Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My life isn't as normal as you think it is

Cavemen, Monkeys and Fangs Up

by TheTrohmanator121 1 review

A trip to the zoo,to see Monkeys, Fangs Up, and cavemen.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-04-24 - Updated: 2008-04-24 - 783 words - Complete

0Unrated
The band, along with Travis, Matt, and I all headed over to the Columbus Zoo for the day. As soon as we walked in, they had a cart full of Dippin’ Dots; the best damn kind of ice cream invented, we all ran and got some. Matt being the smart one of the group grabbed us all maps of the zoo, so we would know where everything is, cause knowing us it would take us hours to find a restroom. I nudged Patrick in the side when I saw Gabe Saportta from Cobra Starship walking towards us.

“Hey Guys!” Gabe said smiling.

“Gabe, I had forgotten you guys were on tour around here tonight! Care to join us?” Pete asked.

“Yeah We’d love to!” Gabe said smiling.


“So first we should all see the birds, then see the reptile house, by then it’ll be lunch time. At one-thirty there’s a wild safari ride that goes around the zoo, and feeding the Giraffes, then we should go to….”

“….We have to see the monkeys!” Pete interrupted.

The group chuckled. “Of course Peter, We’ll visit your relatives!” Joe laughed.

“Well once we visit them, We’ll go to the museum, and visit yours!” Pete smirked. We all laughed at that comment, knowing it was true.

Joe frowned and started towards the bird house. The bird house was always my favorite place to go when we went to the zoo back home. There is all kind of cool, interesting, exotic birds to learn about, and even sometime feed. Patrick attempted to feed one of the birds, and failed only to have the bird fly up, and take his hat. We spent at least an hour in there trying to get the bird to give him his hat back, before we called for help.

We decided to leave the bird house after that incident, and went to the reptile house. Of course Gabe sprinted his way through the house to where the Cobra’s were. “Yo Guys, take a picture with me and this big guy here!” He said throwing his fangs in the air.

“Gabe I hate to say this but, That’s what she said.” Travis laughed. We all got our pictures taken with our fangs in the air with the Cobra. We continued on looking at the reptiles. I laughed every time Gabe talked to the other snakes.

“You know, no matter how long you are Mr. Anaconda, you will never be as cool as a Cobra!” Gabe said then moved on to the other snakes to make fun of.

Once we finished in the reptile house, it was time for lunch. The seven of us headed towards a diner inside the zoo and ate, or really attempted to eat. With all the birds flying around us it was a bit difficult to.

Finally we had a chance to finish eating. It was about one o’ clock, and we knew it would take us at least twenty minutes to find where the Safari would be. When we arrived there we were the only ones excited about taking the tour, especially the guys. It had been a while since they had time to fully enjoy themselves outside of their career.

The trip lasted about an hour, we all headed over to the monkey house. All of us got a kick out of Pete looking exactly like he came from them.

“Wow Peter! Look, there’s your Mom, and there’s your Dad” Patrick laughed pointing over to the king gorilla in the corner.

“HAHA Patrick! If that’s my dad, then that little monkey in the tree is you, and Chloe’s little brother.” Pete said attempting to be funny, but failed.

“Uh Wentz, I’m the youngest here!” I said raising my hand.

“That’s what you think. For all you and Patrick know, your parents could be at home beating it, to our version of Beat It” Pete commented back.

Patrick and I both were grossed out, and slapped Pete in the head with our map. “That’s just gross Wentz. Plus if it were true Chloe would still be my favorite sibling!” Patrick said smiling.

“Yeah, and Patrick would still be mine!” I said smiling back.

The monkey house took longer then we expected it would take us to get through it. When we were finished, it was already dark out, so we all decided to go back to the venue, and to bed.





(thanks to all who have comented so far! I really am happy you guys like it. I was afraid it was going to get bad reviews! Thank you all again! More to come still!)
Sign up to rate and review this story