in love. We tried to stay in contact with each other but failed.” Obviously, isn’t this great! I finally meet a great girl who is totally interested in me and Spencer has to like her too. We didn’t speak the rest of the ride home. I was lost in the thought of them having sex at the age of 16. But no wonder they lost touch living half way across the states. We pulled up to discover that no limo was present.
“I thought you said that the limo would be here?” she asked me.
“That’s what Zach told me, it may be stuck in traffic.” Was my reply.
“In that case, Spencer would you like to come up while we wait.” She asked him. I guess she assumed that I was coming.
“I’ll just wait here.”
“Brendon you don’t want to come?” he asked.
“No thanks I don’t want to watch to you reunite.”
“Brendon Boyd Urie!” I felt a hand across my face. “What makes you think anything like that would happen again?”
“Oh I don’t may be because you two were in love.”
“That’s why they call it puppy love.” She giggled.
“Are you sure it’s puppy love?” Spencer asked and she stopped laughing.
Sign up to rate and review this story