Categories > Celebrities > The Used > It's Our Time To Shine

Making Light of These Dark Days, continued

by QuitLollygaggin 2 reviews

This was supposed to be in the last chapter. i realized it was missing when I re-read it.

Category: The Used - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-04-06 - Updated: 2008-04-06 - 328 words - Complete

0Unrated
Still in Caitlin's POV



I shut my phone and shoved it in my pocket. I decided I was going to call Ashley later and tell her every detail. I pulled my feet to my chest and tried to figure out something to do while I waited. Bert emerged from the back of the bus , furiously, mumbling under his breath. I looked up at him.
“Are you okay?” I asked. He stopped dead in his tracks and sat next to me. My heart started racing. I was sitting centimeters away from Bert McCracken. I don’t why I didn’t feel this way when he walked in. I do now though. I felt like this, except ten times worse when I was talking to Jepha. I hope it didn’t show.
“I can’t find my shoes.” He replied.
“I didn’t find any shoes when I was cleaning.” I said.
“Quinn probably has them.” He stated.
“You had shoes on when you walked in.”
“Those are strictly show shoes.” Bert told me and stood up. I guess I’m going with no shoes.” He whined.
“Wear Quinn’s?” I suggested. Bert looked down at me.
“You’re so smart.” Bert smiled and ran to the back of the bus again.
I started to wonder what was back there. It was closed off and I couldn’t see much. I kind of just figured there were beds and all their clothes. I didn’t want to go back there and get in trouble. Bert reappeared with shoes on his feet.
“Thanks.” He said and walked off the bus. At least he wasn’t being ignorant anymore. I wondered where Dan and Quinn were. They are the only two that haven’t came running on the bus.
There seemed like nothing else to do, so I laid down on the couch and took a nap.



______________________________________________
There will be more soon, I've been really busy,
please be patient and keep reading.
Sign up to rate and review this story