Categories > Celebrities > The Used > It's Our Time To Shine

Straight Into Her Web

by QuitLollygaggin 2 reviews

Category: The Used - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-04-04 - Updated: 2008-04-05 - 613 words - Complete

0Unrated
I stepped off the bus and the hot California sun burned my eyes. I pulled my sunglasses off my head and onto my face. That was better. I put my arms through my bookbag straps and wandered away from the band. I heard someone running behind me. I spun around to see an out of breath Quinn.
"If you would have called my name or something. I would have waited for you." I told him laughing. Quinn stopped and put his hands on his knees and tried to catch his breath.
"This would he easier if I didn't smoke." Quinn responded. I laughed and nodded.
"What's up?" I asked Quinn. Quinn finally caught his breath and stood up straight. I started walking again, this time Quinn followed.
"Following you?" Quinn replied puzzled. "Is that okay?"
"Yeah, come on." I said leading the way. I led Quinn towards the main door of the venue, where we going to be playing tonight. I pulled my cell phone and checked the time. 4:45 , it read. Kids should be in line by now. This would be the perfect time to meet some fans. Especailly the real fans that have been here all day. We approcahed the door and stopped. Like I predicted, there was already a line, a very long line. I nudged Quinn with my elbow. He was to consumed in texting on his phone to realize where I was taking him. Quinn looked up at me and I nodded towards the long line. None of the kids seemed to realize we were there. One girl looked at me and frowned, then turned her attention back to her friends. I looked back at Quinn, he looked upset.
"Do you really think they don't care?" He asked concerned.
"I hope they do."
I looked back at the kids. One girl was heading our way. A small smile crept across her face. She was tall and thin. She had really long black hair with blonde on the bottom layer. She had on a small mid-driff bearing tanktop and skinny jeans, followed by pink, silver and gold Nikes. I really liked her shoes. I glanced down at my own Nikes. I have a thing for Nikes, I guess. I looked back up at the girl, I noticed her arms were consumed by sleeves of colorful tattoos. This girl was just my type. Quinn was eyeing her up too. She finally reached us and stopped.
"Uhh..hey..uhh." I fumbled for words. She was pretty and that was my weakness.
"Hey!" She said excitedly. She extended her hand for me to shake. I stared at it. 'Goodness Jeph, shake the girl's hand!' A voice in my head instructed. I pulled my hand from my hoodie pocket and put it gently in hers. She gripped it and shook it softly. She let go and I let my hand fall to my side. A few more kids walked up and Quinn went to greet them, while I stood there like an idiot in front of this girl. normally it was the other way around, no offense to any fans.
"Are you okay?" The girl asked.
"I'm uhh fine." I said quickly. I cleared my throat and decided to attempt a conversation. "So uh, how are you?" 'Good lord Jeph! You could of thought of something better to say' The voice in my head screamed. "You're pretty!" i blurted. Her jaw dropped. Oh man.
"Why thank you." She said sweetly. "And I'm really good. You?"
"I'm better, now." I smirked.
"I'm not a groupie." She informed me.
"And I'm not looking for a one night stand." I responded. Her small smile got bigger.
Sign up to rate and review this story