Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Stole My Heart Gerard Way

Billy Brown Lives An Ordinary Life

by MicVSMoshpit 7 reviews

A new, secret relationship is revealed.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-05-01 - Updated: 2008-05-02 - 1143 words - Complete

4Exciting
Frank was over in less then fifteen minutes after I had called him, even though it was almost midnight. He barged into my office space and immediately demanded to know what was going on.

"I can't do it anymore. She needs to know the truth. I need her to know."

"If you tell her, she's likely to hate you just as much as she'll hate Ronnie, if not even more. It's not a good idea."

"I don't care! I can't live this lie anymore. She's the only one I want in this world."

Frank stepped back, looking as if I had slapped him across the face.

"Shit, Frank. I'm sorry, but we all know about our past. She means everything to me."

"Well then what do I mean to you?"

I looked at him, his eyes beginning to sadden. I knew if I told him the truth, it would destroy him because he was such a delicate person. But I had never really been fair to him, I always knew he had feelings for me, and I pretended not to notice, or jokingly flirted with him. After Sara left however, I became a wreck again. I had found relief and comfort in the most unlikely of places, Franks arms.

At first, I didn't realize what was happening until one night, Frank crawled next to me in bed. He was staying over as we were up late watching movies, but really I knew he was jut making sure that I wasn't going to hurt myself. I remember that day as if it was yesterday.

"Gerard?" he had whispered to my back. I was half-asleep and merely grunted. "I think I should tell you something." He paused, probably waiting for me to grunt again, but I didn't. "I've tried to hide it, but I can't do it, any longer. I love you." I could tell he was holding his breath, so I turned around and whispered, "I know you do."

To this day, I still don't know if it was because I was just incredibly lonely, or just curious. Whatever the case, that night I had my first gay experience with Frank, and five years later, we were still secretly having a sexual relationship.

"You know I love you, it's just-"

"You'll never love anyone like you love her, I know, I'm reminded every time you have that far off look in your eyes." He shook his head. "I knew when we started this relationship that you would still have feelings for her, I excepted that. But for five years now, I've had to watch you continually get hurt by this girl, and she doesn't even know it. Perhaps it's time you let her go."

"I can't. Not now. Not now that I know their child is mine. Now I have something more concrete to fight for."

"Well then maybe it's time I got involved," he muttered just loud enough for me to hear. I recognized that tone; it was never a good sign of anything.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing. Look, Gerard, do what ever you feel you have to do. I don't care anymore. I've got to go anyway." He kissed me quickly, and turned to leave, but he reached the door and paused, "I love you Gerard, keep that in mind." With that, he was out the door before I could question his statement. It worried me, because despite his size, Frank had always been the violent one. He constantly got himself into bar fights, street fights and far worse things that got him into trouble with the law. He was the one who, as cowardly as it made me feel, fought all my fights for me. So understandably, when he said something like that, I assumed there would be violence involved.

I sat at my desk for a few more minutes, with the piece of paper with her hotel and room number clutched in my hand. It was already late, perhaps she was asleep. Or maybe there would be security outside her door and I wouldn't be there, or maybe she wouldn't even be there. I sat, pondering all the instances in which my attempt would fail, but it dawned on me that I was just looking for a reason not to go. So, without thinking any further, I grabbed my coat and was out the door. The only thing I had on my mind during the drive to her hotel was the day I fell in love with her, and how far we'd come since then.

When I got there, I walked through the foyer looking for the front desk when I saw Ronnie walk past me. He only glanced at me, but it didn't seem to register with him who I was until he had walked five feet further. He turned back around and tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and my face was met with his fist. Immediately, I felt blood spurt from my nose, and my immediate reaction was to fight back. My fist went flying back in his direction, but he had ducked and grabbed me by the torso. We fell backwards on to the ground as people started to realize what was going on, and they began to holler for us to stop.

"Get off me," I grunted, trying to roll out from underneath him, but he grabbed my jacket, lifted my torso off the ground and slammed it into the ground again. My head hit the hard floor with a loud 'Thunk', and my head began to throb, but I was still conscious.

"I told you to stay away from her!" he yelled, his fist coming down on the side of my head, and I felt helpless underneath him. "This is your fault."

"What's my fault?" I choked, trying to spit out the blood that had run into my mouth. Before he could answer, someone had lifted him off of me and someone else helped me up.

"Do you want us to call the police?" a frail woman with an english accent asked me. I looked over at Ronnie, his eyes mere slits in his face, breathing heavily.

"No," I replied, deciding that if I did, Sara would get angry with me. The person who had Ronnie released him, and before he turned to leave, he said, "She knows."



A/N I'm getting really disheartened you guys. I get like hundreds of reads on my posts, yet five of you review, and NO ONE RATES. I'm thinking perhaps I might have to delay the next chapter of the story EVEN LONGER, which sucks for you because you'll finally find out what Sara knows.. UNLESS I see some more action. Come on guys, there's only 4 chapters after this one (and trust me you're gunna want to read them!) GIVE ME SOMETHING.
Sign up to rate and review this story