Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My life isn't as normal as you think it is

The Young Wild,and Stinky Things

by TheTrohmanator121 1 review

The Young Wild Things tour begins.If you didn't go, then you get a little taste of it in this chapter,and throughout the story! A threat is made to the boys.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-04-30 - Updated: 2008-05-01 - 786 words - Complete

0Unrated

The next morning four of us slept in until three, Patrick was already awake when we walked out into the front lounge.

“Damn Patrick why must you be up so god damn early?” lisped Joe.

“Unlike you Mr. Caveman, I go to sleep earlier then you!” Patrick said handing everyone some star bucks he bought us.

“Thanks Trickster!” I said drinking some.

“Alright so we have soundcheck in about twenty minutes. Meaning your asses better be ready to go in ten.” Patrick laughed, watching all of our faces drop, and us run to get ready. I practically jumped into my jeans, and t-shirt, brushing my hair, and putting it in a clip, all at the same time. Thankfully I wasn’t the last one done. Like usual Pete was. Pete always had to apply his guy liner, do his hair, and kiss Hemingway good-bye for the day. When he was done, the five of us jumped off the bus. I skipped over to Joe, and Andy, and the three of us skipped together to the inside of the arena. Patrick chuckled, and Pete shook his head texting Ashlee.


Soundcheck as usual was boring. Except for the fact that during this tour, on the stage during Fall Out Boy’s set there were two conveyor belts. One on Joe’s side of the stage, and the other on Pete’s. Towards the end of their soundcheck, Patrick walked out onto the conveyor belt, and was in awe.

“Holy Shit Guys, those things are fun!” Patrick said walking across it again.

We all laughed and headed back to the dressing room before the concert started. Joe, Andy and I used our time wisely and played each other in Mario Brothers, while Pete went to hang with Travis, and Patrick warmed up his voice.

“Geese Patrick, I think you’ve warmed up enough.” I said holding my ears.

Patrick just shook his head, and continued warming up to Usher’s Caught Up. I laughed, and went back to getting my ass kicked in the video game.

“Oh come on, can’t you go easy on a girl?” I asked whining.

“You, are no girl…” Joe said.

“Say what now?” I said putting my controller down.

“What he means to say is, you are a beautiful young lady.” Andy said for Joe, who just nodded.

“Awe, Thank you Andy! You always have been the sweet one of the band!” I said smirking at Joe.

“Ten minutes Guys!” Bob yelled at the guys.

“Have fun guys! Rock out!” I said hugging them all. I walked out of the room, and headed down in front of the pit, where all the body guards were. I noticed there was a huge curtain hanging from the ceiling, that had a scene from Where the Young Wild Things Are, on it. Behind the curtain, Andy was up on the drum riser, Joe on the left side of the stage, Pete on the other, and Patrick in the middle. Andy started playing the beginning of Sugar We’re Going Down, and the crowd went wild. He then stopped the beginning of Thnks Fr Th Mmrs, started playing. Once again the crowd went wild. I laughed wondering what they were doing. Yes I may be the sister of a member, but that doesn’t mean I know what they’ll do. Once again the beginning of Sugar We’re Going Down played, and the curtain dropped, along with a loud crack of fire.

The boys were going crazy throughout the concert. They decided to do a couple covers, and play a couple new songs, and some old. Pete came up to the stage and took over the microphone, while the others went to get drinks of water.

“Alright, So I’m Sure some of you were conceived during this song.” Pete laughed before they started their cover of Beat it.

Throughout the rest of the night, the only other covers they performed were, The Killers “Mr. Brightside” and Kanye West’s “Mama”. Once the show was over, I ran back to the backstage where the boys were.

“Fuck that was an amazing way to kick off the start of tour.” Joe said wiping his sweat off his face.

“You guys did amazing, like usual!” I said smiling. “Though, you’ll have to wait for the hugs, and kisses till after you ALL shower!” I added.

“Oh come on, you don’t want a wet hug?” Asked The guys ganging up on me, and cornering me in a corner, and hugging me.

“So not cool boys. Just wait till later on in the tour, you’ll each be getting it bad.” I said running off to the busses.
Sign up to rate and review this story