Categories > Original > Fantasy > .Chronic Earth: The Tale Of Seasons.

Chapter 6: Creating and Destroying

by CETToS 0 reviews

Everyone in this chapter, expects it all to fine. Well.. Let's expect with them.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-03-23 - Updated: 2008-04-01 - 1237 words

0Unrated
“Good job Winter, and Spring.. But, now what are you going to do with him?” said Autumn.
“We will have to teach him how to think good instead of what he now thinks,” said Winter. “I got it all under control, alright?” Winter walked towards the frozen Chaos, and just stared at him as Chaos got less frustrated with everything.
“Well well, look what you have gotten yourself into this time Chaos. At least this will be the last time you’re ever in trouble,” said a familiar voice coming from behind everyone.
“Tyme? Where’d you come from?” said Summer as he looked behind himself. “I’m so glad to see you!” Autumn and Summer then ran up to Tyme, and gave him a big hug.
“It’s glad to see all you kids too, but we should watch this..” whispered Tyme as he pointed to Winter and Chaos. Everyone else followed his finger, and waited for something to happen. Winter just stood there.. Staring at Chaos, while Chaos was staring back, showing his teeth at him. Winter closed his eyes, and focused with his body and mind. All of a sudden, Chaos started to glow a light blue color. It was so bright, that barely anybody could stand looking at it for just one moment. By the looks of it, Chaos was panicking. He was trying to break free of the ice.. He didn’t know what was going on, and neither did anybody else, besides Tyme that is. While Winter concentrated more and more, Chaos began to be lifted in the air by a magical force. The ice started to melt off of his body very slowly, but surely. Chaos started to change appearance too. His feral teeth, had slowly changed back into normal teeth. His red eyes, returned to a darker red. One last flash of blinding light blue went surging out of his body, and Chaos was dropped to the floor. In this process, Chaos and Winter had received a bracelet. As well as Kindle, and Autumn. Autumn freaked out more than anyone though, as Tyme tried to calm her down. Each of there bracelets matched their Season/Element, but each held a small charm of some sort. Winter’s held a small explosion symbol, Chaos’s held a small icicle symbol, Kindle’s held a small wind gust symbol, and Autumn’s held a small fire symbol. It appeared as if, whoever had an Element on there side, received a bracelet showing which one they belonged to, as well as the Seasons. All at once, the bracelets started to glow, and Tyme walked near the middle of the four. He rose his hand, and the bracelets stopped glowing. Apparently, he had just cast a spell on them.
“I have now completed your Seasonal and Elemental bracelets. They obviously gain new charms when you gain new partners,” explained Tyme as we started to walk towards Winter. “You now have your first Element. Teach him well, and I will be back some other time when I am needed.”
“Thank you Tyme, but we have a question to ask you,” said Winter.
“Yea.. Uh, remember when we had to make up those terms for us to share ruling times?” said Spring.
“Yes, yes I remember,” said Tyme as he sort of backed away a little bit.
“Well, explain to me why Lunar said that they were already made up by the humans before you had called us to that meeting. W-why did you lie to us!” Spring said as she got closer to Tyme.
“W-well you see children, I-I didn’t want to tell you the whole story about Humans oh so soon. That was just too much for all of you to handle, I thought. So, I pretended as if you all made them up, to spice it up a little bit,” he explained as he backed away even more.
“Hmm.. I somehow don’t believe you. Are you sure you’re Tyme, the controller of Time?” said Summer as he got closer to him as well.
“W-why of course I am! Who else would I be children?” stuttered Tyme.
“We don’t know, maybe someone we aren’t supposed to be friends with.. Like someone called ‘The Destroyer’.. maybe,” said Lunar as he finally joined in.
“H-how did you know? No one knows who I am, without me knowing who they are first-t,” said Tyme, as he all of a sudden started to change shape. His white cloak has started deteriorating and falling off, revealing dark red skin, and a not so friendly looking guy. “You kids will not defeat me, just you wait and watch! I’ll be back, just you all wait and see,” said The Destroyer, as he all of a sudden disappeared with a red flash of smoke, followed by a loud crashing sound.
“I saw the transition between Tyme and ‘The Destroyer’.. I was paying close attention to him. He’s not exactly two people, it’s just that ‘The Destroyer’ can take over peoples bodies, and use them for a period of time. But not yours only attributes. I have never been taken over before though, and I don’t plan on it either!” explained Lunar before anyone could ask him who The Destroyer was.
“Uh, so what just happened exactly..” said Winter as he still couldn’t follow Lunar’s words.
“Ok well, when Tyme came here, he was himself, but right after he upgraded your bracelets, I saw the transition when he got taken over by The Destroyer. It’s not exactly easy to catch either, so it’s best I was here,” he finished.
“So, The Destroyer is the one who made up believe that we made those terms up on our own?” said Spring.
“Yes, I believe so. I also think he was trying to convert you to become a member of his team.. That rotten person..” said Lunar as he turned around and pondered about the situation.
“Wow. This is really weird, but I like where it’s going,” said Summer as he joined Lunar.
“Yea, it sure is going to be an interesting adventure with all of you, and there is still more to come. I guess this is the big task The Creator asked me to help complete. Good thing I got here before The Destroyer came.. You guys would’ve been on the wrong team from the beginning. Then The Creator would have to start this all over again..” said Lunar as he finally sat down on the grass.
“All I have to say, is thanks Lunar. Thanks for joining us. I am glad,” said Spring as she sat down as well.
“Thank.. You, Winter,” said a voice. It was Chaos. He was finally recovering from his short knock-out.
“Yea, you’re welcome buddy. Need some help there, getting up?” Winter replied, as everyone watched the two bond with each other.
“Yea,” he replied as Winter walked towards him. Winter helped Chaos up, and Chaos immediately started to laugh a bit. So did everyone else, including Lunar. Everything wasn’t exactly going according to plan, but they avoided the worst part..
For now at least.



Short and simple.. .
..the Seasons had acquired a new member, learned about the beginning of the World, and learned about The Creator and The Destroyer..

Things are obviously about to get very interesting...
Sign up to rate and review this story